JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
LovelessButterfly (Offline)
New to JF

Location: The place that I live sucks, and I can't wait to get out of here.
Just some stuff I wrote, any tips? - 02-05-2008, 03:04 AM

Death is an inevitable part of life, and it can neither be abolished nor avoided. People die, plants die, and eventually this world will die also. Yet although death is certain, we can still manage to achieve our resolution. From the very point of birth we begin to slowly die bit by bit, piece by piece. It is the beginning of the end but we must accept death in order to live. It is not wrong to feel sad about one who has passed away, but to be absorbed in the mourning for another will not change the simple fact that they cannot come back.
It is the one true promise to all who are living, it is the absolute end it is death. In the end, this life is just a road that we all must walk down ... and at the end of that road is death. Then where ever you may go, Heaven or Hell, another road is in front of you ... one that is eternal. To live is to die; they are one in the same.
I wonder, is it death that people fear the most? Or could it be the harbinger who shall descend upon them. Could it be the fear of ones mind disappearing into the great endlessness of the dark. Or maybe they are just afraid that they may go to Hell. Whatever their reason may be, they fear it because they do not understand it, just as they do not understand many other things. I think people should celebrate life's grandeur instead of fearing the ends punishment or renewal afterward.

~Im not done with it yet but does anyone have tips, or just wanna tell what they think about it? Tell the truth, its better that way ^_^
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Shiningmonkey (Offline)
Inventor of the s'moredog

02-07-2008, 11:18 PM

It sounds like an opening to a manga. That would be cool.
What's wierd is that one of my relatives just died and now I read this. odd.