JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Kyousuke (Offline)
Seiryuu

01-27-2008, 06:25 AM

so is this a learn manga thread or a BS thread. cuz theres alot of it in here. MMM if steve wanted to spam or watever he would have made that clear. i dont think people are here just to click his sig. he clearly asked for helped. anyways do you need help steve or no

"Im too drunk to taste this chicken" - colonel sanders
(#12 (permalink))
Old
madilscoops (Offline)
come walk with me

Send a message via AIM to madilscoops Send a message via MSN to madilscoops Send a message via Yahoo to madilscoops
01-27-2008, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyousuke View Post
so is this a learn manga thread or a BS thread. cuz theres alot of it in here. MMM if steve wanted to spam or watever he would have made that clear. i dont think people are here just to click his sig. he clearly asked for helped. anyways do you need help steve or no
exactly, i didnt really even notice his sig until MMM had posted about it. but whatever

i would like some help on how to draw as well
(#13 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

01-27-2008, 06:42 AM

Quote:
I gave my arguments. I gave him a chance to say what manga artists or series he likes, and he declined to answer.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Kyousuke (Offline)
Seiryuu

01-27-2008, 07:28 AM

i probably would too considering i dont even know the name of the author in the book im reading. but anyways. id be happy to help you guys learn how to draw. this is a link im giving not to advertise but to show people that im not full of shyte when i say i can help

TOKYOPOP :: Leading the Manga Revolution for 10 Years and Beyond! ::

if you have questions about what area your having trouble with just reply in here and ill see what i can do

(#15 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

01-27-2008, 07:50 AM

Quote:
i probably would too considering i dont even know the name of the author in the book im reading. but anyways. id be happy to help you guys learn how to draw. this is a link im giving not to advertise but to show people that im not full of shyte when i say i can help

TOKYOPOP :: Leading the Manga Revolution for 10 Years and Beyond! ::

if you have questions about what area your having trouble with just reply in here and ill see what i can do
I bet you know the name of the book, though. Anyway, I said if I was wrong I apologize. We get a ton of spammers here. If I jumped the gun, I will happily retract my statements. I won't even ask if he PMed after your generous offer

And I have clicked your link before, Kyousuke, and I think it is very cool what TokyoPop does to give exposure to artists. Good for you! I really like your Spiderman and Joker drawings.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Kyousuke (Offline)
Seiryuu

01-27-2008, 07:59 AM

i feel the same as you. i get pissed about spammers as well. well he didnt PM me but other ppl did. by the way Auran your PM is set to not recieveing . cant help you if its set like that