JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
ArthurTribuzi (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to ArthurTribuzi Send a message via Skype™ to ArthurTribuzi
I need friends and help ^^ - 12-23-2011, 12:34 AM

hey guys, it's my first post here, so, I need help, I am a brazilian guy who lives in one of the poorest states of brazil, and I have a Visual kei band, we have 4 years of band and have played in a few places but we are not famous, well, only in my city hehe, we play anime songs and VK covers and now we are making original songs but I can't find anyone to traslate the lyrics..

I don't know if is the right place to post this but I don't have much money and anything I can give for someone do this to me i guess, so I need a friend to help us with that, this band is my dream and I want so much to have a reall VK band, and I want japanese friends too man *_* oh how much I love and admire japan culture and people since I was a kid ^^

this is the facebook for my band and soon we will lounch our site, (but i need the lyrics for that T_T)

Karasu Visual Kei | Facebook

sorry for its being all in portuguese, we got this name before that famous band so we add "no hane" in the name hehe cause they are famous xD...

my e-mail and msn arthurtribuzi@hotmail.com

sorry for bodering you guys with that, I am kind nervous hehe... really sorry if I boder someone and thx ^^ ...