JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
bezimienny90 (Offline)
New to JF

Red face Mysterious Japanese … Friend for 22y/o guy from Europe? - 01-18-2012, 02:54 PM

Hi! My name is Damian, I’m interested to gain friend from Japan…

It’s really not in my style to write in place like this ( I don’t mind that it is something wrong in that! Its truly great, but it cause about me as a person) Why? I’m quite strange, objective guy, hard to say something more about myself…

I just want to tell You, that I haven’t got much friends (male friends), I have much better contact with girls, women… I’m opened for every topic, I think there is no limits for me, I’m experienced guy (as could be experienced 22y/o guy). Also if somebody would like to get my photos, I don’t see any problem!

However, something about my hobbys: At first I’m a bass guitar player, I like heavy music but some light stuff too, I’m really opened for other styles of music. Also I like gymnastic, aerobic and weight lifting, so propably I’m now a “gay” for any Japanese woman?  I hope not, I just write this what I heard from my friend who is interest in Eastern Asia. (she told that “well-builded guys are gays in Japan” – I really don’t know nothing more about that ) However, I’m also studying British English Language.

The worst part is this, that I haven’t got the general aim in life – I don’t know what I will do after several years…

OK, I hope that I don’t wrote too much, it’s my first time in place like that, I hope You don’t regret that you lost few minutes for me. And I hope to find my friend, this is so mysterious for me… Japanese… All the best!

PS:
Contact with me? I think at first e-mail will be the best option, later it could be Skype or something, as You like! There will be finally reason to make account somewhere!

Contact me on dkbass@interia.eu Thanks!!