(#1 (permalink))
Old
SOTD (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to SOTD
My Dear Cat - 02-01-2008, 06:42 PM

My Dear Cat
By S.O.T.D

My Dear Cat for which I can’t live without for which I’ll go to war to protect.

For My Dear Cat I would protect you from anything that threaten you for your life is more imported then my life for dying for you is worth dying for.

My Dear Cat which I would spend the rest of eternity by your side, for which I would aid you when you get sick I’ll stay by your side to see you to health.

My Dear Cat for someday which I take you hand and kneel just to ask you to marry me, for which will never end are love will live even if we don’t, for love is something that can’t be destroy like my love for you. O how my life would perfect with you as my wife. But this is only a dream for

My Dear Cat chose another man to hold close to which you love so ,another men which you hold so close in your heart, O I wish you didn’t took my already breaking heart and crash it in your hand.

My Dear Cat how could I have lose to this man is it cause of the distance between use for which I couldn’t protect you and be there for you or is it because your sick of me.

My Dear Cat for loving you was the whole reason for my exists, O My Dear Cat now begins my new eternal ambition, but I was a fool to think that you and I really could be.

My Dear Cat I would love you without end for I hope that one day you and I can once again we can love each other again like before.

My Dear Cat when the day comes I would hold you in my arm never letting you go.

For My Dear Cat together we’ll hold on to the night, for just to hold you and be able to whisper “I love you” in your ear, O what will life be like if we started a family to treat each of them as equal to treat them the way that are parent didn’t treat us.

But My Dear Cat what a life it would be but you heart is to someone else.

For My Dear Cat you accepted this man in you life which you spend time together with, something we weren’t able to do which is my fault.

For My Dear Cat I wasn’t there when you need me the must and as always I failed

But finally My Dear Cat for as long as you are happy I’m happy even if I have to put up with the fact that you love this guy, but one thing will not change I will always love you even if you don’t love me

But hear this as long as you live I will not stop loving you for you were and always be apart of me you will hunt my dream but I won’t be just a memory