JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Diryavi (Offline)
JF Regular

Lightbulb A New life for The Butterfly - 07-04-2008, 05:07 AM

This is a art/ creativity/story thread , where I will be writing my stories and other things that deals with art. Anyone can join in! Just jump in, and lets see how far this can go! You can do anything creative! If you want to write a poem, song lyrics, add your favorite music star into a story, it can be anyone J-pop, J-rock, etc you name it you can write it. The only rules are as follows,

1. Be creative

2. Not to put anyone down or hurt anyone or I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. If you don't, I will ignore you or report you. I want people to feel comfortable and feel free to do anything that is on their mind that is some kind of an art form.

3. You can even post your pictures you draw. And it dose not have to be in the Japanese style. Your style of drawing is fine. You can post your Photos if your a photographer but no naked pictures of your self. I know that is art too but not in this thread We have young viewers and I don't want to get in trouble. You can also, post pictures of your favorite band and write a poem about them etc.

4. If you make stuff from clay or you make other types of art you can post your photos here to show them off.

5. Do not take other people's work and copy it and then call it your own for an art project or a creative writing project for school etc. The art shown here dose not belong to you. If you want a copy to hang up on your wall or to keep because it means something to you, or it blows your mind away, ask the artist first for permission.

6. You can show off your sense of style here too. Or if you design stuff you can post it here too. You can show off a deck you created or a house. that is being creative. You can show off a car or shirt you just airbrushed. You can Show off your makeup fx if you do makeup for films or show masks you make. Even you can post your hot rod, art work you just had done on your car or motorcycle.

7. If you are a gardener you can post your prize flowers and garden here!

So have fun and lets see were this will take us. Who knows we might all form a close bond and meet new people from around the world. Also you can post your websites that show off your art and music. Oh I almost forgot, you can also let us know what's hot in the art world like what video to watch on You Tube or what web site we should check, or a cool song/video/movie you want to share.

Have fun you guys!

I hope to see you in my thread!

DirYavi
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Diryavi (Offline)
JF Regular

Talking Drown in your Shallow lives( a song by Diryavi) - 07-04-2008, 05:27 AM

Drown in your shallow lives
Breath in the dirty air
You like to hurt when
pain is involved

It makes you feel so good

Taste the blood, and you can never come back...

Breath in the dirty air
I'm your tool so I can
fix you

You can fall to pieces just like me
Your not running on high energy fuel
Your not the strong man at the Sideshow
Your not perfect
You bleed like I bleed, cry like I cry

Fall into the fire
your such a lier
your mired you can't get out
And I won't save you this time

Breath in the dirty air
You loved to see me cry
And I loved to see you cry
I guess we are a perfect match

Perfect=unhappy lives

DirYavi

Last edited by Diryavi : 07-04-2008 at 05:49 AM.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Diryavi (Offline)
JF Regular

Lightbulb Gone (A song by Diryavi) - 07-04-2008, 05:45 AM

I scratched your cd's
when I ran out that door
I don't want to see you anymore

Your the one who told me to leave
So why do you keep on coming back?

You wanted me to leave so I did...

Now I want you gone