JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Lakaluva (Offline)
New to JF

Looking for a Connection - 12-19-2011, 09:29 PM

こんにちは forum,

I am waiting for that special someone. Luva has dated and been disappointed by the offerings out there, to many women seem to care only about comparing me to ohter guys they have dated, and then they don't hang around long enough to really get to know the silky smoothness of Luva.

I've tried the dating website thing, but those girls are often guys, and I've been embarrassed at least once, well into a date when the truth rudely flops out. pokes out or, on one occasion, is "formally introduced" to me.

I would like to keep it simple though, Japanese women only and even then I am not interested in fat ones. You can be fat on your own time, that's fine, I don't have anything against you, I just like my softness in specific areas, not all over.

Let me break it down for you though:

I am a Pakistani male, age ... let's say less than 35 but old enough to be well versed in the finer sex.

I am a fantastic lover, and I can cook. I have the full collection of Naruto Shippuden. I have action figures and one of my hobbies is to spend days going around my apartment being the Ghost of Gashir. It's really fun to escape into a different world.

I am a professional restuaranteur, with emphasis on fine dining. I am not overweight, in fact I would say I am slim.

I was an all star in high school basketball, and I can still keep it wet from downtown if you know what I mean.

Drop me a PM, let me know about you though, like what do you think of me?

I also love the Lakers, most of all, and even though I have considered becoming a Heat fat, I will probably just keep my head down until this mediocer craze blows over.

Thanks for reading..

Luva
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Kensan (Offline)
New to JF

12-19-2011, 11:19 PM

Haha!!

"I would like to keep it simple though, Japanese women only and even then I am not interested in fat ones. You can be fat on your own time, that's fine, I don't have anything against you, I just like my softness in specific areas, not all over".

Ladiesman :P

This post is just to stupid to take serious dude.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-19-2011, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakaluva View Post
am not interested in fat ones.
Strike one....

Quote:
I have the full collection of Naruto Shippuden. I have action figures and one of my hobbies is to spend days going around my apartment being the Ghost of Gashir. It's really fun to escape into a different world.
Strike two....

All you need is one more strike and you're out.... It's a baseball analogy-three strikes and you're OUT!

And just to let you know, this place is dominated by spambots....