JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Fox (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Fox Send a message via MSN to Fox Send a message via Yahoo to Fox
A dream. - 04-27-2008, 06:14 PM

This is a place for writing right? ^^' well, I've always had these epic sort of dreams and I've always writen them out when I had awoke so I'll share one with everyone.

I was in a castle hunting a vampire. i explored this castle forever and found a bench and sat down. an old lady came and sat next to me and dstarted talking about old lady stuff when a kid came up and staked her in the heart and she died. i yelled at the kid and he said not to worry because there was a place i could go and talk to the dead so i went off to find this place.
     i finally found  it and and had to go through all this stuff jus to get to this certain level to talk to the dead. there was a big door that i walked through. when i walked through i was on a beach , the wind was blowing through my hair and i could feel the sun on my face, it just started to turn dusk and I could see the sunset in the horizon. i walked on this isthmus of land into the deepest part of the water, the water was deep but i could see the bottom and there was white sand at the bottom so it wasn't dark. then....she ran up splashing out of the water, she ran up to me and introduced herself. at first i was happy to see her but then the painfull realization hit me......if i saw her here then...that meant that she was dead, that would explain the reason why she was introducing herself.. this..place...when people die, they come here and live as if nothing ever happened to them. i felt tears well up in my eyes and i tried my best to hold them back. she looked so happy and she was as beautiful as i remembered seeing her, she didn't realize she was dead and it tore me up inside to see her. i just smiled and introduced my self....seeing her smile.........i relived the day that i met her, it was around midnight now and we were floating in the water on our backs looking at the stars, i sat turned upright and stood up as she did the same, i had this strange feeling and i knew that my time here was almost up. i looked at her and told her i had to go. she looked sad and refused to let me leave. i wanted so much to tell her how i felt about her and how i never stopped caring about her but my time was limited. i pulled her towards me and kissed her with all the longing that i felt for her, all the passion that i wshed i had shown her before. then...i stared at her, into her eyes and watched as tears started to fall down her cheeks......all the color turned grey and then she started to fade away....
     i woke up with tears in my eyes.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Gackt21 (Offline)
退屈中央

Send a message via Skype™ to Gackt21
05-10-2008, 01:43 PM

Interesting dream.
I have had some like yours.

GACKTDOLL クリスティーナ
Kurisutīna
(#3 (permalink))
Old
MeIsKevin (Offline)
JF Regular

01-28-2010, 01:37 PM

Interesting dream. The most wierd dream I had was that there was a new virus that turned humans to skeletons, so you had to take some kind of vaccine. I remember that me and my dad took the vaccine in a Supermarket. Then when I was home I heard a skeleton banging on our door and I told my dad that we should go hide somewhere or we would be dead. My dad refused because he was watching some horses compete on the TV, so I ran into my old room in panic and hid in the wardrobe. I just realized that the skeletons already broke into our house and they opened the wardrobe and spotted me. All went black for a while and when I woke up I was into some creepy world made of crayons. I remember how everything was so boring so I tried to kill myself but was not able to somehow. Then I woke up all sweaty.

All goto my Yewtoob account and add me as friend!
HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnimatorRM/
(#4 (permalink))
Old
rozurainbow (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to rozurainbow
Talking 01-28-2010, 03:48 PM

One time, I had a dream about HUGE talking breads and pots of peanutbutter. But I like your dream better.

kokoro kara kimi wo aishiteru
kimi ni furu hikari wo
atsumete agetai
subete I for you.

(#5 (permalink))
Old
MeIsKevin (Offline)
JF Regular

01-28-2010, 04:03 PM

Your dream seems so delicious

All goto my Yewtoob account and add me as friend!
HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnimatorRM/
(#6 (permalink))
Old
rozurainbow (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to rozurainbow
Lightbulb 01-28-2010, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeIsKevin View Post
Your dream seems so delicious
It was indeed! Guess what i had for breakfast! ^-^