Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

Send a message via MSN to Ichirin
01-16-2007, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harajuku_Pimp View Post
-Leading a Band of Freedom Fighters through the Dragon Mountains-

Hm, it seems as if there is no action today. Back to Dragon City to Patrol!!!
Harajuku, please post full written stories of what is happening like I and Kanji do. remember you got 20 lines to fill.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,
When you sleep, next to me.
I like where you sleep... here

Our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

01-16-2007, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLuminosity View Post
Team: well, I don't belong to any team for now... Nobodies love me? *puppy eyes*
Well you could join Harajuku, though he's currently on the other side of Etrirea...

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,

Our lips, can touch
Our lips can touch here
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-16-2007, 10:49 PM

As I approach the Sailor/Pirate's pub to ask the usual pack of losers some questions, loud noises fill the air. Woman start screaming pointing at the pub doorway.

"What is it this time?" I growl to myself. Everytime I come to Disan I can expect something ridiculous to happen here. I let Sora hang lazily by my side. I don't intend to get in the middle of anyone's brawl.

I approach the Pub and I see massive amounts of blood start to pool onto the side walk and into the dirt street..

"Oh I see, a bunch of drunks got into a bar fight and started killing each other." I laughed in my head. Pathetic losers...

I expected to see a fight, and chairs flying when I approached the bar. Instead I saw a boy, standing blindholded in front of the pub. He appears to be the center of attention...Everyone is pointing at him and yelling.

I look at his hands, he is holding two strange objects...They are smoking. "A bad immitaion of Elvish magic." I say to myself.

I decide to contront the kid, and ask him his deal. "Hey boy, can I speak with you for a moment..." I cautiously approach the boy. I don't grab Sora, I don't want to cause a screen...Even though it's a bit late for that.

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 01-16-2007 at 10:51 PM.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

01-16-2007, 10:56 PM

I heard footsteps coming closers, a man's footsteps, heavy weight, many muscles...
'What can i do for you, Warrior ?' i said to him as he came near. 'Maybe I could offer you some Sake ? or a pirate's Head ?'

I truely was enjoying this, killing has never felt so good when people watched and now this guy, this so called warrior comes near, probably looking for a fight.

I putted away my guns back inside my coat, were nobody could see them.
Arrogance was flowing out of my wide smile, I had the feeling i couldn't be beaten.

Though, I came to my senses when the warrior stood right next to me. I found peace and quiet once again, now deep inside myself...for once.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,

Our lips, can touch
Our lips can touch here
(#15 (permalink))
Old
DarkLuminosity (Offline)
New to JF

01-16-2007, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichirin View Post
Well you could join Harajuku, though he's currently on the other side of Etrirea...
I'm okay with that... but how do we meet ?... ehe
mkay I guess I have to find out how...

Oreta tsubasa wo habatakase,
Subete wo keshite miseyou
Itsu no hi ka owari wo mukaeru
Saigo no kane ga nariyamu made
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

01-16-2007, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLuminosity View Post
I'm okay with that... but how do we meet ?... ehe
mkay I guess I have to find out how...
Use your G-Daddy as a horse then ride to Asgard and you can be recruited or something....Just do what you like aslong if it isn't dying..

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,

Our lips, can touch
Our lips can touch here
(#17 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

01-16-2007, 11:08 PM

I look at the young boy puzzled. I realized just then that he can't see me. And that blindfold is to cover up his past...

" I don't want sake, or a head...Thanks anyways. I want to know, if I may, what you are doing here. You don't look like the type to be walking around a city such as Disan, you appear to be someone who wants quiet. So why draw attention to yourself ?"

I shifted my arm and put it by my waist. "And what was those smoking objects just now? "

I can't show this boy, my expression of concern, he won't see it. And I can't express it in my voice because he won't care. Is he just a boy killing because he lost his sight so he is making the world suffer? I thought to myself.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-16-2007, 11:08 PM

I followed the man in the brown Cloak to a town called Disan "Civilization at last" I said.

"WOW, The Ocean its sooo big I never Seen anything before." then out of no where a scream from a woman.

I look over back to an ally way and its the same man in the brown cloak and a man with smoking hands I desided just to watch for the time being.

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

01-16-2007, 11:15 PM

'For my smoking hands, that's something you wouldn't understand, something nobody would understand. It's called MM, mind magic. Something you create by thinking about it.' i answered the man.

'Hmm...do i draw attention ? Maybe the attention will be lost if everyone is murdered here ?

Hmm, he's acting like he's never seen a blind kid fighting before, maybe it is unusual.

'You, come here !' i yelled to a spot in the crowd, i randomly pointed at someone standing in the crowd who was watching me, and him. (points to Kuroneko )

I could tell she was a girl because i heard her breasts bouncing up and down.

'What's your name and what are you doing here ?' i asked the girl i appointed.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,

Our lips, can touch
Our lips can touch here
(#20 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

01-16-2007, 11:20 PM

"Mind magic?...sorry boy, I don't buy it, only someone born into a wizard family could be that powerful, and I don't sense that kind of power in you. I can feel other power, having powers my own..."

The boy points and starts yelling at a random person in the crowd. Everyone backs away from the person the boy is pointing at. The girl looks startled, and I am confused.

"you going to kill her too?...why not ask everyone their name and what they are doing, why just her? "