JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Member Art & Creativity (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/)
-   -   Manga Project - Sign Up Here (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/14146-manga-project-sign-up-here.html)

MissMisa 04-05-2008 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hiroki (Post 449758)
count me in Misa, I wanna do the Japanese Translations and I wanna help to colour! So count
me in!

Awesome, I'm adding you to the list now ^_^ You'll be working with me on the colour ^_^

NeoVisualizm 04-05-2008 09:38 PM

Rightt let me seee,, since im not really very very good at drawing yet, I will apply fooor: ______
Character Profiler and Scriptwriter ^^
and i need to write script ne?? But my scripts are not on the computer im using at the moment..should i write a short quote and post?? or what??^^

zubakusugar 04-05-2008 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hiroki (Post 449734)

these are works that I had to do for a friend (colouring and putting heavy contrast)

ah, didn't see you wrote "(colouring and putting heavy contrast)"
my fault!

MissMisa 04-05-2008 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoVisualizm (Post 449762)
Rightt let me seee,, since im not really very very good at drawing yet, I will apply fooor: ______
Character Profiler and Scriptwriter ^^
and i need to write script ne?? But my scripts are not on the computer im using at the moment..should i write a short quote and post?? or what??^^

Yeah sure, just a teeny quote or something you just thought now will do ^_^

I'll put you up for them both anyway, scriptwriter is a popular one so I'm increasing how many people will do it ^_^

Kiyuge 04-05-2008 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMisa (Post 449754)
Okies cool, I've seen some of your work on DA so I'll add you to the list now ^_^

Woo! Yayz ^^ Here is something I inked.... Clicky...

shinigami13 04-05-2008 09:51 PM

I'd really want to help but I can't draw so can I be a character liner? Or maybe I could be the Italian translator

MissMisa 04-05-2008 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shinigami13 (Post 449784)
I'd really want to help but I can't draw so can I be a character liner? Or maybe I could be the Italian translator

That's up to you, I can put you down for one, or both if you would like.

If you can't draw, you might finding lining perhaps difficult, or you might not, I don't know ^_^;; But sure I'll put you down for Italian translator if you want :D

shinigami13 04-05-2008 09:56 PM

yeah ok count me as the Italian translator

MissMisa 04-05-2008 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shinigami13 (Post 449792)
yeah ok count me as the Italian translator

Okies, sure, adding to the list now ^_^

Hiroki 04-05-2008 10:09 PM

I was thinking I wanna do 1 more thing also but something that only I can do, but the question is what do you have for me that I only can do?
Something that has to do with me/Japanese.