JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
LaVon (Offline)
New to JF

Question What do you think? - 08-14-2008, 08:29 PM

So tell me what you think! its one of my best i thnk but that doesnt matter, i want to know what you think.

When Hara was little instead of mop around after her perents divorce, she unknowingly helped out four little boys around her age. Cain: who was sad after he killed his first dude. who hated his father. he fell in love with hara.
Nano: Hara found him talking and bawling to a tree. after she told him stuff, he felt better and fell in love with hara.
Noriko: was walking and trying to calm himself down, when he met hara he would not talk. she did all the talking. and he made him feel better. he also felt better.
Gin: hara picked up an abandoned black kitten. and took him home. they became best friends. and then she moved. but before she moves gin showed his true self. a young boy. and promised he would look for her.

Now hara is sixteen, and a first year in highschool and a transfer student to the richest most elegant school in japan. and in her class she sees all four of them. since hara is so dense, she doesnt remember any of them. but they remember her. they all love her, and become good friends.

well the story will start to form around the relation ship with who?
Cain: an ex gang leader, who is energetic and out going, who has a thing for pretty things, and very handsome?
Nano: Who is killer smart and handsome, who used to talk to trees, and never knew his mother?
Noriko: who watched his father get murdured, and stopped wanting to be manly so he took after his mom, and looks hansdome and girl looking. hates rice, and the outdoors, and is far more dense and stupidish (though really smart)then cain.
Gin: a used to be cat who is on his 9th life as a human, an idol, hansome, quite and hard to get to know.

They all love to dress up and i guess thats kinda how it will form.

so tell me your opinion! and help me with the name, and who hara will fall in love with.

Every shooting star eventually finds its wish