JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Member Art & Creativity (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/)
-   -   Super Crazy Fantasy Land: Part 2 (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/10414-super-crazy-fantasy-land-part-2-a.html)

Harajuku_Pimp 12-09-2007 06:38 PM

Super Crazy Fantasy Land: Part 2

w00t. It's time for the remake baby. Yea im talkin bout pure confusing awesomeness. Jus t like last time. But we're gonna keep it going. All gotta do to play is:
  1. Create a character (Give a name, origin, appearnce, and abilities, it can be of any race you can think of)
  2. Talk about a story

Rules:
1. No other character controlling without permission.
2. No over-use of cuss words (none wanted)
3. No More than 5 abilities.
4. Make the story exciting.
5. all post must be at least 5 lines long and there is a 20 line max.

So who's in!

Harajuku_Pimp 12-09-2007 06:56 PM

I shall begin!

My Character is an explorer who lost all of his memories and is currently on a quest to get them all back.

Name: Ty (known because of a tattoo on his back)
Hometown: Primavera (where he woke up)
Race: Human
Appearance: Dark Skin, fade hair, black hair, green trench coat, black pants, and black shirt.
Jewels: Jewel of the Spartan (gives user extra speed and extra strength)
Weapon: Impactor (a cross between a shotgun, beretta, and an AK-47)
Groups:

forgotenmemory 12-09-2007 06:56 PM

Eh? Me I guees!

name: Miguel Reden
appearance:dark brown eyes, dark olive skin, curly black hair, barely any muscles, black shorts, black shoes, white shirt.
origin: From, he doesn't remember
abilities:He meditaes, alot. Miguel can make energy and shadow balls, he's a pyrokintic (can make flames and control them at will)

Harajuku_Pimp 12-09-2007 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forgotenmemory (Post 322116)
Eh? Me I guees!

name: Miguel Reden
appearance:dark brown eyes, dark olive skin, curly black hair, barely any muscles, black shorts, black shoes, white shirt.
origin: From, he doesn't remember
abilities:He meditaes, alot. Miguel can make energy and shadow balls, he's a pyrokintic (can make flames and control them at will)

You actually chose a real place. Olive Skin? R u an alien or a plae person?

forgotenmemory 12-09-2007 07:02 PM

olive is tan skin. I'm a human.

Harajuku_Pimp 12-09-2007 07:12 PM

my crayons lied to me!

Well anyway, My story starts out wiht my self in Primavera, or Spring Town.

I am walking sunny street, with many flowers and townspeople. I walk into a store, to grab a bite to eat, when some guys with devilish red eyes begins to stare at me.
"Hey, what your damages," I asked the red eyed guys.
One of them answered,"We Are Devil Peak soldiers on an assignment to capture you."
"So what is your damage," said red eyed guy 2 as he unholstered his gun.

forgotenmemory 12-09-2007 07:17 PM

Miguel watched as the red eyed man aimed his gun at another man. "Cool, a fight," Miguel says, intrested.
"Wonder if anyone is going to die." For some reason Miguel was more worried for the men than the one with a gun being pointed at him. "Either way this is gonna rock!"

Harajuku_Pimp 12-09-2007 07:38 PM

Targetted! The Brawler Runs!

"Hey, I don't want any trouble," said Ty with his hands waving in front of himself. "Please don't hurt me!"

"Kill him already," said Red Eyed man number 3. "The boss will get angry if we don't."

"Alright," sai RE man 2.

Ty unholstered his gun, "Looks like we got a fight!"

"Looks like we do," said RE man 1, as he drew his gun.

Shots went off and smoke was everywhere.

"You guys will never catch me," said Ty, as he escaped the diner place.

Harajuku_Pimp 12-09-2007 07:55 PM

Ty left the diner place, but the RE men are right on his tail.

[How are these guys able to keep up with me , when I have such superior speed?] Thought Ty.

"Face you shall not escape," said RE man 2, he shot again, and the bullet hit a townsperson.

Ty's eyes turned a plae red when the shot townsperson fell dead.

The chase went on, but was ended when Ty stop on the edge on the town.

"You Hurt an innocent person," said Ty in the most fiery voice.

"Does it really matter. We hurt this entire pitiful town if it meant accomplishing this mission," said RE man 3 in a cold voice.

Ty charged at the men full speed, he was almost a blurr.

forgotenmemory 12-09-2007 08:06 PM

Miguel winced as the townsperson fell. He ran over and checked his pulse. "Dead," Miguel muttered, running to where he thought the RE men were. Miguel was at least a yard behind the battle, when he saw a blur charge one of the RE men. Miguel wasn't quiete happy to see a battle now, this was a life-death situation. Miguel moved his hands around, they made circles in the air and a bright yellow ball appeared, he shot it at RE men 3. The man cunvulsed then fell to the ground.

Harajuku_Pimp 12-09-2007 08:16 PM

Ty head impacted RE man 1's gut, forcing him to throw up. RE man 1 was grounded. Ty drew his gun once again and blasted the RE man's head to bits.

"What the hell, the boss said he was a long way from his stage 1 transformation," said RE man 2 with the most surprised face.

"You're next," said Ty as he Point at RE man 2.

Ty turned into the blurr once again. All of sudden RE man 2 fell with his face totally dismembered.

"Think twice when you kill an innocent person!" said Ty as his eyes turned back to normal.

forgotenmemory 12-09-2007 08:29 PM

Miguel looked at the dead men in shock. "You just....." he muttered to Ty. The last RE man, not quite dead, ran towards Miguel. Miguel still shocked, held his hands towards the man and a red/orange fire came out that turned the man to ashes. Then the boy put his hands on the ground and shadows overcame him.

Harajuku_Pimp 12-09-2007 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forgotenmemory (Post 322200)
Then the boy put his hands on the ground and shadows overcame him.

Time Out! Where did the boy come from?

forgotenmemory 12-09-2007 08:37 PM

Yeah that's me. I just said the boy instead of Miguel.

Harajuku_Pimp 12-09-2007 08:44 PM

Oh. Ok. Time IN!

Ty walks over to the pile of ashes, and stres at it very hard.

"Dammit, And I really wanted those gloves," said Ty and a very disappointed voice.

Ty kicks the pile of ashes, then walks over to the magician guy.

"Hey, Magician Guy," asked Ty, "Didn't you think those gloves looked cool!"

Ty's eyes became a bit watery.

Guza 12-09-2007 09:47 PM

ooooooooh i remember this xD

forgotenmemory 12-09-2007 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harajuku_Pimp (Post 322204)
Oh. Ok. Time IN!

Ty walks over to the pile of ashes, and stres at it very hard.

"Dammit, And I really wanted those gloves," said Ty and a very disappointed voice.

Ty kicks the pile of ashes, then walks over to the magician guy.

"Hey, Magician Guy," asked Ty, "Didn't you think those gloves looked cool!"

Ty's eyes became a bit watery.

Miguel thought for a second. "I guess they were cool, wish I had them now!" Fayn clicked his fingers twice, once done, the other RE mens body turned to ashes. "Best no one knew about those bodies," Miguel said straight faced.

Sachiko 12-10-2007 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guza (Post 322243)
ooooooooh i remember this xD

lol yeah same.... however i always arrive too late to join

*cries*

Harajuku_Pimp 12-10-2007 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sachiko (Post 322345)

lol yeah same.... however i always arrive too late to join*cries*

It's never too late to join because Super Crazy Fantasy Land is

SUPA CRAZY!

Harajuku_Pimp 12-11-2007 03:05 AM

A New Friend: Magician Boy!

Ty walks toward Primavera with the magician guy. The face of the townspeople are sorrow stricken. Some are have sad face and some are crying. Ty and Magician Boy walk back to the bar wear the battle had started, and it just so happened the 2 people had been killed there.

"What a damn shame, I've allowed them to killed 3 people this time," said Ty.

P.S. I'm sorry for breaking one of the rule but my thread was going to be lost if no one posted, but look on the bright said I didn't say anythin with a different character.

Harajuku_Pimp 12-11-2007 03:38 AM

Meanwhile, Ay Devil Peak!

A very tall man is standing is front of a very strange looking machine.

"How interesting, he finally killed deafeated those Red Eye Scouts, well it took him long enough. And it seems that he was able to go through a Stage 1 transformation. And he has gained an ally. Maybe this time i'll use Red Eye Chasers to capture him," said the tall man.

At that moment 2 pods on the ceiling opened and out came two creatures with devilish red eyes, and 2 cannons on their backs and 2 on their ankles.

"What are your orders, Sir?" asked the first of the RE chasers.

"You are to kill Ty, and capture his friend," replied the tall man.

"Yes sir, Lord Reddread," said the second of the RE chasers in a demon-like voice.

Reddread turn around, and the chasers disappeared on the spot.

Suki 12-11-2007 06:15 AM

Another roleplaying game... long may it last! xD

Okay, so my character:

Name: Suki.

Origin: Ko Pha Ngan, Thailand.

Race: Human.

Appearence: If someone knew then it'd mean that I suck at my job since I'm not supposed to be seen... ever.

Abilities: Expert on assault rifles. The few ones who know about them didn't live long enough to tell their tales and took my secret to their grave.

Weapon: AK-108

Occupation: I trade people's lives for money. What's the name for that?

Now, before getting started, I have some doubts I would like you to clear. How are we going to interact with each other if we cannot control other characters? And does the plot have to be the same for everyone or can there be parallel stories having nothing in common?

*lights up a ciggy and inhales deeply* I ain't got all day so let the answers flow.

Harajuku_Pimp 12-11-2007 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suki (Post 323220)
Another roleplaying game... long may it last! xD
Now, before getting started, I have some doubts I would like you to clear. How are we going to interact with each other if we cannot control other characters? And does the plot have to be the same for everyone or can there be parallel stories having nothing in common?

First of all, my RPG thread alway last at least 200 post, the first part of this one had 479. And second some character control is okay as long as you don't make them do embarassing things, hurt them, or kill them.

Harajuku_Pimp 12-11-2007 11:33 AM

So, Suki are you an enemy to me?

Suki 12-11-2007 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harajuku_Pimp (Post 323316)
So, Suki are you an enemy to me?

*looks at you with incredulity*

You think you can handle a fight with me? No sorry, I don't fight kids. However, you must be familiar with the surroudings, would you care to show me the way to the closest bar? I need a drink badly. And... the little crying girly could come with us, if she's not too busy showing her undeveloped breasts to the tattood guy.

*proceeds to follow HP*

forgotenmemory 12-11-2007 10:02 PM

Miguel gasps as he sees a little girl looking at Ty. "The hell!" he exclaimes.

Miguel's ears twitched. "Were being followed," Miguel whispered to Ty, looking at the spot where an assasin of some sort was following them. He aimed his hands and two bright balls of light appeared from his hands and shot at the one names Suki.

Harajuku_Pimp 12-11-2007 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenchu (Post 323333)
see some strange guy with a tatto on his back... Is he looking up my skirt?

Time out why the hell would i look at a lil girl, my character is not a perv.

That question enemy question is like a statement of you're character, how would i kow you're character's name if i never met him/her.

Harajuku_Pimp 12-11-2007 10:25 PM

Times In!.

Ty looks at the person Miguel blasted at.

"We shouldn't be so violent after what just happened, Let's run magician boy!" said Ty as he turned around and begn to run.

Ty ran.

Stop.
Hey im getting confused did anyone read the devil peak thingy,and why am i the targetof all attacks, why can't we just be friends.:ywave:

forgotenmemory 12-11-2007 10:27 PM

HUh? what me?

Time in!

"Fine," he muttered turning and running with Ty. "bet that assasin is strong, I guees running is for the best."

Miguel stopped and turned around, pressing his hands together, and out came a big shadow ball, he dropped it on the ground, causing a dark fog to envelope Ty and him. He turned and ran again.

ooc:Yeah I read it!

Harajuku_Pimp 12-11-2007 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forgotenmemory (Post 323762)
HUh? what me?

You what? Are talking about the story or the general talk.

forgotenmemory 12-11-2007 10:32 PM

The general talk.

Harajuku_Pimp 12-12-2007 01:09 AM

Ty and Miguel are on the edge of town, when Ty asks Miguel a question. Ty had a very serious look on his face.

"Hey, Magician Boy, i've went into battle with you on my side, but i've never quite caught your name. What is your name? and Oh yeah, you're not gay, right?

forgotenmemory 12-12-2007 11:40 PM

Miguel looked at Ty, then frowned.
"Gay!? NO!" he turned and looked around. "By the way my name is Miguel, and yous?"

Harajuku_Pimp 12-13-2007 02:05 AM

Ty looked at Miguel as if he were weird.

"I, for one thought that the gay question was really important, and the name is Ty," said Ty as He and Miguel reached the edge of town.

forgotenmemory 12-13-2007 10:33 PM

My character takes all of Tenchu's money.

Time in!

"Yeah, I guees it is, are you gay!?" Miguel asked questionably. He put his finger up and a small flame came out. He grabbed a piece of paper, then he wrote a few words and put it under his flame finger. The paper instantly exploded in a small inferno of flame.

Harajuku_Pimp 12-15-2007 12:34 AM

Attack in the Desert: Will they Survive!

"Not gay" said Ty.

They have left the city.
[A day later]

Ty wakes up and rises from his desert bed. Miguel is still resting, a few yards away. Ty begins to explore this new terrain, it is all new to him becaue he has never left Primavera, before.

"Why is it so dry here, while in Primavera it is so moist and grass," said Ty, questioning this new terrain.

Ty walks some more when he finds a lizard. Ty plocks the lizard with his thumb, and the lizard hops up onto its hind legs and sort of of mane arises from ts neck. Ty hops back.

"You know you shouldn't be playing around with animals like that," said a strange new voice.

"Who are you," asked Ty.

"Your Destiny," said Ty's Destiny.

*can someone please reply.*

Suki 12-15-2007 12:37 AM

*goes into exile* :ywave:

forgotenmemory 12-15-2007 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harajuku_Pimp (Post 326301)
"Not gay" said Ty.

They have left the city.
[A day later]

Ty wakes up and rises from his desert bed. Miguel is still resting, a few yards away. Ty begins to explore this new terrain, it is all new to him becaue he has never left Primavera, before.

"Why is it so dry here, while in Primavera it is so moist and grass," said Ty, questioning this new terrain.

Ty walks some more when he finds a lizard. Ty plocks the lizard with his thumb, and the lizard hops up onto its hind legs and sort of of mane arises from ts neck. Ty hops back.

"You know you shouldn't be playing around with animals like that," said a strange new voice.

"Who are you," asked Ty.

"Your Destiny," said Ty's Destiny.

*can someone please reply.*

Miguel stood right back from Ty and said, "what the heck is that!?" he exclaimed, slightly creeped out. He stood up and looked around. "I can't believe I slept here," he said drowsily.

Harajuku_Pimp 12-15-2007 12:57 AM

Ty man the confronted stood tall, wore a white kung fu pants(I forget what they are called), and had tattoo of a dragon on his back that rose up to the front of his neck and a skull tattoo on the left side of his chest.

"What's your real name, @$zh013!" exclaimed Ty.

"Kenku, of the White Dragon Yakuza," said the wierd guy.

"Good, to know," said Ty

Without any more hesitation Kenku spit green liquid toward Ty, he dodged. The green liquid got bubbly when it hit the ground, then it dissolved. Ty pulled out his gun, but had to move once again because Kenku spit more acid at him. Ty was never able to attack for awhile because Kenku never stopped attacking. But Ty managed to get one shot out, then Kenku stopped.

"I've learned a lot about, one thing is that you barely have any defenses because you have an endless attack, and that you can attack pretty fast." said Ty. "Is the acid all you got?"

Kenku smiled.

forgotenmemory 12-15-2007 01:10 AM

Miguel held out his hands to the man, ready to use his flames if he needed to. The man smiled again. He spat some more acid at Miguel. Miguel's hands spewed a giant flame ball, the acid and the flame met head on. The combination created a giant explosian. Miguel ran away, and so did Kenku.