JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
darkhriss (Offline)
New to JF

Looking for any kind of friend, japanese or not, who likes hiking and nature - 12-17-2011, 06:32 AM

Hey there! My name is Cristina and I'm a 21 years old girl born in Romania. I'm studying for an year in Japan and I live in Tokyo, Higashikurume. I really want to see more of this country, especially mountains. I adore hiking. But unfortunately, most of my classmates are not interested.

I'm searching for a person who loves nature and would like to travel around. Preferably a girl ( not interested in stupid misconceptions with a boy, I really want just a FRIEND ).

If someone is interested, leave a message here or send an e-mail to darkhriss@yahoo.com.

Last edited by darkhriss : 12-17-2011 at 06:37 AM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-17-2011, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhriss View Post
Hey there! My name is Cristina and I'm a 21 years old girl born in Romania. I'm studying for an year in Japan and I live in Tokyo, Higashikurume. I really want to see more of this country, especially mountains. I adore hiking. But unfortunately, most of my classmates are not interested.

I'm searching for a person who loves nature and would like to travel around. Preferably a girl ( not interested in stupid misconceptions with a boy, I really want just a FRIEND ).

If someone is interested, leave a message here or send an e-mail to darkhriss@yahoo.com.
I rather doubt there are many here who are in Japan. However, if you go here, Japanologic Forums • Portal you will find some girls who are in Japan....

Last edited by JohnBraden : 12-17-2011 at 10:07 PM.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
steel (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-18-2011, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhriss View Post

You might want to check out the two following 'international' outdoor clubs in Tokyo:

Outdoor Club Japan (OCJ) アウトドア・クラブ・ジャパン

International Adventure Club Tokyo :: Home ::

A good friend (Japanese) was a member of the latter one several years ago and went on a lot of hikes and other activities including rafting.

If you are currently attending a Japanese college, there definitely ought to be a hiking or mountaineering club. A good way to learn if you are a beginner and a great way to make Japanese friends.

One mountain that you should definitely check out for a daytrip is Takao-san:

Takao Tozan Dentetsu Official Site