JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Nebelherz (Offline)
JF Regular

Searching Skype Friends for speaking English and Japanese - 10-01-2011, 09:13 AM

^^ I think I should practice speaking English a little bit more, and also it would be nice, having some people who want`s talk in Japanese. (But I can`t that much yet.)
You can write my an PM, and I give you my skype. Or you write you`re skype in the PM or you post it here and I will add you then.
I would prefer people with same interest. (Since this is a Japan Forum, I think same interest would be given.) But anyway, my interest are: Drawing, Anime/Manga, Games, Reading Books, Learning Languages
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Raintree (Offline)
New to JF

Smile Skype Friends or MERUTOMO (E-mail friends) - 11-14-2011, 12:39 AM

I'm also looking for new Skype friends (or E-mail friends) to practice English. I'm a native Japanese speaker who lives in a local town in Japan. Loves reading various books and drawing with color pencils. (Sorry I don't know much about Manga, Anime or Games) I've been to 22 countries so far and wants to travel more. If you're interested, Please send me a Private Message. Japanese persons and those who want to practice Japanese language are also welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebelherz View Post
^^ I think I should practice speaking English a little bit more, and also it would be nice, having some people who want`s talk in Japanese. (But I can`t that much yet.)
You can write my an PM, and I give you my skype. Or you write you`re skype in the PM or you post it here and I will add you then.
I would prefer people with same interest. (Since this is a Japan Forum, I think same interest would be given.) But anyway, my interest are: Drawing, Anime/Manga, Games, Reading Books, Learning Languages
(#3 (permalink))
Old
sweetokyo (Offline)
JF Regular

11-14-2011, 01:08 PM

I have skype.
I need help with Japanese and i definitely want to learn more.
I can help anyone with English if they need it

I don't have a facebook.