JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
steve88 (Offline)
New to JF

Teach me how to draw Manga - 01-26-2008, 02:42 AM

I like Japanese drawings especially Manga or Japenese comic. Their drawings are simple yet look realistic. I just hope I could learn how to draw just like them. Could anyone teach me or tell me where can I get this information from.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
auran (Offline)
< J Rocker :3

Send a message via ICQ to auran Send a message via AIM to auran Send a message via Yahoo to auran Send a message via Skype™ to auran
01-26-2008, 03:15 AM

pm me and i can give you my secret source

The Otakus Crew!!
Join the Otakus Forum
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Kyousuke (Offline)
Seiryuu

01-26-2008, 04:03 AM

id be glad to help. i can explain to you the technique i use. send me a message. ill give you the link to my page , check out my manga and my illustrations. TOKYOPOP :: Leading the Manga Revolution for 10 Years and Beyond! :: YOUNGJAEROME'S PROFILE

"Im too drunk to taste this chicken" - colonel sanders
(#4 (permalink))
Old
DragonShade (Offline)
美魚さんは白鳥な

01-26-2008, 06:05 AM

Youtube has lots of demonstration + explanation video

白鳥は哀しからずや、空の青、うみのあをにも、染まず ただよふ。 
美魚さんは白鳥、僕は青、ぼくらは交わらない

My Anime List

Chara Listing XD
(#5 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

01-26-2008, 06:06 AM

He just wants you to click his signature. Don't worry too much about it.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
steve88 (Offline)
New to JF

01-26-2008, 11:10 AM

Dear MMM,

I'm surprised by your reply that I'm trying to get people to click on my signature.
As you know, I joined this forum because of its popularity and wish to learn a thing or two from the people here. As this forum allows members to attach signature, I don't see anything wrong for me to attach a signature. I think people are smart enough to decide whether they want to click on a signature or not. If you have this feeling that a signature on a forum is irritating or annoying, then I suggest you should join those forum that don't allow signature.

Dear MMM, I’m an honest man, and I respect everybody here including you and wish you could do the same. I hope you can forgive me if my signature or my reply annoys you. Thank you
(#7 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

01-27-2008, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve88 View Post
Dear MMM,

I'm surprised by your reply that I'm trying to get people to click on my signature.
As you know, I joined this forum because of its popularity and wish to learn a thing or two from the people here. As this forum allows members to attach signature, I don't see anything wrong for me to attach a signature. I think people are smart enough to decide whether they want to click on a signature or not. If you have this feeling that a signature on a forum is irritating or annoying, then I suggest you should join those forum that don't allow signature.

Dear MMM, I’m an honest man, and I respect everybody here including you and wish you could do the same. I hope you can forgive me if my signature or my reply annoys you. Thank you

Your very first post was spam advertising your website.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
steve88 (Offline)
New to JF

01-27-2008, 04:12 AM

Dear MMM,
Please note that I only suggest a site on the forum is at the “Language Exchange Ads” section, which state clearly that we can “Post your ad here!”. Just like others who post at this section, we are only suggesting some kinds of service for the people here if this service could have any help to them or not. Unless people are looking for something, they won’t read at this section. I'm in no way to spam. I hope you understand. Thank you
(#9 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

01-27-2008, 04:33 AM

That section is intended for people looking for language partners, not to post spam about pay-services. The "ad" is your personal ad looking for someone to do an exchange with.

This site is inundated with spammers, and if I came to the wrong conclusion, than I apologize.

It's just that 1) Your first post was an ad for a pay site. 2) Your second post is for help learning how to draw manga and you said "Their drawings are simple yet look realistic". I have never heard anyone who actually likes manga describe it in that way. You didn't mention any of your favorite titles or artists, which would be the first thing one would expect a manga fan to do. Then 3) You ask a forum full of mostly single people aged 12-25 how to raise your childen. Three red flags that said spammer to me.

Again, if I was wrong, I apologize.

So who is your favorite manga artist?
(#10 (permalink))
Old
steve88 (Offline)
New to JF

01-27-2008, 04:56 AM

Dear MMM,

I don't wish to argue with you further on this tread on my integrity as it might excuse of spam. You may have your own judgment and I respect it. As I said, if I make a mistake, please forgive me.