JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
i80x86 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via ICQ to i80x86 Send a message via Skype™ to i80x86
Looking for skype friends - 01-25-2012, 03:18 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Mikhail, I'm 21 and I live in Moscow, Russia. I've never drunk vodka, I've seen bears only in zoos and it's not as cold here as you might think

I like to understand how the world works so I love math and physics but actually I study computer science. I listen to post-rock and some alternative, like to watch anime, Japanese and Korean doramas and movies. I think most of them represent a very unique world view, a melancholic and philosophical one, just as I like. Having watched tons of them, I learned dozens of useful phrases and hundreds of words, but unfortunately I absolutely don't know your grammar and kanji. 全然(´・_・`) And yes, I'm not gonna ask you to help me with your language, I just want to know more about your country and about your culture, just want to make some friends.

Anyway if somebody wants to know more about Russia or Russian language or just to make foreign friends, you're welcome! My skype is "yndi_m", I'm online from 13.00 to 24.00 by UTC+4.

P.S. If you're not from Japan, but you want to become friends and my English doesn't scare you, you're welcome too!
P.P.S. Having a webcam needed to repair, I'm temporarily able to use a text chat only

Last edited by i80x86 : 01-25-2012 at 03:38 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
RMORITA (Offline)
New to JF

Hi! - 01-27-2012, 09:53 AM

I'm Ryu from Japan! I'm also looking for a skype friend and can teach you some Japanese if you like.
Let's chat more about myself introducing through the skype!
Thank you!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
i80x86 (Offline)
New to JF

01-29-2012, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMORITA View Post
I'm Ryu from Japan! I'm also looking for a skype friend and can teach you some Japanese if you like.
Let's chat more about myself introducing through the skype!
Thank you!
Hey Ryu! I'd be glad to meet you. What's your skype? Mine is "yndi_m".
(#4 (permalink))
Old
i80x86 (Offline)
New to JF

01-29-2012, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal1985 View Post
Are you from Japan? My skype name is rubyzone. I am from China, I know Chinese, English and a little Japanese. If you like please add me,
No, I'm not from Japan, but Russia. Anyway I added you. What time are you usually online? I know there's a 4 hour difference between us.