JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Member Art & Creativity (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/)
-   -   Manga Project - Sign Up Here (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/14146-manga-project-sign-up-here.html)

Kyousuke 05-01-2008 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMisa (Post 478166)
I have one storyline now, just waiting on people for the rest ^_^

really? what about?

zubakusugar 05-01-2008 12:27 PM

Just a question. Are there any deadlines for the scriptwriters etc?
I mean if there are not, this project will take like years to finish.

MissMisa 05-01-2008 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zubakusugar (Post 479023)
Just a question. Are there any deadlines for the scriptwriters etc?
I mean if there are not, this project will take like years to finish.

I was trying to keep it casual and not be too strict about things, I expected people to be really enthusiastic about it and do things pretty much as soon as they had the time, but it seems people may have forgotten so I shall be setting deadlines soon as a way to move things along. I have one storyline so far, and I will be PMing those scriptwriters who haven't done anything yet.

Nki 05-01-2008 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMisa (Post 479482)
I was trying to keep it casual and not be too strict about things, I expected people to be really enthusiastic about it and do things pretty much as soon as they had the time, but it seems people may have forgotten so I shall be setting deadlines soon as a way to move things along. I have one storyline so far, and I will be PMing those scriptwriters who haven't done anything yet.

YaaƔy, Nki is really enthusiastic about it :D
MissMisa plan is great. *droodles*

Pjok 05-01-2008 08:35 PM

It's not like i don't wanna do it, i really do.. but right now at the moment i really have to think of my exams, i have six in a few weeks, and my msn crashed down so i can't really get in touch with anyone like that before summer break..

I am truly sorry

But i'm still continuing on the projekt

MissMisa 05-01-2008 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pjok (Post 479494)
It's not like i don't wanna do it, i really do.. but right now at the moment i really have to think of my exams, i have six in a few weeks, and my msn crashed down so i can't really get in touch with anyone like that before summer break..

I am truly sorry

Yeah, I just send you a PM regarding all that stuff. I also have my AS Level exams in a week so I am currently preparing for those, luckily I still have time to dedicate here so I'll still be working on it. Don't feel under pressure though! If you can't contribute now there will always be time later on down the line for you to pick up where you left off.

KikiBunny23 05-01-2008 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pjok (Post 479494)

I am truly sorry

We can work together if you want...I don't have msn so we can PM each other on here or by some other means.

MissMisa 05-02-2008 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 (Post 479550)
We can work together if you want...I don't have msn so we can PM each other on here or by some other means.

Sure ^__^

Now, I have set deadlines.

DEADLINES FOR SCRIPTWRITING IDEAS IS THE 8TH MAY - APPROXIMATLY ONE WEEK FROM NOW.

If you have problems with that, then tell me. If you don't respond, then I presume you have lost interest in the Manga Project and I will recruit new people.

Let's get the ball rolling!

chaseme 05-02-2008 01:26 PM

Uhmmm what genre are we doing so i could work on that particular style.

Well basically what kind of characters are we doing
Moe(cutie cute cute)
Shoujo(Model like characters)
Shounen (well defined characters)
Looney(by this i mean Crayon chinchan, doraemon etc....)

I tried to make a draft of my manga but my script writing really suck, my sense of humor is worse. Im itching to do something that makes sense lol

MissMisa 05-07-2008 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaseme (Post 480161)
Uhmmm what genre are we doing so i could work on that particular style.

Well basically what kind of characters are we doing
Moe(cutie cute cute)
Shoujo(Model like characters)
Shounen (well defined characters)
Looney(by this i mean Crayon chinchan, doraemon etc....)

I tried to make a draft of my manga but my script writing really suck, my sense of humor is worse. Im itching to do something that makes sense lol

The scripwriters are deciding on the style first, then I'll tell you.