JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#121 (permalink))
Old
Crani (Offline)
Sillyassauros

Send a message via MSN to Crani
05-13-2008, 05:45 PM

I was just going through the list and I would like to know if it was possible for me to the Portuguese translation? I can also distribute it in some Portuguese trackers and forums.

Natural Born Headbanger
\m/

TAG Game
Score: Crani:51
(#122 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

05-13-2008, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crani View Post
I was just going through the list and I would like to know if it was possible for me to the Portuguese translation? I can also distribute it in some Portuguese trackers and forums.
Yep sure, that would be great. I'll add you to the list now.
(#123 (permalink))
Old
BakaCrisis (Offline)
(。・_・。)σ

Send a message via AIM to BakaCrisis Send a message via MSN to BakaCrisis Send a message via Skype™ to BakaCrisis
05-13-2008, 08:05 PM

Eto.. Miss Misa. I Have alsoo another position hehe. Though I applied late I would like to fully par-take in some of the priduction :x

So, heres an example of my work...

AJI:
Aji a Teenage boy with an evil look in his eye had gotten a call earlier that day. They informed him of a Tournament where the winner would gain unlimited riches, and he thought to himself "This is what I do best ..." So he decided he arrived at a giant building with doors that went all the way in to the sky. He then walked up to the door and saw a note and it said ... many people were invited but once the first 5 arrive the door will be open. Aji sat down closed his eyes and waited to see exactly what was ahead of him.
SHIMIMARU:
Here he stands staring at this very tall building. "I think this is it" he says while he examine the tower with his eye, Shimimaru Just turning now 18 has just finished his apprenticeship. his master the Arcmage has told him he is now ready to go out in this dangerous world. The boy, with very modern clothing with nothing out of the ordinary except the long kali stick with intricate designs on his back that seems as if it was never used for fighting, turns his attention to the entrance where there is a mysterious figure
"Maybe I'll find him here" he thought to himself has he remembered his brother who took a separate path to study a more physical battle style. "He would want to test himself if he gets strong enough. im lucky I was invited' he says as he walks towards the building. he sees someone there sitting, he continues towards the figure he noticed it was not his brother.
AJI:
"...Hm" Aji exclaims as he raises an eyebrow, he stares at the newcomer and thinks to himself "Weak ... no battle damage ... nothing" He closes his eyes once more and continues to wait as he feels the breeze move his hair in a calm manner.
FUSHICHO/KAGE:
A man with golden eyes and spiky red hair clad in red lined black armor carrying a sword on his back walks appears in the area. "Well, this must be the place, time to show the world how a real Kashou warrior fights."
He sees a small glint from the shadows, "Hello, Kage, you should know by now, you can't track me."
A dark aura that is so powerful it can't be seen through, even by a normal person, emerges from the shadows, "Aww, you found me Fushicho, oh well, I'll go find someone else to follow," and with that he goes back into the shadows and disappears.
AJI:
Aji smirks as he sees the strange person talking to himself, and yawns after he stops. He looks at him and thinks "I've never seen a fighter like him before ... No problem". He then wiped his eyes and with that once again closed them waiting on the last two people to show up so they could enter.
SHIMIMARU:
"Odd" says shimimaru as he glances at the newcomer. seems as if they invite fighters from all over the world. suddenly he notices the paper on the door, "So this is why were Waiting around.
well the these to show potential, especially the one sitting he seems quite confident.
AJI:
Aji opens his eyes just to see if anyone had arrived other then the other 2 noticing no one else had arrived he looked at the door and sighed. He stared at the door as if it was taunting him, he became furious then closed his eyes once more
FUSHICHO/KAGE:

Kage, sitting in the shadows, thinks to himself. This is getting boring, everyone is sitting alone. I can't find any info on these people like this... then 2 dark orbs come from the darkness, one at the mage, and another at the person sitting, Kage fades back into the shadows.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fushicho, seeing what just happened, thinks to himself. Man, he has no patience, though I am starting to get a little bored myself. Well, let's see how they counter his attack.
ZEBIA:
Suddenly they hear a faint yell... "YaaaaaaaaaAAAAHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!" The yell gets louder as Zebia comes down from the sky, seemingly from the top of the tower everyone was so anxiously waiting to enter. After this he "grabs" both orbs using his staff and smash them together, and then pulls Kage from the shadows shaking his finger saying, "Uh-uh-uh, no CHEATING!!" Then he forcibly shakes Kage's hand. "How are ya?" Before Kage has time to respond he runs to Age saying, "Yo!" and messes Age's hair up. He then flips around to Shimimaru whispers, "The one you're looking for may be here..." He then runs to the door and stabs the door with his staff and sat under it and before he fell asleep he thought about why he came... A strange man had told him about a tower that would hold the answer's he was looking for. Of course being as determined as he is, he naturally went to the tower... then said to himself, "I'll "interrogate" them later." And with that, he fell asleep...
FUSHICHO/KAGE:
After the weird newcomer falls asleep Kage says, "What was that about?? If you're here you should be ready for battle at any time." Grumbling, he fades back into the shadows and thinks Like they couldn't have defended themselves, though that was unexpected. Who is he and how can he reach into the shadow realm? He then pulls out a PDA and creates three new entries, adding information on appearance and weapons to them, then adds the ability to pull things out of the shadow realm to one of them and slips it back into his pocket.
How did he do that!? Well, looks like this tournament is going to be interesting, thinks Fushicho. "Hey, you two! What are your names?"
AJI:
Aji opens his eyes to see the new people that had arrived. Sadly he was unhappy with the competitors, but he thought to himself "Don't judge a book" his jet black bangs shook as the door began to open. He raised an eye brow as he stood up and cracked his knuckles, "...Hm" he was the first to walk through the door to what seemed to be their own personal village as the store owners were sweeping their steps and dusting off the clothes Aji walked slowly thinking "All this ...?".
FUSHICHO/KAGE:
It's about time thinks Kage as he walks through the door. After seeing the town, he thinks What is this!? And when do I get to fight!?
"Hey, thanks for answering!" Fushicho yells at the person with the swords walking through the door. He then kicks the obnoxious and loud fighter. "HEY! Get up, seems it's time to go. I'm Fushicho and that guy whose attack you stopped was Kage, I've known him for quite a while. You may not want to show off your powers in front of him before you fight someone. Anyway, what's your name?"
ZEBIA:
"Hm? Wait a sec..." *pulls out toothbrush and toothpaste and brushes teeth* "Sorry about that, didn't want you to smell the "morning breath" my name is Zebia. So what's the deal with that guy? *points at Kage*
SHIMIMARU:
"Finally" Says Shimimaru as he pulls the staff from his back and yells "Porta", an odd glow starts to circle him before he disappears in thin air

with a flash he appears before the others and say "by the way I’m shimimaru , as you can see I’m a magi. I look forward to challenging you." with that he turn and walks further into town.
AJI:
Aji turns to all of them and says "You have no reason to know my name", he turned back in to the direction he was walking in and continued on. He then continued down to the town square and noticed that there was a giant man sitting on the roof of a large tower in the center of the city his arm alone seemed to have more muscles then all of the fighters combined and had no shirt. His face was a sight for sore eyes but most of it was covered by his long blood red hair. He jumped from the top of the building and landed in front of them. Aji looked up at this huge man, and swallowed his own spit in fear as he noticed the aura seemed to be pouring through the city. Just as Aji was about to say something the giant man spoke "HIYA! ~ Welcome Everyone has a house in the town square and I live in the center in the stadium". He then pointed at the big building he was just sitting on.
FUSHICHO/KAGE:
Kage, overhearing the conversation, takes a note of Zebia's name.
What's with HIM!? What's with YOU!? "He's kind of impatient, and he likes to find out people's powers before he fights him so he can try to find a weakness, or come up with a strategy. He's probably really interested in you since you can reach into other dimensions, I bet he thinks of you as his rival now."
ZEBIA:
"Whoa!" Zebia looks at the giant, "This guy's probably stronger than all of us combined... interesting." *looks at Fushicho* "By the way, have you seen these men before?" *shows picture of scientists* "Do you recognize these people?"
SHIMIMARU:
"Maybe ill find him in here" say Shimimaru as he start scoping out the village then he suddenly felt a powerful aura. he turns to see a man jumping from a rooftop and started talking to the others, as he listens he thinks to himself "he powerful he will pose a great challenge to us all, I need to improve my Hand wizardry if I hope to fight him
FUSHICHO/KAGE:
Fushicho looks at the picture, then starts walking towards the giant.
"Hmm...nope. Why do you want to know and what makes you think I'd know anything??"
Kage arrives at the tower at the same time as Fushicho. "When do we get to fight!?"
Fushicho glares at Kage "Can't you ever wait?" then looks up at the giant :"...so where are these houses?"
ZEBIA:
*walks towards the giant*, "Well, I was wondering, do they have any shops that sell chicken, or staves."

Eh, This is less than half of the full story, but if you like it. AIM me or PM me and we can talk.

Teach me Japanese (Skype: davidh053090 )
(#124 (permalink))
Old
Hiroki (Offline)
BANNED

05-13-2008, 08:08 PM

Hey MissMisa how are things going? If you ever need me please pm (owh by the way I've got MSN now ^^)
(#125 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
05-13-2008, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
2 people didn't meet the deadline, and they haven't replied to the PM I sent them about letting me know if they are busy. Pjok couldn't find the time to come up with anything yet because she's busy, but it's fine because she let me know. The others didn't reply so consequently I removed them like I said I would.

So we are a bit short, I have 3 storylines in all, some people worked together which is also fine ^_^
Ah, ok. Sorry mine seemed a bit rushed...it kind of was but its ok. I wonder hwat the others are like....
(#126 (permalink))
Old
BakaCrisis (Offline)
(。・_・。)σ

Send a message via AIM to BakaCrisis Send a message via MSN to BakaCrisis Send a message via Skype™ to BakaCrisis
05-14-2008, 08:21 PM

Heres a little somethign I did

(#127 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

05-14-2008, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaCrisis View Post

Aww that's really cute! Nice work!

Also, you got the Scriptwriter position, I liked your writing style.
(#128 (permalink))
Old
shinigami13 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-14-2008, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaCrisis View Post

That's wonderful! Can I put it in my signature when I'll become an active member of the project? Sorry I'd love to help more but I'm too busy now

THE SHINIGAMI CLAN!
Member of the Vampire Clan
MEMBER OF THE FINAL FANTASY CLAN
CODENAME:CLOUD

(#129 (permalink))
Old
BakaCrisis (Offline)
(。・_・。)σ

05-14-2008, 08:30 PM

Yes, you can put it in your sig. There are many more to come. I just made that as soon as possible. And I'm glad I got the script position ^_^

(#130 (permalink))
Old
BakaCrisis (Offline)
(。・_・。)σ

05-14-2008, 08:58 PM

Ok, I am officially Announcing That I will make Exclusive JFMP Signatures to Those with Qualifying positions. Here is mine.

You can PM me with the anime of your choice, the colors you want.. and umm Anything else that May be needed.