JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
wouterb (Offline)
New to JF

Help finding the Japanese girl of my dream - 07-27-2015, 11:10 AM

Dear You... I don't even know your name, but I think of you every day. You were travelling solo through Cambodia and Vietnam. I was the white, skinny guy in the green shirt with the Indonesian girlfriend. We rode the same bus from Phnom Penh to Ho chi minh city. Mekong express, February 1st 2015. You looked lost and lonely and that made me feel a connection. You sent clear signals, but I didn't respond because I was with my girlfriend. Ignoring you felt like walking by on destiny. I've been cursing myself every day for not striking up a conversation with you. I had plenty of chances, but I didn't take them. The memory of you feels like a rusty dagger in my heart that's wiggled every time I think of you. Which is every day. Will you please come back into my life?

PS: If you do know someone who's travelling to Cambodia and Vietnam at that date, any help is much appreciated. Thank you very much.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
stingyscoundreljapan (Offline)
New to JF

07-27-2015, 01:18 PM

Come to Japan an choose a new girl from and endless choice

Australian living in Japan for over 10 years. I write about budget travel ideas and living cheap in Japan.

My Japan Articles On Hubpages
My Japan Travel Blog
My Google+ Profile
My Facebook Page
My Pinterest Page
Japan Daily Fun Facts
My Youtube Channel