JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

01-16-2007, 11:24 PM

Name: Tenchu - The Demon of Time. AKA; The Man with the Iron Fist, AKA; The Legendary Monk Fighter, AKA; The Man with the Wooden Axe, AKA; The Man Who Fights on Broken Ground..

Height: 186cm

Weight: 85kg

Weapon: Two Katanas that fit in a single sheath, one goes in at each end of sheath. One of the blades is serated. They are slung on my back. I dress in black clothes with black boots.

Further Details: I am an enthusiastic assasin. I also have no problem with stealing stuff. I wander around accepting tasks such as bounty hunting and so on. - Feel free to give me an assignment for some gold okay. I like young girls and vita brits... Do they have vita brits in this world? Anyway, I can slightly manipulate time, like the Prince of Persia guy. I can't really control everything, but existence becomes like a storm when I want it to, which can put me one step ahead of my enemies. Even so, time is not everything, and I am still vulnerable sometimes... I got this power because I am the son of a Saint. Saint Aiesha Belle. My patron Saint. I have no father... It was spell creation... Like Jesus kind of. Anyway... I am dangerous...

Team: I will wait on a PM for that one... I'd rather work alone, but, you know...

City: In the Misty Mountains at a ancient temple where Saint Aiesha has just created me. Saint Aiesha has gone back to eternity now and I am alone and wandering through the mountains a bit lost...

Last edited by Tenchu : 01-16-2007 at 11:27 PM.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-16-2007, 11:24 PM

The man With the smoking hands shouts something out pointing in my direction, I couldn't make it out in the crowd "Me?" I think to myself "Na The man in the brown cloak is standing right in front of me" but a little to the left.

I find it best just to move on but keep watching, I look for a better vantage point. The only good one Is some boxes the next building over to the left, I clime to the roof to watch.

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."

Last edited by Kuroneko : 01-16-2007 at 11:27 PM.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

Send a message via MSN to Ichirin
01-16-2007, 11:27 PM

an other girl came up, standing next to the girl i appointed, i didn't matter to me. I heard by her footsteps that she left.

'Death starts with silence, Silence starts with one.' i answered him. 'The girl is ''one''.'

'You could say it wrong place wrong time, but i call it just plain bad luck, being killed by a 15-year old brat, cause thats what they call me.'

When the girl was really close i stepped to her and asked her the same questions again. 'What's your name and why are you here ?'.
She smelled nice, she smelled like flowers, flowers caught in a wind, blossoms carried by the wind.

I laid my right hand on her head, from my sleeve there was a bracelet hanging out, it was a blue (christian) cross. My left hand touched her shoulder, out of that sleeve there was hanging a white circle with a hole in the middle.

I watched back that the warrior couldn't hear us whispering.

'Don't fear, i'm not going to hurt you.' i whispered in her ear.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,
When you sleep, next to me.
I like where you sleep... here

Our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here

Last edited by Ichirin : 01-16-2007 at 11:29 PM.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
DarkLuminosity (Offline)
New to JF

01-16-2007, 11:28 PM

(okay, I'll begin by saying SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!! but that's a good way to parctice it ... Ne?)

It was Night In Bachuu, so as every night, it was really cold all over the city. I was peacefully sitting on a banch outside of my grandpa's tent, waithing for finally something awesome to come when the old men started yelling at me from the inside of the tent:

Grandpa - "Do something of your life, you pathetic kid! Why are you still wondering around when so many proud people work as hard as they can? Aren't you getting tired of doing nothing all day? Why don't you go buy me some of my medicinal herbs at the nearest shop? My knees are going to kill me! Ai-yah!..."

Me Wispering -" I'm only waiting for this moment to come old man!"

Grandpa -"Why does it has to happen to me? I'm not the one who's living under other's tent, without any recognition! Why the Shell your parent have had to let you behind with ME, the Great Dozo? You're a total looser! I wish you were your brother, so I wouldn't have so much problem! NO GO TAKE MY MEDICINE YOU IGNORANT!"

Me - ~SIgh~ "If you ask It so politely..."

Granpa - "What? HOW DARE YOU ..."

Leaving him to his own yelling, I stood up and followed the principal street to find the Medicine Shop.
Me - "Darn we are in the middle of the night... I should have know it would be closed... Maybe should let him suffer to see what would happen..." I laughed to myself.

I kept following the main street... Waiting again for something unusual to happen it this OH SO boRING CITY.

I should have left with my parents and my Brother, But they are as mad as the other old man, So If I once have a chance to live peacefully, I would have to go all by myself trought the desert...

-"yeah that's it!"

It all seems so easy when you first think of it. I lived in Bachuu for 2 months now, but If Granpa Doesn't die because of all is illness, I think I would kill him by my own hands. Maybe I should really go.. What do I have to loose anyway? I have no family... okay I have on but It doesn't count as one!

- " aahh.. Maybe in two weeks... who knows"

Yeah, I'm just a lazy kid, Dozo is right about that...

Oreta tsubasa wo habatakase,
Subete wo keshite miseyou
Itsu no hi ka owari wo mukaeru
Saigo no kane ga nariyamu made

Last edited by DarkLuminosity : 01-16-2007 at 11:41 PM.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
DarkLuminosity (Offline)
New to JF

01-16-2007, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichirin View Post
Use your G-Daddy as a horse then ride to Asgard and you can be recruited or something....Just do what you like aslong if it isn't dying..
LOL I don't think I could possibly do that! XDDD he's to old and mad for that... But I'm working on this!

Oreta tsubasa wo habatakase,
Subete wo keshite miseyou
Itsu no hi ka owari wo mukaeru
Saigo no kane ga nariyamu made
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-16-2007, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichirin View Post
an other girl came up, standing next to the girl i appointed, i didn't matter to me. I heard by her footsteps that she left.

'Death starts with silence, Silence starts with one.' i answered him. 'The girl is ''one''.'

'You could say it wrong place wrong time, but i call it just plain bad luck, being killed by a 15-year old brat, cause thats what they call me.'

When the girl was really close i stepped to her and asked her the same questions again. 'What's your name and why are you here ?'.
She smelled nice, she smelled like flowers, flowers caught in a wind, blossoms carried by the wind.

I laid my right hand on her head, from my sleeve there was a bracelet hanging out, it was a blue (christian) cross. My left hand touched her shoulder, out of that sleeve there was hanging a white circle with a hole in the middle.

I watched back that the warrior couldn't hear us whispering.

'Don't fear, i'm not going to hurt you.' i whispered in her ear.
As I move over to the building Man with smoking hands gets closer, know i can clearly see that he has something in his hands, he is also wearing a blind fold, and A brat to boot.

I get too close an he is now talking to me,why? then he puts his hand on my head he whispers in my ear " Don't fear, I'm not going to hurt you." I see some dead body's behind him

"Fear?" I said "Why would any one Fear a brat like you" I slap his hand away.

And Jump back in a defensives stance "How rude I can take care of myself" I said in a perky voice.

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."

Last edited by Kuroneko : 01-17-2007 at 06:59 AM.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-16-2007, 11:46 PM

I run over to the blind boy and the defensive girl. I don't want them to start fighting here.

"That is enough you too! I think it is best if we move to the outside walls of Disan and continue our conversation there. I am getting quite confused and curious to what is going on right now."

I place my left arm on the boy's shoulder
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

Send a message via MSN to Ichirin
01-16-2007, 11:49 PM

Removes the hand from the warrior from my shoulder.
'Don't make my coat dirty.' i said to him.

'Arrogant, just the way i like it.' i said the her.

With my right hand i grabbed for father, and pointed him at her face. I waited...

'Do you want this i asked her ?'

A cool wind started to rise, my coat flapped with the wind, my hair was being pulled in every direction. The people watching were terrified, nobody made a sound, it's moment of peace...just the way i like it. Why can't it be always like this i asked myself.

I was wondering if she would be able to dodge, offcourse she hasn't seen a gun in her life before, so she probably should be scared, though her heart didn't started pounding harder then before.

The white gun with a blue cross painted on the side of the hilt was pointing right between her eyes. I turned my head, but my gun remains pointed at her.

'Like i said, I don't want to harm you.'

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,
When you sleep, next to me.
I like where you sleep... here

Our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-16-2007, 11:58 PM

"When I do decide to talk to people, why does no one listen to what I say??" I say in a loud voice

I walk slowly in front of the blind boy and stick my finger in the smoking objects barrel to show the kid I am not fooling around any more.

"For someone who doesn't want to hurt her, you sure like flashing those instruments of death in other's people faces. Quit it ..."

I stand there towering over the boy and my back is to the girl. I use my strength to push the gun down to the boy's side.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-17-2007, 12:05 AM

The wind blew he hair in every direction as he pointed his arm at me with some white and blue object his hand. "PHaa ha haaa haaa Your hair.. it makes your head looks like a broom Haha" I say grabbing my sides in pain of laughing. "

"Weapons" I thought "Well" I said unsheathing my Kodachi's still laughing "make your move"
all the while the man in the brown Cloak Waked over and said something about "taking it out side"

I Watched his Face to see if he was annoyed from what I found Completly Hilarious

Last edited by Kuroneko : 01-17-2007 at 12:15 AM.