LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-17-2007, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
A ninja huh? I was confident that I had beaten you....Oh well, I can't win them all can I?

I stand up slowly, my shoulder blades sting from where the wings had sprouted. I hadn't done the wing trick in a long time, so it hurt more then usual.

"yeah whatever, I'll get you some lunch...I have some extra gold from yesterday, so I don't care." The ninja girl looked delighted.

We both entered the bar, it was stuffy in there. Alot of smoke was in the air from all the tobacco. It was an awful scent. The lights were dim and there was alot of clinking of cups and plates. I found a deserted table in the corner. I pointed the table out to the girl.

"over there, that's our spot." I sat down at the table, the girl sat across from me. I placed Sora (my sword) by my side. "order whatever you want"...I tossed the menu in front of me to the girl.

"I'll buy you lunch...As a reward, before I start asking you questions about earlier: concerning that blind kid, all you have to do is give me you name...."
"order whatever you want" was the Last word I heard from the man before I tore open the Menu. "Ill Take 3 Pork and Rice Bows, 5 Sea food fillet plates, 6 egg rolls, 12 Rice Balls , and one Large Ice Cold Milk." I shouted to the waitress with my hand in the air.

Happy and glad with Joy of the free meal I was about to received I could hardly contain my self. The bar was a typical one filled with smoke and smelled of sweetly linen . "Everyone looks soo happy to see us." I said in sarcastic tone. The First of the food arrived. "Pile it up" I said happily.

I dug right in "FHIS IS BVERY UYUMMY FTHANK YOU VERY MNUCH"(this is very yummy thank you very much) I said with a mouth full of rice balls to the man with a very bewildered look on face. The gawks didn't end in the ally way. "FSO WACHTH CHA VWANT TO TACK ABOWT?(So what cha want to talk about?) I said stuffing my face.

I take a big gulp "Oh my name is Nozomi whats yours?" i said grabbing another Rice ball "Oh yeah was that Strange Kid I saw," putting the rice ball I'm my mouth "BDOu you Mknow Him? Mit Seemd Mlike it?" (Do you know him? It seemed like it)

Just then The Waitress Came Over with the last of the food and said " Excuse me Sir but I just want to make sure that you can pay for all this."

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."

Last edited by Kuroneko : 01-17-2007 at 02:30 AM.
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

01-17-2007, 02:19 AM

Tenchu -

I turned around to see a girl standing in front of me, not more than 7 years old. She was wearing a indigo colored lacy skirt and a matching crop top. She had indigo colored slippers on and indigo socks pulled up past her knees. She was holding out her hand, she had just dropped a sword on the ground, that is what the sound was. The sword was as tall as her, it was a huge broad sword. She was very pretty, she had long straight blonde hair and white, tanned skin. Blue eyes and perfect teeth. I asked her "Hello, what is your name?" She just stood there, staring, but not at me, more so past me. I looked behind me to see what she was looking at, there was nothing there. Then she said; "Elsa, my name is Elsa de-Sica..." Her arm remained held out in the air. What was wrong with her? Was she the one who wrote the script? It seemed unlikely, considering she was 7 and the handwriting was so neat... I picked up the script, and asked "Is this yours?" ... She didn't not speak. Her arm lowered down slowly and she said then; "Where are you going?" ... I paused. I didn't know. I was about to tell her I had no idea when I had this feeling of intuition come over me and words just came out of my mouth; "I am going to Disan, I must see someone there..." Where did that come from, I thought? Just then she nods slowly and paces over into a clear part of the cave, she kneels down and starts digging a hole. I wonder what she is doing as I eye her off... She was very pretty... And looked real soft and warm. Just then she pulls out of the ground a piece of paper. She stands up and throws it to me. "Here", she says. I unroll the paper and see another message;

"Run dream, run on. Pass beyond the waking, and walk into the light..."

It was the same handwriting as Aieshas words... Just then she walks up to me and says something, but I could not make it out. I was staring into her eyes when she caught me completely by surprise and struck me in the center of my chest with an open hand... I was, once again, unconcious...
(#43 (permalink))
Old
DarkLuminosity (Offline)
New to JF

01-17-2007, 02:38 AM

"This is ridiculous"... did I say after a moment of reflection. "I should just stop beeing that careless! That's it! I'm a new me! I'll go to the nearest city and build my own life!"

Those words in my head were so clear. Hey! I could be who ever I wish! If I decide to move to Asgard Etrirea, It's all about me! No one knows me outside of the desert! (I'm not sure anyone does actually KNOW me inside Bachuu anyway -_-; I could decide to be a renown warrior or an evil mage! yeah!!! FEAR ME BWHAHAH!! OR!! I could move to Disan And become a sailor! And live on a boat and.. and...

all those toughts were going around in my head... This was just to gorgeous for me... I could this be my life? mine? a little kid from the middle of nowhere?

"Who cares anyway? That's it, I'll become who ever I want!"
But... what do I really want to become... everything seems so cool.. I just want to taste every single way I could go!

Maybe I should go directly to Asgard then.

"I'll have to leave the city for Disan if I don't want to cross the branch river... but there is no way I could do the travel all alone I mean... If something happens, no one would be here to help?"

If I walk it would take me an entire week!! And I have no ressources, I can't borrow too much food and water or it would take even longer!... Maybe I'll stole granpa's old horse... he was going to die anyway.. so if he die in the middl of the desert... I could eat it...

"uu.. I'm disgusting"

Mkay, Ive got nothing to lose then!! Backup to the tent! *****

Oreta tsubasa wo habatakase,
Subete wo keshite miseyou
Itsu no hi ka owari wo mukaeru
Saigo no kane ga nariyamu made
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

01-17-2007, 02:55 AM

Tenchu -

I waken again... I look around, my head is splitting with a head ache... I am in what looks like a basement or sewer store room or something... It was not where I was hit. Wait, Elsa? "Elsa" I call. No answer. There was a oil lamp hanging from the roof. I was lying on some straw. I saw in front of me Elsas broad sword. I stood up. It was jammed into the floor. I grabbed the handle but just as I go to pull it up out of the floor it disappears into thin air... Strange, I think.
I sling my own swords over my back and tighten the straps on the sheath. I feel into my pocket... I pull out the scroll I found in that cave. Elsa must have given it to me. It was the one with Aiesha words on it. I place it back into my pocket. I look up, there is a round metal hatch in the roof. I am sick of being underground, so I pass up the option of heading down the tunnel on my right and fling the hatch open... ... So bright. The sunlight. I had never seen it like this before... I looked up at the blue sky as I climbed out into a big huge market place area. Stones where paved on the ground and buildings were tall, people were racing everywhere buying and selling things... I knew it straight away, Elsa had taken me to Disan!

I walk around for a bit, thinking about why I was here. Who was I looking for? Then I look up and see something amazing. A man was flying, flying over the top of the buildings incredibly fast... Another was chasing along behind yelling "I'll beat you Tatsu, don't you..." ... Tatsu, Tatsu... Why was that so familiar? The name rang a bell, so I decided to chase after... They were so fast, they were hard to keep up with, and they had not realized I was following them...
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-17-2007, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroneko View Post
"order whatever you want" was the Last word I heard from the man before I tore open the Menu. "Ill Take 3 Pork and Rice Bows, 5 Sea food fillet plates, 6 egg rolls, 12 Rice Balls , and one Large Ice Cold Milk." I shouted to the waitress with my hand in the air.

Happy and glad with Joy of the free meal I was about to received I could hardly contain my self. The bar was a typical one filled with smoke and smelled of sweetly linen . "Everyone looks soo happy to see us." I said in sarcastic tone. The First of the food arrived. "Pile it up" I said happily.

I dug right in "FHIS IS BVERY UYUMMY FTHANK YOU VERY MNUCH"(this is very yummy thank you very much) I said with a mouth full of rice balls to the man with a very bewildered look on face. The gawks didn't end in the ally way. "FSO WACHTH CHA VWANT TO TACK ABOWT?(So what cha want to talk about?) I said stuffing my face.

I take a big gulp "Oh my name is Nozomi whats yours?" i said grabbing another Rice ball "Oh yeah was that Strange Kid I saw," putting the rice ball I'm my mouth "BDOu you Mknow Him? Mit Seemd Mlike it?" (Do you know him? It seemed like it)

Just then The Waitress Came Over with the last of the food and said " Excuse me Sir but I just want to make sure that you can pay for all this."
"oh my name is Nozomi, whats yours?" the ninja girl says after taking a big gulp of cold milk.

"The name is Tatsu, as for the boy. I don't think I personally know him. But I am drawn to him. I can feel that we both lost people who we cherished."

The girl wasn't really paying attention to me. She was to busy throwing pieces of pork down her throat.

I cleared my throat so she'd look at me. "Are you listening?" I said a bit irritated.

"not really.." replied Nozomi bluntly. "I'll listen after this bite!"

The waitress came up to the table with the rest of Nozomi's food. Nozomi was taking the plates off of the waitress's tray before she even reached the table. The waitress looked at my annoyed face and said:
"Excuse me Sir but I just want to make sure that you can pay for all this....."

I looked the waitress right in the eyes and didn't say a thing at first...
" Who knows, I don't know if I have enough...put the rest on a tab. I'll pay for it next time. The name's Tatsu."

I toss the waitress 4 gold pieces. "if this can't cover it. then.... oh well."
(#46 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

01-17-2007, 03:18 AM

Tenchu -

My pursuit of Tatsu leads me into a bar... I see Tatsu talking to a waitress, then he tosses her some gold and she walks away. I walk up to the waitress and ask her; "Excuse me, M'am, that Vagabond there, do you know him?" She replies; "Oh, I dont think he is a drifter, he just opened a tab, so he must live around here." I reply then; "Sorry, first impressions, did you catch his name?"
"Tatsu", she says. "Thankyou M'am" I say as I walk past Tatsu and sit at the table next to him. He still has not noticed I am following him... I check him out, he is not as handsome as me, and looks a little weird dressed. I can't quite pick the style. He is wearing a strange looking mask. I begin to wonder, was he in an accident, does he have a scar under the mask. His arm looks strange too, something metallic about it, but I can't quite put my finger on what is up with it. He seemed to be talking to a greedy girl called Nozumi. She was eating too fast. But she was equiped with ballistics, so was pleasent to the eye... Just then Nozumi gets up and goes to the restrooms. I wait ten seconds and follow her inside. I get in to see her hanging over a sink throwing up. I race over to her and ask if she is alright. She jumps back and says "You pervert". I stand there, not sure what she is talking about. Then she says "This is a girls toilets". Then she smiles and says "You are handsome though"... I would have kissed her, but she still smelled sick... Just then I hear a loud noise outside, it is Tatsu yelling at someone. Nozumi races out straight away...

Last edited by Tenchu : 01-17-2007 at 03:21 AM.
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-17-2007, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
"oh my name is Nozomi, whats yours?" the ninja girl says after taking a big gulp of cold milk.

"The name is Tatsu, as for the boy. I don't think I personally know him. But I am drawn to him. I can feel that we both lost people who we cherished."

The girl wasn't really paying attention to me. She was to busy throwing pieces of pork down her throat.

I cleared my throat so she'd look at me. "Are you listening?" I said a bit irritated.

"not really.." replied Nozomi bluntly. "I'll listen after this bite!"

The waitress came up to the table with the rest of Nozomi's food. Nozomi was taking the plates off of the waitress's tray before she even reached the table. The waitress looked at my annoyed face and said:
"Excuse me Sir but I just want to make sure that you can pay for all this....."

I looked the waitress right in the eyes and didn't say a thing at first...
" Who knows, I don't know if I have enough...put the rest on a tab. I'll pay for it next time. The name's Tatsu."

I toss the waitress 4 gold pieces. "if this can't cover it. then.... oh well."

"TAAA... MMMM THAT WAS GOOD. Thanks" I said gulping down the last of my milk, "You Look Like a dragon Hunter with that Sword of yours?" Pointing at the sword on side the table "... So why do you feel this connection to this Brat? ...Well Lets get going, Shall we?"

The puzzled look on hes face told me that He didn't know what i was talking about "To find that Kid. Where else. He didn't look like He would hurt some one but we should find him just the same." What do you say team up with me? Know I noticed the man sitting behind me "..."

PS. Tenchu Please don't change my characters mind set (no prolem right know) i didnt see your post till after i sent mine.

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."

Last edited by Kuroneko : 01-17-2007 at 03:32 AM.
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-17-2007, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroneko View Post
"TAAA... MMMM THAT WAS GOOD. Thanks" I said gulping down the last of my milk, "You Look Like a dragon Hunter with that Sword of yours?" Pointing at the sword on side the table "... So why do you feel this connection to this Brat? ...Well Lets get going, Shall we?"

The puzzled look on hes face told me that He didn't know what i was talking about "To find that Kid. Where else. He didn't look like He would hurt some one but we should find him just the same." What do you say team up with me? Know noticed the man sitting behind her "..."

PS. Please don't change my characters mind set (no prolem right know)

Nozomi finishes her meal and and asks about me.

"Yes, I am a dragon hunter, I am looking for a specific dragon, but that is a tale for a later time. "

Nozomi looks at me. I can tell she is staring at the mask covering my right eye. "why do you feel a connection to the brat." she asks.

"There is a bit of Elvish in me, so I can naturally feel emotions of people who are like me...I feel this without knowledge. It is more of an instinct."

These words cause Nozomi to jump up "let's go! " she shouts with enthusiasm

"let's go?....where?" I say a bit confused on her sudden impluse to want to get up and go.

"to find that kid! what do you say team up with me?"

"I am not allying myself with anyone just yet. Right now we are more of traveling partners looking for the same boy."

I see Nozomi looking at someone behind me. I ignore it for now. I grab my things and follow her out of the bar....
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

01-17-2007, 03:40 AM

To be honest, I felt a little annoyed that Tatsu was walking off with Nozomi. But I thought to myself that Tatsu is a bit wierd and comforted myself with the thought that Nozomi probably wont get with him anyway... I decided to follow them more. I was sure Tatsu had something I was supposed to know, or have, or something... They walked very fast though, but I managed to follow, still with Tatsu not knowing it...
(#50 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-17-2007, 03:41 AM

On our way out we pass the strange man sitting behind us, I stand ready just in case he attacks, out side the door

I whisper to the man in the brown Cloak far enough way so that the stalker could not here " That man in there was following us" I look at him I think he knows

" Well you Got a Name Mr. Brown Cloak?" I ask to throw off the stacker Just in case he was listing.

Last edited by Kuroneko : 01-17-2007 at 03:46 AM.