LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Kamura (Offline)
New to JF

Smile Pleading Insanity (A Miyavi Fanfic) - 07-27-2008, 03:28 AM

-Some explicit language-

Chapter 1
Everyone stared at Miyavi, wide eyed, mouths open, and shocked.
He had just told everyone how he really felt. I, however, knew this was coming for a while now. Miyavi was sitting there, halfway off the couch with a very pissed off expression. Mr. Kasaki, his manager had his hand over his mouth hiding his shock.
“Leave me” Miyavi quietly but firmly said so that they knew he meant it.
We all started to leave.
“Kiza, you stay” He said. I stopped in my tracks and let everyone else leave then closed the door. Miyavi sighed and fell back on the couch. I sat on the other couch not knowing what to do. He looked at me and sighed again.
“So tell me how wrong I was to say all of that” He said. I looked at him and sighed.
“You weren’t wrong to say any of that. How long did you expect to keep all of that in?” I asked him confused,
“Longer than that” He chuckled. I shook my head and sighed a sigh of relief. He was back.
“Maybe you could have held in some of the stupid asses and the dumb fuckers in longer.” I smiled at him. He shrugged. Miyavi had been going through this a lot. He had the record company screaming in his ear about the record, his manager down his neck every second, and Misa, his girlfriend, bugging him about everything.
“I need a vacation... a very long vacation... maybe a year, or ten years!” He sat up at that.
“Miyavi-
“Yeah, I can buy a house in Hawaii, a dog,-
“Miyavi-
“Then I can party with the locals and stay without worry. Yes that is what I will do-
“MIYAVI” I screamed. He looked at me
“Sorry... what were you going to say” He smiled.
“I was going to say that you should have a vacation, not a ten year one maybe a week or two, and you can go to-
“Hawaii?” He asked
“Why not?” I said.
“Okay, only if you come with me.” He said.
“I think your girlfriend would be of better suit.” I said
“For her to nag me to death no way... please” He begged.
“On two conditions,” I told him
“Name them-
“You must never ever hold anything in anymore” I said.
“Fine” He said and then burped. I looked at him with a disgusted face.
“What you told me not to hold anything in! Now the second one is-
‘No cell phones, no palm pilots, no laptops, no nothing, and we go as people not as Superstar and Assistant.-
“Wait that’s three conditions and I don’t consider you my assistant Kiza, you’re my best friend” He smirked
“Whatever, agreed?” I stuck out my pinkie
“Agreed” We pinkie swore.
The next morning I rode over to Miyavi’s house. I walked up the path and rung the doorbell. Misa answered the door.
“Oh, it’s you” She sighed. Her blue eyes rolled and she pushed a piece of blonde hair out of her face.
“Aren’t you mad this morning” I smiled and walked past her. God, I loved it when she was mad especially now.
“You might have him for the next two weeks Narumi, but I have him for the rest of my life” She growled at me.
“Not if I tell him how you cheated on him with...HI MIYAVI!” I said quickly.
”Hi, ready to go?” He asks.
“Ready as I’ll ever be” I smile at Misa. She rolls her eyes and hugs Miyavi.
“Take me with you” She begs.
“No, Misa... This is my vacation, not our vacation-
“Then why are you taking stinky Kiza!” She exclaims
“Hey, watch it you fake blonde, stupid-
“Kiza maybe you should hold some stuff in and Misa you stop it. Kiza is coming because she needs to relax too” He told her.
“I need to relax to!” She whined
“Misa, my decision is final. Now, give me a kiss because I have to go.” She sadly gave him a kiss.
“Goodbye” She told him. He walked out of the house.
“Goodbye Misa!” I told her.
“Get the hell out!” She slammed the door.
I laughed and walked to my mustang.
“She doesn’t like me much, huh?” I say
“No, she doesn’t” He gets in
I jump in the other side and then hit his shoulder.
“What it was your idea?” He says.
“That doesn’t give you the right to be blunt like that-
“Actually it does” He smiles. I roll my eyes and drive on.
We stand outside of the boarding door waiting on the plane. I’m a little nervous because I’m absolutely terrified of planes.
Miyavi looks over at me and sees me shaking “I know you’re not scared of planes...I just know it!”
“I’m not scared I’m just nervous.” I say
‘You’re lying to me. Your scared shitless!” He smiles.
“You don’t have to be a jerk about it.” I say.
“You told me-
“I know what I told you and I’m starting to regret it.” I say pushing away my black hair from my eyes.
“Tell you what; you can hold my hand when you get too scared” He smirks.
“Thank you”
We board the plane and sit in out first class seats.
“Are you scared yet?” He asks me for the fifteenth time. I look over at him with a death glare. He seems unfazed
“So...-
“No, I’m not scared yet. Are you that desperate to hold a girl’s hand... you should have brought Misa, she probably would have let you hold her-
“Watch it-
“I was going to say hand... you have a dirty mind.” I say sitting back in my seat. I hear him mumble “you have a dirty mind”
Please buckle your seatbelts the plane is going to lift off.
We buckle our seatbelts. Miyavi taps my shoulder. I roll my head over and look at him.
“What?” I ask
“Are you scared yet?”
“Ugh”

YAY I finished it!! *Pats myself on the back*
*A bonus scene*
(When I caught Misa cheating)

I drove Miyavi home from a long day of shopping.
“Here you open the door; I’ll get the bags.” He threw me the keys.
They slipped out of my hands.
“You suck” He said. I gave him the finger and walked up the path. I heard sounds come from inside.
“What the- I opened the door and saw Anami and Mr. Kasaki on the couch making out. I was totally hurt for Miyavi and mad as hell at the same time.
“Get him the hell out of here, now!” I told her. It was better to save Miyavi’s feelings. He had a large concert tomorrow and the fans wanted to see spazzy Miyavi not mad Miyavi. I closed the door and stalled. God, I felt horrible.
Miyavi came up the path smiling. She doesn’t deserve you Mi... She doesn’t deserve you.
“What’s going on you couldn’t get it open? I know how dumb you are so we’re going to take this step by step” He said
“Oh, my intellect surpasses the simple gesture of turning a key into the lock and turning a doorknob, thank you.” I rolled my eyes. He looked at me clueless.
“I know how to open a door” I said. He smiled. She really really doesn’t deserve you Mi. The door opened and I saw Misa. I turned away from her and saw Mr. Kasaki’s car pull away.
“Hey baby, guess what I bought you” He brought out a Louis Vitton purse.
“Oh Miyavi, you really shouldn’t have” She said smiling.
“You’re the best girlfriend in the world, it’s the least I could do” He hugged her. She doesn’t deserve you Mi, she doesn’t deserve her Porsche, this lifestyle ... she doesn’t deserve any of this.
*end of bonus scene*
(#2 (permalink))
Old
hiromixmorita (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to hiromixmorita
07-27-2008, 03:50 AM

interesting fan fic! say, where di you come up with this idea of creating one here?
(#3 (permalink))
Old
hiromixmorita (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to hiromixmorita
07-27-2008, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamura View Post
-Some explicit language-

Chapter 1
Everyone stared at Miyavi, wide eyed, mouths open, and shocked.
He had just told everyone how he really felt. I, however, knew this was coming for a while now. Miyavi was sitting there, halfway off the couch with a very pissed off expression. Mr. Kasaki, his manager had his hand over his mouth hiding his shock.
“Leave me” Miyavi quietly but firmly said so that they knew he meant it.
We all started to leave.
“Kiza, you stay” He said. I stopped in my tracks and let everyone else leave then closed the door. Miyavi sighed and fell back on the couch. I sat on the other couch not knowing what to do. He looked at me and sighed again.
“So tell me how wrong I was to say all of that” He said. I looked at him and sighed.
“You weren’t wrong to say any of that. How long did you expect to keep all of that in?” I asked him confused,
“Longer than that” He chuckled. I shook my head and sighed a sigh of relief. He was back.
“Maybe you could have held in some of the stupid asses and the dumb fuckers in longer.” I smiled at him. He shrugged. Miyavi had been going through this a lot. He had the record company screaming in his ear about the record, his manager down his neck every second, and Misa, his girlfriend, bugging him about everything.
“I need a vacation... a very long vacation... maybe a year, or ten years!” He sat up at that.
“Miyavi-
“Yeah, I can buy a house in Hawaii, a dog,-
“Miyavi-
“Then I can party with the locals and stay without worry. Yes that is what I will do-
“MIYAVI” I screamed. He looked at me
“Sorry... what were you going to say” He smiled.
“I was going to say that you should have a vacation, not a ten year one maybe a week or two, and you can go to-
“Hawaii?” He asked
“Why not?” I said.
“Okay, only if you come with me.” He said.
“I think your girlfriend would be of better suit.” I said
“For her to nag me to death no way... please” He begged.
“On two conditions,” I told him
“Name them-
“You must never ever hold anything in anymore” I said.
“Fine” He said and then burped. I looked at him with a disgusted face.
“What you told me not to hold anything in! Now the second one is-
‘No cell phones, no palm pilots, no laptops, no nothing, and we go as people not as Superstar and Assistant.-
“Wait that’s three conditions and I don’t consider you my assistant Kiza, you’re my best friend” He smirked
“Whatever, agreed?” I stuck out my pinkie
“Agreed” We pinkie swore.
The next morning I rode over to Miyavi’s house. I walked up the path and rung the doorbell. Misa answered the door.
“Oh, it’s you” She sighed. Her blue eyes rolled and she pushed a piece of blonde hair out of her face.
“Aren’t you mad this morning” I smiled and walked past her. God, I loved it when she was mad especially now.
“You might have him for the next two weeks Narumi, but I have him for the rest of my life” She growled at me.
“Not if I tell him how you cheated on him with...HI MIYAVI!” I said quickly.
”Hi, ready to go?” He asks.
“Ready as I’ll ever be” I smile at Misa. She rolls her eyes and hugs Miyavi.
“Take me with you” She begs.
“No, Misa... This is my vacation, not our vacation-
“Then why are you taking stinky Kiza!” She exclaims
“Hey, watch it you fake blonde, stupid-
“Kiza maybe you should hold some stuff in and Misa you stop it. Kiza is coming because she needs to relax too” He told her.
“I need to relax to!” She whined
“Misa, my decision is final. Now, give me a kiss because I have to go.” She sadly gave him a kiss.
“Goodbye” She told him. He walked out of the house.
“Goodbye Misa!” I told her.
“Get the hell out!” She slammed the door.
I laughed and walked to my mustang.
“She doesn’t like me much, huh?” I say
“No, she doesn’t” He gets in
I jump in the other side and then hit his shoulder.
“What it was your idea?” He says.
“That doesn’t give you the right to be blunt like that-
“Actually it does” He smiles. I roll my eyes and drive on.
We stand outside of the boarding door waiting on the plane. I’m a little nervous because I’m absolutely terrified of planes.
Miyavi looks over at me and sees me shaking “I know you’re not scared of planes...I just know it!”
“I’m not scared I’m just nervous.” I say
‘You’re lying to me. Your scared shitless!” He smiles.
“You don’t have to be a jerk about it.” I say.
“You told me-
“I know what I told you and I’m starting to regret it.” I say pushing away my black hair from my eyes.
“Tell you what; you can hold my hand when you get too scared” He smirks.
“Thank you”
We board the plane and sit in out first class seats.
“Are you scared yet?” He asks me for the fifteenth time. I look over at him with a death glare. He seems unfazed
“So...-
“No, I’m not scared yet. Are you that desperate to hold a girl’s hand... you should have brought Misa, she probably would have let you hold her-
“Watch it-
“I was going to say hand... you have a dirty mind.” I say sitting back in my seat. I hear him mumble “you have a dirty mind”
Please buckle your seatbelts the plane is going to lift off.
We buckle our seatbelts. Miyavi taps my shoulder. I roll my head over and look at him.
“What?” I ask
“Are you scared yet?”
“Ugh”

YAY I finished it!! *Pats myself on the back*
*A bonus scene*
(When I caught Misa cheating)

I drove Miyavi home from a long day of shopping.
“Here you open the door; I’ll get the bags.” He threw me the keys.
They slipped out of my hands.
“You suck” He said. I gave him the finger and walked up the path. I heard sounds come from inside.
“What the- I opened the door and saw Anami and Mr. Kasaki on the couch making out. I was totally hurt for Miyavi and mad as hell at the same time.
“Get him the hell out of here, now!” I told her. It was better to save Miyavi’s feelings. He had a large concert tomorrow and the fans wanted to see spazzy Miyavi not mad Miyavi. I closed the door and stalled. God, I felt horrible.
Miyavi came up the path smiling. She doesn’t deserve you Mi... She doesn’t deserve you.
“What’s going on you couldn’t get it open? I know how dumb you are so we’re going to take this step by step” He said
“Oh, my intellect surpasses the simple gesture of turning a key into the lock and turning a doorknob, thank you.” I rolled my eyes. He looked at me clueless.
“I know how to open a door” I said. He smiled. She really really doesn’t deserve you Mi. The door opened and I saw Misa. I turned away from her and saw Mr. Kasaki’s car pull away.
“Hey baby, guess what I bought you” He brought out a Louis Vitton purse.
“Oh Miyavi, you really shouldn’t have” She said smiling.
“You’re the best girlfriend in the world, it’s the least I could do” He hugged her. She doesn’t deserve you Mi, she doesn’t deserve her Porsche, this lifestyle ... she doesn’t deserve any of this.
*end of bonus scene*
*sighs and daydreams* who knew Miyavi could look this hot?
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Kamura (Offline)
New to JF

07-27-2008, 03:57 AM

I was up all night trying to find a place to put this (fanfic) and then my older brother told me to put it on JF.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
reihiino (Offline)
The North Remembers

07-27-2008, 04:18 AM

pretty cool...would like to read more if it soon. & it would be cool to know a history of his assistant too...
ewww to his gf XD

s the 10th doctor
s Verbal & Taku
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Kamura (Offline)
New to JF

Smile 08-23-2008, 10:19 PM

Chapter 2
I woke up with my head on Miyavi’s shoulder and my hand clenched in his. I got scared when the plane shook a little so I clenched on to his hand but that was a good hour ago.
“Hey, how long was I sleep?” I yawned and looked at him.
“Oh, about an hour; do you know you talk in your sleep?” He asks
“No, I don’t” I denied.
“Oh yes you do. Should I replay it for you?” He asks taking out his tape recorder.
“Sure, play it.” I say folding my arms.
“Okay- He hits play and it stars.
Snoring..... Snoring.....snoring...... Yes, Gackt I would like to be a vampire with you... snoring....snoring.... Oh, Gackt you say the smartest things unlike Miyavi...snoring...snoring...Gackt... we just met....- He stops the tape.
“It gets juicier by the second. I say you have quite the crush on Gackt. It’s so cute. You know I can give this to him.-
“You will give that to me and I will throw it in the ocean when we get there. Do I read clear?” I ask
“No, you don’t because I’m giving this to him!”
“No you’re not”
“Yes I am”
“No you are not”
“Yes I am”
I try to grab it from him but he swings his hand away.
“Give it to me!”
“No! Besides, Gackt needs a girlfriend. You two would be perfect together-
“Give it to me”
“Over my dead body’
“That can be arranged”
“A threat... you’re still not getting it”
“You’re a bastard”
“24/7”
The plane lands and I and Miyavi are still fighting. We get off the plane fighting. We get our bags fighting and we get in the cab fighting.
Miyavi takes out his phone and dials a number.
“No phones!” I tell him.
“It’s an emergency” I nod him on. It becomes silent for a minute. Then........
“Hey Gackt, guess what I have for you!”
“Gackt!!” I say.
“Yeah, you know Kiza; yes the one with the black hair, green eyes, great smile, she has this massive crush on you.... no I’m not making up stuff just to call you... yes I have a tape of her talking in her sleep about you... you want me to play it... okay- I take the phone away from him.
“Hey Gackt” I say
“Kiza, I hear you’ve been talking about me.” I hear the smirk in his voice.
“Doesn’t everybody talk about you?-
“Not in the way Miyavi says you’ve been taking about me. I think it’s really sexy that you’ve been dreaming about me” He says. I blush
“Really?” I say
“Yeah, say when you and Miyavi get back give me a call. I love to talk more about your... dreams” He says.
“Okay...”
“I’ll talk to you later. Sweet dreams” He hangs up.
I close Miyavi’s phone and blushes.
“It turns out Gackt has a crush on you too. Figures that boy would keep it in and not tell me.” Miyavi says. “He needs to be like me and let it all flow. So what did he say?”
“He said Miyavi’s gonna get a black eye if he doesn’t start keeping his mouth close!” I said.
“But you told me-
“I KNOW WHAT I TOLD YOU!”
We walked into our hotel room. I went immediately to check out the rooms. I went into a room. It looked like it was the master bedroom. It was complete with a big bed, a huge shower, and a balcony with a great view.
I walked out to find the other room. One problem there wasn’t another room.
“Miyavi why isn’t there two rooms?” I ask.
“I told Kasaki to get two rooms.” He said. I stood shocked
“Oh well we are just going to have to sleep together” He smiled
“You perv you planned this” I said.
“I don’t like what you are inferring!” Miyavi says
“Remember that day when me and you we’re shopping and you told me that you wanted to sleep with me and I hit you and you said “I didn’t mean it that way I meant sleeping as in going to sleep and I hit you again.” I said.
“Yeah” He said
“You just had to make your fantasy come true.” I said
“Yea, and there’s nothing you can do about it.” He folds
“Oh yeah?” I said
“Yeah” He said.
I took his bags and put them on the couch. “You’re sleeping on the couch Mi, point blank”
“No way”
“Yes, you are”
“No I’m not”
“I’ll end this now” I take out Miyavi’s phone that I kept so he wouldn’t call anyone and dialed Gackt.
“Miyavi leave me alone.” He answered
“It’s not Miyavi but I understand where you’re coming from-
“Kiza, I’m sorry. You need something?” He asked
“If you would please tell Miyavi to sleep on the couch there’s only one bed and I think I should get it” I said
“Let me talk to him” He said.
“Is it my darling Gackt?” He asked. I nodded
“Yes darling... but I want it.... I’m not being a baby... yes I am a man... she’s not a lady she’s Kiza... I’m sorry... I know... is that a threat... yes a little... I won’t... I won’t... I’ll be nice to her... Bye sweetie!” He gave the phone back to me.
“He’s sleeping on the couch” Gackt says.
“Thanks a lot!” I said.
“No problems at all... call me if you need something else of if you just want to you know... talk” He says.
“Okay bye Gackt”
“Bye and remember to have sweet dreams of me”
Yes I finished it. *does a victory dance”
*Bonus scene!*
(*1- Meeting Gackt)
Miyavi pulled me into a building where one of his friends was getting ready to take pictures. I see him... it’s Gackt!
He looks over at a waving Miyavi and rolls his eyes then looks at me and smiles... I melt. He comes over.
“Kiza, I’d like you to meet my husband, Gackt-
“I’m not your husband. I’m Gackt” He holds out his hand. His eyes shine into mine.
“I’m Kiza” I shake his hand. He pulls me into a hug. He smells really really good.
“You smell good” He says inhaling.
“Thank you” He lets me go and smiles at me.
“Just kiss her already” Miyavi says enviously.
“Jealous?” Gackt asks
“No... Just stop looking at her or we’re getting a divorce!” He says.
“We are not married, nor will we ever be, I will not marry an imp like you” Gackt tells him
“That’s not what he was saying last night” Miyavi says
“Shut up” Gackt says
“That’s it we are over”
“Good”
“You really know how to hurt a guy Gackt” Miyavi says dramatically.
*end of scene*