JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Member Art & Creativity (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/)
-   -   Manga Project - Sign Up Here (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/14146-manga-project-sign-up-here.html)

Hiroki 04-05-2008 09:16 PM

Script, translation Japanese, and colouring are my things, im not a mangaku so i'm not good at drawing. But I don't know if I got a lot time to help but I want to participate!

MissMisa 04-05-2008 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaruNaruChan (Post 449731)
Oh! right, of course>.< just give me a second. i need to type one up...All the stuff on my computer is really violent^^

Okies cool ^_^

Hiroki 04-05-2008 09:18 PM

these are works that I had to do for a friend (colouring and putting heavy contrast)

MissMisa 04-05-2008 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hiroki (Post 449732)
Script, translation Japanese, and colouring are my things, im not a mangaku so i'm not good at drawing. But I don't know if I got a lot time to help but I want to participate!

Sure, it's okay if you don't have a lot of time, I'm trying to take a no pressure approach it anyways, but if you want to pick something that's cool ^-^

The 2 things were needing most atm are translation and colour, since we have 2 people on script already, and we only have one on colour and none on Japanese translation, however it depends on which one you wanna do the most ^-^

MissMisa 04-05-2008 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hiroki (Post 449734)

these are works that I had to do for a friend (colouring and putting heavy contrast)

They are awesome :D

So your in whatever one you want to pick ^-^ You can chose up to 2 so just pick the ones you want most.

If you don't have much time, then sketch artist is the bulk of the work, but you definatly have the talent to do it.

zubakusugar 04-05-2008 09:30 PM

wout <3 have you really been drawing that? it's a huge contrast between the styles I thought.

Kiyuge 04-05-2008 09:31 PM

JOB 1: Line Artist
JOB 2 : CHARACTER PROFILER

Why I would be good for this/these jobs: Because I have somewhat of and imagination, I listen and do what Im told and Im good at inking.
Example of my work: Ill post some later...
I live in: America

MissMisa 04-05-2008 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiyuge (Post 449752)
JOB 1: Line Artist
JOB 2 : CHARACTER PROFILER

Why I would be good for this/these jobs: Because I have somewhat of and imagination, I listen and do what Im told and Im good at inking.
Example of my work: Ill post some later...
I live in: America

Okies cool, I've seen some of your work on DA so I'll add you to the list now ^_^

MissMisa 04-05-2008 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zubakusugar (Post 449750)
wout <3 have you really been drawing that? it's a huge contrast between the styles I thought.

Those ones are Hiroki's art ^_^

Hiroki 04-05-2008 09:35 PM

count me in Misa, I wanna do the Japanese Translations and I wanna help to colour! So count
me in!