JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Member Art & Creativity (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/)
-   -   Who here has an interest in video game making? (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/12983-who-here-has-interest-video-game-making.html)

m0onKniGht 04-01-2008 10:17 PM

Well youre way ahead of me then XD i have no contacts or official qualifications :P but then again where there is a will there is a way!
...or thats what i keep telling myself XD

MissMisa 04-01-2008 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m0onKniGht (Post 444858)
Well youre way ahead of me then XD i have no contacts or official qualifications :P but then again where there is a will there is a way!
...or thats what i keep telling myself XD

Yeah of course! As long as your passionate about it, and work at your qualifications you should be on your way ^-^

m0onKniGht 04-01-2008 10:33 PM

:) yep yep

IonFortuna 04-04-2008 10:00 PM

I can't wait until I can get a job in Game Design, just need to graduate from High Scool first!!!

XrachelleX 04-04-2008 10:28 PM

i love how people do that type of stuff! i tryed doing one on a computer once...its not that bad for when i was in fourth grade....i dont have it anymore....*sniff*

koaku 04-04-2008 10:35 PM

I made one once lol with some HS friends we made a mix Btween golden sun,finalfantasy and mario *old time innocent memories* lol the concept was not so bad but now i think we didnt work a lot on the story..and the story is the most important things lool we used to have more interest into graphic stuff..

MissMisa 04-04-2008 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koaku (Post 448858)
I made one once lol with some HS friends we made a mix Btween golden sun,finalfantasy and mario *old time innocent memories* lol the concept was not so bad but now i think we didnt work a lot on the story..and the story is the most important things lool we used to have more interest into graphic stuff..

Yeah I can understand that, I'm like that aswell. You have like awesome characters and graphics and then trying to fit them into a storyline is kinda hard >.<

koaku 04-04-2008 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMisa (Post 448861)
Yeah I can understand that, I'm like that aswell. You have like awesome characters and graphics and then trying to fit them into a storyline is kinda hard >.<

EXACTLY LOL...i think we can do something on JF..(we can try..)There a lot of people who comes from many universe and different specialty if we are well organized we can do something cool.. :vsign:

MissMisa 04-04-2008 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koaku (Post 448869)
EXACTLY LOL...i think we can do something on JF..(we can try..)There a lot of people who comes from many universe and different specialty if we are well organized we can do something cool.. :vsign:

Yeah I think it would be cool, atm I'm setting up one for a JF manga so I don't see why we couldn't have one for a game aswell :D

Gerlandox 04-05-2008 07:46 PM

4 Sure I`m in
If we can organize a bunch of capable people :vsign:
Why not we just syncronize us through the internet :D

I can do all the 3D stuff, well maybe not all... I may need a little help in it but
We can try. 4 those who haven`t check the "Any 3D PRO in here, I need an opinion" thread, they are a few pics, I`ll add some other monday or the progress i made :)

Willpower can accomplish everything stik on it people
and we can do something special ... I think
G