JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Member Art & Creativity (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/)
-   -   Post a poem!!! (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/16968-post-poem.html)

VampireGirl1314 08-27-2008 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakari09 (Post 570897)
Le suck....Esp. when parents dislike ur BF...my mom doesn't agree with mine somedays..but she's just going to have to get used to it. ^.^

yeah the problem is she didnt like him because he was two years older than me and she promised me when i was ten that i could have a bf when i was thirteen and then she said fourteen and now i just wont listen to the braking promises.>^_^<

sakari09 08-27-2008 06:02 PM

Sorry to hear that. My BF and I are 11 months apart...everyone says a year..technically since he was born in '89...but still. Two years isn't that bod.

VampireGirl1314 08-27-2008 06:18 PM

I loved the poem yuujirou it was very good i wish you had the time to had finished it so i could find out what happened.>^__^<

VampireGirl1314 08-27-2008 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakari09 (Post 570908)
Sorry to hear that. My BF and I are 11 months apart...everyone says a year..technically since he was born in '89...but still. Two years isn't that bod.

i know my mom is just trying to keep me from having a bf until im what she says 21 and thats just plain crazy she was married by the time she was 17 and had my big sis when she was 20 so i dont think she can tell me 21.>^_^<

sakari09 08-27-2008 06:55 PM

I'm only 18 and my BF wants to get engaged. >.< My father will probably not take it well...he's one of those devout christian believers....he's also a hardass sometimes.

yuujirou 08-27-2008 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakari09 (Post 570941)
I'm only 18 and my BF wants to get engaged. >.< My father will probably not take it well...he's one of those devout christian believers....he's also a hardass sometimes.

wow.... 2 of the scariest words.... that should never go together.....
devout + christian...
fearsome >.<

VampireGirl1314 08-27-2008 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakari09 (Post 570941)

wow thats scary i would run off to vegas and get married if i had a dad like that i mean my step dad keeps asking me when im gonna get married and it just makes me go crazy because im only 14 and he started asking me that when i was 9 years old.>_<

VampireGirl1314 08-28-2008 06:10 AM

I felt like killing myself the other day until a boy that i like told me he loved me.
he told me to never say such a thing.
he told me to never run away because he will never forgive me.
he told me he would always love me and never let me go away.
he told me how sad he would be without me.
he told me how lost he would be without me.
he told me he would share the pain that i was feeling.
he told me to never say a thing that would mention running away.
I couldn't even breath i was so amazed that someone would actually
care about me instead of miss treating me and disrespecting me.
he would always listen to what i had to say he would ask about my day.
I would just read in awe to what he had to say.
I never knew i could ever feel this way.
I never even thought telling him how i felt would make him smile
for me and only me i thought that smile would just fade away.
but the smile still remains even to this day so my smile will
forever remain in awe.

Boschman 08-28-2008 06:43 AM

SMS poem:

U N I
u, s u r , r a but.
i, s i m , m a ntt.
u xl w'l i dk.
i xl w'l u dk.

guess the translation :confused:

sakari09 08-28-2008 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VampireGirl1314 (Post 570944)
wow thats scary i would run off to vegas and get married if i had a dad like that i mean my step dad keeps asking me when im gonna get married and it just makes me go crazy because im only 14 and he started asking me that when i was 9 years old.>_<

LOL! I think Dad is ready to get me out of the house. He just won't admit it. After he gets rid of me then he's only got three more chicks to go. LOL :D