JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Member Art & Creativity (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/)
-   -   Tale of Storys. (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/1847-tale-storys.html)

Ichirin 01-16-2007 09:07 PM

Tale of Storys.

{UNLESS FAIRLY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND COMMITTED, NO NEW PLAYERS CAN JOIN.}**

Hi, just like the previous RPG-tale, this will be kind of the same, though it's very different. Here we'll make rules for your writting and most of all, i consider this as some sort of experiment -> If everyone controls a character and writes some lines of what they are currently doing at that time, it'll eventually make a story. I will copy and paste all things said here and paste them into a Word document. So eventually when we've reached the end of our 'journey' it'll make a hopefully nice story (of the fantasy-type offcourse ).

Rules:

Everyone will make teams of 2, you can post teams here together with your character 'stats' (which means their details, what kind of person and so on)
We work with teams of 2, 'cause if someone can't come online for a while the other teammate will take resposibility for his mates actions. In other words, he'll control the character for a while. It'll come in handy if the teams contain some sort of brother/sister, or just a close band. Though there pretty much options to choose from, there should be balance in the teams.
For example: A warrior with a Great Sword together with his little sister who's a Magician.

We'll play and write this story in a Medieval type of world, with swords, katana's, daggers, bows, magicians. Offcourse me as 'Admin' and 'Supervisor' I will get a character with Guns :D but i will have handicaps and so on, so that the game will be fair to play/write for everyone.

When the characters are posted with there stats and teams, i will put you in a random town around on the map of Etrirea (World we play in).
The goal of each team is the same so that we'll have to take on the 'End-Boss' together with all teams. Untill that time we'll just wander around the world seeking for revenge/money/status/girl/boyfriends/love.

When you start writting after you've given your character details. You have 20 lines every time you write something, there will be no double-posts to get more lines. If you are taking over for a friend you'll be given 40 lines offcourse.

The world contains Dragons and Humans who live amongs eachother, but there are Dragon Rebels who which to destroy mankind. (this is what the thread is about)

No misbehaving if the other character doesn't want it, and no pervers behavior.

Things to Do :

- Create a character with your stats (details, a picture would come in handy)
- Write with who you want to form a team.
- Descide if you want to be put in a certain town. (5 towns to choose from)

Things not to Do :

- Start writting allready, we'll wait until we're with altleast 4 players, on which more players can join.
- Start writting how much you hate this thread.
- Start dying :D

Map :

This map can be adjusted by the user from the area he's in or by the Admin (Ichirin).

Details:

Asgard: Capitol of Etrirea
Shanzûn: River streaming trough Asgard.
Thâk Sûl: Sister town of Mas Thâk, small town in the middle of a dense forest.
Mas Thâk: Large town in the middle of a jungle, viscious creatures and bandits lay awake for weak preys.
Branch: Largest river in Etrirea, named after the shape of a branch of a tree.
Misty Mountains: Highest mountains in Etrirea, peaks filled with snow.
Disan: Large city by the sea. Lot's of sailors here.
Disan-River: River running past the city of Disan.
Bachuu: City in the middle of the desert, only city where there's a population above 500 that lies in the Desert.
Dragon Mountains: Mountains once forged by dragons to keep people away.
Dragon City: a city controlled by dragons.
Dragon's Lair: it's a mistery what lies in the highest peak of Etrirea.

Questions :

Any further questions will be answered in PM's, so PM me for questions.:vsign:

Character :

Name: Ichirin (flower)
Height: 4 feet (1m 50 cm, small)
Weight: not much, very light.
Weapon: Dual Guns (Admin-weapon)
Further Details: Ichirin is an arrogant little stubborn boy, he has no family left after his mother and father were burned by a dragon-rebel. Seeing the fiery breath made him blind for life. Because he's blind his other senses increased and he can hear from a very wide distant. He has White long hair and a black blindfold. He wears a black long coat with white flowers drawn on the arms. Underneath that he wears a white t-shirt and a white long pants.
Team: team 1 together with Kanji, if he agrees.
City: Disan, the sailor-city.

Kuroneko 01-16-2007 09:37 PM

So can i start the same way like in the last one?http://www.japanforum.com/forum/gene...s-dance-9.html

By the way Harujuku did you have to quote all of Ichirin's post?

Ichirin 01-16-2007 09:40 PM

Plz, don't use this thread for Off-Topic uses, PM eachother for such questions, questions about the topic, plz PM me. I will sure answer all your questions.

Kanji_The_Wanderer 01-16-2007 09:45 PM

Name: Tatsu
Height: 5'10''
Weight:a bit heavy, very built with muscles
Weapon: 3 ft. Celtic sword named Sora (sky) the sword has a green hilt, with a grayish blade, and a long spear about 5ft. called Inferno. The spear is all red, with yellow beads attached to it.
Further Details: Tatsu is a young adult, with a wise man's mind. Tatsu is in search of the Silver Dragon who took the life of his lover, Shima. Shima died by the dragon and her soul entered a magic Elvish jewel. The jewel was embedded into Tatsu's right arm so her spirit will always be with him. The jewel gave him enhanced strength and the ability to use Elvish magic without the aid of items. Later, his right arm was eaten by the Silver Dragon and the dragon also scratched out his right eye, thus he lost the jewel and his lovers soul. He know has a fake metal arm that is almost useless, but it can move. He seeks to kill the dragon and has dedicated his life to it, he also hates himself for Shima's death. He stays away from others, and doesn't communicate with people except for lost children
Appearance: Has shoulder-length black hair. Wears a small mask to cover his right eye. His hair is placed lazily over the mask, and the right side of his face. He wears a brown robe/cape with a green tunic with a white shirt underneath the tunic. The right arm has a very long sleev so noone sees my fake arm. My left arm has no sleeve, and all my muscles on my arm are visible, also wears white baggy pants (almost a silk material), with black leather boots. Also has a belt full of pouches with Elvish items used for casting magic.
Team: Agrees to Ichirin's team request....:D
City: Not really a city, Dragon Mountains, the outskirts of Disan, the sailor city. I am making my way to Disan for clues.

Ichirin 01-16-2007 09:49 PM

We currently have 2 players who've entered Etrirea, the game/story will begin once there are 4 players, so 2 teams of 2 players.

Current players:

- Kanji_the_wanderer: Tatsu -> Team 1
- Ichirin: Ichirin -> Team 1

Join the Tale of Storys now.

We will start the Story now due to being bored of myself :D
You will still be able to join in, just post your character info first and then you can enter in the city you want.

Ichirin 01-16-2007 10:16 PM

Ichirin-
I could hear Seagulls, I could hear ships being unloaded with fish.
'Aah, Disan, probably the nicest town around these places.'
Everyone i passed said friendly goodmorning, it cleared my heart with all my misery. I unbuttoned my fair coat and let a cool breeze fly in, it was a hot day. A great day to start...(my face stopped smiling, it turned into a serious face) Yes, it's about time I'd start this so called quest. I walked into what I thought to be a merchant, when I entered I noticed this wasn't a merchant, it was a pirates-pub. I must've gone into an alley or something. I asked the landlady if she could give me some sake. I was listening to what the pirates were saying. There were talking about dragons, and there stench of some sort. I've only met one dragon in my life, the one who killed...my parents. The landlady threw the sake into my hands. I nipped from the sake, though i was under-aged she seemed to have no trouble serving me alcohol. I spitted out the sake, someone must've tricked me. They've putted cod-liver in this. It's about time I'd leave, I don't want any trouble. I putted the sake back down and stood up, leaving for the doorway a pirate who apperantly never heard of washing before blocked the way.
'You ain't leaving today, rich boy, i'd like to have those fine clothes of yours'
I smiled to what he had to say. He thought he could take me alone ?
'You better watch yourself, you might leave this place without clothes !' i answered the pirate.

Kanji_The_Wanderer 01-16-2007 10:30 PM

Dragon's mountain was colder then usual. The wind whistled on into the sky. The sun shined brightly on my face. There were no dragon's resting here today. The damn forked-tongued beasts must be off preying on people, I thought to myself. I walked forward onto a ledge that overlooked the port city of Disan, my boots clicked on the hard stone. The sun lit up the entire ocean... it was sparkling.

"another day with no kill" I muttered to myself. It was time to decend into Disan and look for clues on the Silver Dragon. I began to walk down my usual trail while bitting on a piece of hard bread.

"this sucks..." I tossed the bread off the cliff and a nearby passing bird picked it up. A few minutes passed and Disan was close. I could see the city's gates from the mountain road. A guard was at the gates ready to check out any entering travelers.

I approached the gate and the guard gave me his usual glance. He knew better then to stop me, we had had many run ins in the past, ans they all resulted in me getting by him, while he lay on the ground crying to mommy.

Without any grief from the guardsman, I walked into the busy town.
I decided to go to the Sailor's pub and start searching there for clues on my dragon...

Kuroneko 01-16-2007 10:32 PM

Name: Unknown (goes by Nozomi)
Hight:6'2''
Weight/Body Tone:Thin, and sexy. Nice curves.
Weapon: twin Kodachi and With a iron spikes around the black Hilt. among other ninja tools
Hair colorRed
Eye colorPurple, red pupil
This is the idea I have but with a different face a happy face like this one :marusmile:
Cloths: Tight Ninja Cloths
Back ground story:
I awake naked to a slightly warm, charred, and barren ground. What ever vegetation was left was on fire. I stood up “Where am I”, I though… I look around at the unfamiliar scene … my thoughts ajar. Taking another revision on to my thoughts only to realize I don’t know my own name… Numbness is all I can feel. I try to think of a name, any name… noting comes. Then I feel some thing pulling at my mind a presence, I reach out to something, I cant see it but its just in front of me. Reaching out to I try to grasp it, but touch nothing. Once again I try to think, try to remember, just one thing, only the moment I awoke. Moving left I look down from a cliff, to a village ablaze. The village was at the lowest part in a valley surrounded by mountains.

Down I walk to the village following a path of charred vegetation from the point were I assumed consciousness. “This is the first day of my life” I thought to myself. The weather was hot and dry yet nothing around the chard vegetation was on fire. When I finally reach the village the blaze had died and the sun began to set. I began to search for survivors but give up in my futile attempt, every one is dead. “Why…why am I here. Why am I alive.” I said under my breath. Once again I feel the Shadow of something around me. I reach for it only to be come to the same conclusion of nothing. “What was that? WHO’S THERE??” I Scream. No one answered. My head still fuzzy I conclude that it was noting… just my imagination.

The smell of burring wood and blood killed my thoughts. I could see another glow on the horizon. “More fires?” I thought while clasping my head tiring to remember. A slight cool wind gusted lightly by while looking down at my bare breasts. My naked body shivered from the sudden breeze. I searched for something to cover me. “Not much to work with.” I thought. A slightly burnt deer skin in a lukewarm puddle was all that I could find “What happened here?” I said to myself as I dried the deer skin over a fire on some remaining wood. I sat on the warm ground and pondered, “What could have done this, why can’t I remember anything…” The ground seemed to be cooling now. “The only sure way” I said out loud to myself, “is to follow this Fire trail to where it started”

Burnt remains of wood and stone glisten with wet dew in the morning sun. Three days had pasted since weather had changed; the sun was partially blocked by massive thunder clouds coming from the west.

11 years later in search for my meaning, my search for my reason for being here, I have learned what happened. On the day of my awaking, dragons appeared in the mountains. People say they destroyed every thing in that valley, every around them, ever thing except me.

Powers:mind powers of some kind (cant control very well)
Perks Happy go lucky girl, mostly looks at the brighter side of things,don't see other peoples flaws, Can change a mood(for the better) faster than you can say "hormone imbalance"
Flaws: A little too perky, acts a little childish, cries, unsure about herself sometimes. Likes to eat a lot. (high metabolisms) a little selfish. unaware that she had another personally
Team:Ichirin, still possibly Tatsu
City: Tracking (Following) a strange man in a Brown Cloak (Lost) TT_TT

DarkLuminosity 01-16-2007 10:36 PM

I'm new to this so do not lapidate meh!! X3!! (I already played that ype of game, but that's my first time *serious* and *in english* X_x)

Name : Emiko (That's a girl name DUH)
Height : 5"8
Weight : Really light... ( So when there's to much wind I'm the first to leave the floor!)
Weapon : No weapon for the moment ( Carefull for the slaps!))-_- But I learn easily and fast!
Furter Details :
Nothing enteresting, really. I'm not like all of those heroes who save the world. I'm living with my Grandpa (All my nomad family leaved the place, but I'm still with my granpa who's healt wasn't good enough for me to leave too.) in the middle of nowhere In Bachuu . No really. Why do I have to live in the middle of the desert?? Everyone tells me I'm kind of weird (that's humour, but no one understands mine!)... and I guess it's true ^^;. I can stop breathing for hours, can stop to sleep for months, and I don't need to eat much! Easy to take care of myself!

Physical :Light Brown Red-head, with green/blue/gray eyes (eye changes depending of my feelings) (hairs look like gold in the moon light, and like fire in the sun light :3)
Team: well, I don't belong to any team for now... Nobodies love me? *puppy eyes*

City : Bachuu (GET ME OUT OF HERE MY GRANPA IS DRIVING ME INSANE!)

Ichirin 01-16-2007 10:38 PM

'Do you like to meet my mother and father ?' i smiled to the pirate standing infront of me.
He started laughing, together with his pirate friends. 'Well after i'm done with you, you're mommy and daddy won't recognize you anymore, punk !' he yelled at me. He had a terrible spit when he was yelling at me, that made me mad.
I wiped the spit of my coat, and putted my right hand inside my coat.
'Be prepared, brat !' he yelled.
With quickness never seen before by the pirates i blasted his head with one single bullet, right between his eyes. He died instantly, his friends were to scared to charge me, they've never seen this kind of magic. Magic that blows holes trough people.
'Are you prepared, dead guy?' i answered to the corpse.

I walked out the pub, outside everyone was standing terrified of what they just heard, when the door closed some people could see the corpse of the pirate and started screaming.

'Well there goes peace and quiet.' i was saying to myself.

Ichirin 01-16-2007 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harajuku_Pimp (Post 24218)
-Leading a Band of Freedom Fighters through the Dragon Mountains-

Hm, it seems as if there is no action today. Back to Dragon City to Patrol!!!

Harajuku, please post full written stories of what is happening like I and Kanji do. remember you got 20 lines to fill.

Ichirin 01-16-2007 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkLuminosity (Post 24221)
Team: well, I don't belong to any team for now... Nobodies love me? *puppy eyes*

Well you could join Harajuku, though he's currently on the other side of Etrirea...

Kanji_The_Wanderer 01-16-2007 10:49 PM

As I approach the Sailor/Pirate's pub to ask the usual pack of losers some questions, loud noises fill the air. Woman start screaming pointing at the pub doorway.

"What is it this time?" I growl to myself. Everytime I come to Disan I can expect something ridiculous to happen here. I let Sora hang lazily by my side. I don't intend to get in the middle of anyone's brawl.

I approach the Pub and I see massive amounts of blood start to pool onto the side walk and into the dirt street..

"Oh I see, a bunch of drunks got into a bar fight and started killing each other." I laughed in my head. Pathetic losers...

I expected to see a fight, and chairs flying when I approached the bar. Instead I saw a boy, standing blindholded in front of the pub. He appears to be the center of attention...Everyone is pointing at him and yelling.

I look at his hands, he is holding two strange objects...They are smoking. "A bad immitaion of Elvish magic." I say to myself.

I decide to contront the kid, and ask him his deal. "Hey boy, can I speak with you for a moment..." I cautiously approach the boy. I don't grab Sora, I don't want to cause a screen...Even though it's a bit late for that.

Ichirin 01-16-2007 10:56 PM

I heard footsteps coming closers, a man's footsteps, heavy weight, many muscles...
'What can i do for you, Warrior ?' i said to him as he came near. 'Maybe I could offer you some Sake ? or a pirate's Head ?'

I truely was enjoying this, killing has never felt so good when people watched and now this guy, this so called warrior comes near, probably looking for a fight.

I putted away my guns back inside my coat, were nobody could see them.
Arrogance was flowing out of my wide smile, I had the feeling i couldn't be beaten.

Though, I came to my senses when the warrior stood right next to me. I found peace and quiet once again, now deep inside myself...for once.

DarkLuminosity 01-16-2007 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ichirin (Post 24230)
Well you could join Harajuku, though he's currently on the other side of Etrirea...

I'm okay with that... but how do we meet ?... ehe
mkay I guess I have to find out how...

Ichirin 01-16-2007 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkLuminosity (Post 24242)
I'm okay with that... but how do we meet ?... ehe
mkay I guess I have to find out how...

Use your G-Daddy as a horse :D then ride to Asgard and you can be recruited or something....Just do what you like aslong if it isn't dying.. :D

Kanji_The_Wanderer 01-16-2007 11:08 PM

I look at the young boy puzzled. I realized just then that he can't see me. And that blindfold is to cover up his past...

" I don't want sake, or a head...Thanks anyways. I want to know, if I may, what you are doing here. You don't look like the type to be walking around a city such as Disan, you appear to be someone who wants quiet. So why draw attention to yourself ?"

I shifted my arm and put it by my waist. "And what was those smoking objects just now? "

I can't show this boy, my expression of concern, he won't see it. And I can't express it in my voice because he won't care. Is he just a boy killing because he lost his sight so he is making the world suffer? I thought to myself.

Kuroneko 01-16-2007 11:08 PM

I followed the man in the brown Cloak to a town called Disan "Civilization at last" I said.

"WOW, The Ocean its sooo big I never Seen anything before." then out of no where a scream from a woman.

I look over back to an ally way and its the same man in the brown cloak and a man with smoking hands I desided just to watch for the time being.

Ichirin 01-16-2007 11:15 PM

'For my smoking hands, that's something you wouldn't understand, something nobody would understand. It's called MM, mind magic. Something you create by thinking about it.' i answered the man.

'Hmm...do i draw attention ? Maybe the attention will be lost if everyone is murdered here ?

Hmm, he's acting like he's never seen a blind kid fighting before, maybe it is unusual.

'You, come here !' i yelled to a spot in the crowd, i randomly pointed at someone standing in the crowd who was watching me, and him. (points to Kuroneko )

I could tell she was a girl because i heard her breasts bouncing up and down.

'What's your name and what are you doing here ?' i asked the girl i appointed.

Kanji_The_Wanderer 01-16-2007 11:20 PM

"Mind magic?...sorry boy, I don't buy it, only someone born into a wizard family could be that powerful, and I don't sense that kind of power in you. I can feel other power, having powers my own..."

The boy points and starts yelling at a random person in the crowd. Everyone backs away from the person the boy is pointing at. The girl looks startled, and I am confused.

"you going to kill her too?...why not ask everyone their name and what they are doing, why just her? "

Tenchu 01-16-2007 11:24 PM

Name: Tenchu - The Demon of Time. AKA; The Man with the Iron Fist, AKA; The Legendary Monk Fighter, AKA; The Man with the Wooden Axe, AKA; The Man Who Fights on Broken Ground..

Height: 186cm

Weight: 85kg

Weapon: Two Katanas that fit in a single sheath, one goes in at each end of sheath. One of the blades is serated. They are slung on my back. I dress in black clothes with black boots.

Further Details: I am an enthusiastic assasin. I also have no problem with stealing stuff. I wander around accepting tasks such as bounty hunting and so on. - Feel free to give me an assignment for some gold okay. I like young girls and vita brits... Do they have vita brits in this world? Anyway, I can slightly manipulate time, like the Prince of Persia guy. I can't really control everything, but existence becomes like a storm when I want it to, which can put me one step ahead of my enemies. Even so, time is not everything, and I am still vulnerable sometimes... I got this power because I am the son of a Saint. Saint Aiesha Belle. My patron Saint. I have no father... It was spell creation... Like Jesus kind of. Anyway... I am dangerous...

Team: I will wait on a PM for that one... I'd rather work alone, but, you know...

City: In the Misty Mountains at a ancient temple where Saint Aiesha has just created me. Saint Aiesha has gone back to eternity now and I am alone and wandering through the mountains a bit lost...

Kuroneko 01-16-2007 11:24 PM

The man With the smoking hands shouts something out pointing in my direction, I couldn't make it out in the crowd "Me?" I think to myself "Na The man in the brown cloak is standing right in front of me" but a little to the left.

I find it best just to move on but keep watching, I look for a better vantage point. The only good one Is some boxes the next building over to the left, I clime to the roof to watch.

Ichirin 01-16-2007 11:27 PM

an other girl came up, standing next to the girl i appointed, i didn't matter to me. I heard by her footsteps that she left.

'Death starts with silence, Silence starts with one.' i answered him. 'The girl is ''one''.'

'You could say it wrong place wrong time, but i call it just plain bad luck, being killed by a 15-year old brat, cause thats what they call me.'

When the girl was really close i stepped to her and asked her the same questions again. 'What's your name and why are you here ?'.
She smelled nice, she smelled like flowers, flowers caught in a wind, blossoms carried by the wind.

I laid my right hand on her head, from my sleeve there was a bracelet hanging out, it was a blue (christian) cross. My left hand touched her shoulder, out of that sleeve there was hanging a white circle with a hole in the middle.

I watched back that the warrior couldn't hear us whispering.

'Don't fear, i'm not going to hurt you.' i whispered in her ear.

DarkLuminosity 01-16-2007 11:28 PM

(okay, I'll begin by saying SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!! but that's a good way to parctice it ... Ne?)

It was Night In Bachuu, so as every night, it was really cold all over the city. I was peacefully sitting on a banch outside of my grandpa's tent, waithing for finally something awesome to come when the old men started yelling at me from the inside of the tent:

Grandpa - "Do something of your life, you pathetic kid! Why are you still wondering around when so many proud people work as hard as they can? Aren't you getting tired of doing nothing all day? Why don't you go buy me some of my medicinal herbs at the nearest shop? My knees are going to kill me! Ai-yah!..."

Me Wispering -" I'm only waiting for this moment to come old man!"

Grandpa -"Why does it has to happen to me? I'm not the one who's living under other's tent, without any recognition! Why the Shell your parent have had to let you behind with ME, the Great Dozo? You're a total looser! I wish you were your brother, so I wouldn't have so much problem! NO GO TAKE MY MEDICINE YOU IGNORANT!"

Me - ~SIgh~ "If you ask It so politely..."

Granpa - "What? HOW DARE YOU ..."

Leaving him to his own yelling, I stood up and followed the principal street to find the Medicine Shop.
Me - "Darn we are in the middle of the night... I should have know it would be closed... Maybe should let him suffer to see what would happen..." I laughed to myself.

I kept following the main street... Waiting again for something unusual to happen it this OH SO boRING CITY.

I should have left with my parents and my Brother, But they are as mad as the other old man, So If I once have a chance to live peacefully, I would have to go all by myself trought the desert...

-"yeah that's it!"

It all seems so easy when you first think of it. I lived in Bachuu for 2 months now, but If Granpa Doesn't die because of all is illness, I think I would kill him by my own hands. Maybe I should really go.. What do I have to loose anyway? I have no family... okay I have on but It doesn't count as one!

- " aahh.. Maybe in two weeks... who knows"

Yeah, I'm just a lazy kid, Dozo is right about that...

DarkLuminosity 01-16-2007 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ichirin (Post 24245)
Use your G-Daddy as a horse :D then ride to Asgard and you can be recruited or something....Just do what you like aslong if it isn't dying.. :D

LOL I don't think I could possibly do that! XDDD he's to old and mad for that... But I'm working on this!

Kuroneko 01-16-2007 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ichirin (Post 24269)
an other girl came up, standing next to the girl i appointed, i didn't matter to me. I heard by her footsteps that she left.

'Death starts with silence, Silence starts with one.' i answered him. 'The girl is ''one''.'

'You could say it wrong place wrong time, but i call it just plain bad luck, being killed by a 15-year old brat, cause thats what they call me.'

When the girl was really close i stepped to her and asked her the same questions again. 'What's your name and why are you here ?'.
She smelled nice, she smelled like flowers, flowers caught in a wind, blossoms carried by the wind.

I laid my right hand on her head, from my sleeve there was a bracelet hanging out, it was a blue (christian) cross. My left hand touched her shoulder, out of that sleeve there was hanging a white circle with a hole in the middle.

I watched back that the warrior couldn't hear us whispering.

'Don't fear, i'm not going to hurt you.' i whispered in her ear.

As I move over to the building Man with smoking hands gets closer, know i can clearly see that he has something in his hands, he is also wearing a blind fold, and A brat to boot.

I get too close an he is now talking to me,why? then he puts his hand on my head he whispers in my ear " Don't fear, I'm not going to hurt you." I see some dead body's behind him

"Fear?" I said "Why would any one Fear a brat like you" I slap his hand away.

And Jump back in a defensives stance "How rude I can take care of myself" I said in a perky voice.

Kanji_The_Wanderer 01-16-2007 11:46 PM

I run over to the blind boy and the defensive girl. I don't want them to start fighting here.

"That is enough you too! I think it is best if we move to the outside walls of Disan and continue our conversation there. I am getting quite confused and curious to what is going on right now."

I place my left arm on the boy's shoulder

Ichirin 01-16-2007 11:49 PM

Removes the hand from the warrior from my shoulder.
'Don't make my coat dirty.' i said to him.

'Arrogant, just the way i like it.' i said the her.

With my right hand i grabbed for father, and pointed him at her face. I waited...

'Do you want this i asked her ?'

A cool wind started to rise, my coat flapped with the wind, my hair was being pulled in every direction. The people watching were terrified, nobody made a sound, it's moment of peace...just the way i like it. Why can't it be always like this i asked myself.

I was wondering if she would be able to dodge, offcourse she hasn't seen a gun in her life before, so she probably should be scared, though her heart didn't started pounding harder then before.

The white gun with a blue cross painted on the side of the hilt was pointing right between her eyes. I turned my head, but my gun remains pointed at her.

'Like i said, I don't want to harm you.'

Kanji_The_Wanderer 01-16-2007 11:58 PM

"When I do decide to talk to people, why does no one listen to what I say??" I say in a loud voice

I walk slowly in front of the blind boy and stick my finger in the smoking objects barrel to show the kid I am not fooling around any more.

"For someone who doesn't want to hurt her, you sure like flashing those instruments of death in other's people faces. Quit it ..."

I stand there towering over the boy and my back is to the girl. I use my strength to push the gun down to the boy's side.

Kuroneko 01-17-2007 12:05 AM

The wind blew he hair in every direction as he pointed his arm at me with some white and blue object his hand. "PHaa ha haaa haaa :pinkart: Your hair.. it makes your head looks like a broom Haha" I say grabbing my sides in pain of laughing. "

"Weapons" I thought "Well" I said unsheathing my Kodachi's still laughing "make your move"
all the while the man in the brown Cloak Waked over and said something about "taking it out side"

I Watched his Face to see if he was annoyed from what I found Completly Hilarious

Tenchu 01-17-2007 12:06 AM

* Realizing no-one is going to pair with him decides to head off alone *

Tenchu - I start to stagger down the mountain from the old ruins temple where Saint Aiesha had created me. It was cold. A blizzard was blowing fierce. I was thirsty and hungry. My clothes were too thin to keep the ice from settleing on my chest, but I kept moving. I had to. I had to make it to some city... I looked to the sky. It seemed to be the middle of the night, it was so dark. But now, I am not sure if it was just the clouds so thick they were keeping the sun from me. But I knew I was heading east (toward Asgard). My feet were going numb, I could not feel my hands very well anymore. I clenched the sheath of my sword hard. Why had Aiesha left me here? Was I meant to die... ?

Then, there was a light. I looked up, it was coming from through the clouds... What was it? Was it the sun? It seemed so bright... It made me smile, and I began to reach up to it, but just then, the ground gave way below my feet and I must have fell down at least 15 meters... Into a cavern.. I was unconcious...

Ichirin 01-17-2007 12:09 AM

'I am waiting for an answer.' i said to the warrior 'waiting for her to answer.'

I putted my gun back where it belongs, safely in my coat where nobody could see it. I wasn't looking at the girl or at the warrior. My ears caught a terrible screaming from a small girl.

I grabbed Mother with my left hand, mother was a black gun win white hollow circle in the hilt. I pointed her to where the sound came from.

I shot Mother, all people who were watching the scene started running in all directions. I putted Mother back away the same as i putted Father away. I turned around and walked to the place i rented a room, it was getting late.

'Let me know your answer girl !' i said to the girl.

A little girl came running to me, saying: 'Thank you magician-sir, you saved me from being...raped...by a pirate...'

'My pleasure' i answered the girl, aswell a smile turned up on my face.

The girl was around the age of 13, she was well formed for a 13-year old.

'Now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to catch up some sleep' I said to the girl.
I walked away. The girl standed waving at me.

(I am really going to sleep, meanwhile i'll let Kanji be in charge, but DON'T play with my Character, he's sleeping :D )

Kanji_The_Wanderer 01-17-2007 12:15 AM

It took me awhile to assess what happened. The blind boy killed someone, but it was a good deed for a girl...

I watched as the blind boy walked away into the shadows. His coat blowing behind him. I decided not to follow him. Maybe I'll seek him out tomorrow.

I turned to the girl behind me who had laughed at the blind boy. I didn't think it was funny for someone to laugh at someone less fortunate then themselves. I gave her a dirty look...

"Can I have a word with you in a bar somewhere on the otehr side of town away from here?" I said to the girl in a calm voice. I don't need for her to start killing people either...I hate scenes..Especially if I'm in it..

Tenchu 01-17-2007 12:44 AM

Tenchu - I wake up just then. My head hurts. I had fallen quite far, and there was no way I was going to be able to climb back up that crevase wall. I began to look around for an exit. There would be little light except that from the opening above me. It shone in and reflected over the walls, bouncing back and forward. It did make for me to see what I was doing. I look around. There seemed to be no way out. I got up onto my feet. Seems I had landed on my back and my sword sheath had dug in really heavy like and hurt quite some. I stretched out, it was much warmer in the cave than above the surface. All a sudden I felt a draft coming from a few metres away. It was much warmer than the air everywhere else. I walk over to see a small hole, just big enough to fit through leading into what seemed to be a dry tunnel. There was no ice down there though, so nothing to reflect the light coming through from the entrance. It was pitch black in the tunnel. I figured to myself for a minute. Go down the tunnel with no light towards the heat, or stay here and die. I didnt want to die, so I figured I'd best go into the darkness. I can't say I wasnt nervous about it though as I squeezed through the opening and headed down blindly through the small tunnel on my knees....

Kuroneko 01-17-2007 12:45 AM

"あれ??(Japanese Huh for Girl) A loud "Bang!!' Came from the object in the Brats hands. Before i realized it the some one had died, I amidst of the commotion some thug had been killed.

Trying to rape some one (this is ood During the day ??) The kid had walked away in to the darkness of an ally way "Idiot" I wisped to myself, here I some kid had been killing Just for fun.

I had sheath my kodachi's as man in the clock came near. Still trying to figure who that brat was. I thought i should follow when the man who got in the way asked me "Can I have a word with you in a bar somewhere on the otehr side of town away from here?"

Almost at the same time I said "YOU, Whats with you? If you hadn't gotten in the way I could have taught that BRAT a lesson." i said then taking to my self saying "though I seem that he wasn't Killing people for fun.." then saying to the man "A word with me you say? Fine all these gawking people are stating to get on my nerves" I said looking a the confused bystanders staring at us.

"Lets go, you think you can keep up?" i said Jumping to the roof and dashing to the next, "he he he I doubt that guy could keep up with me" I said full of confidence. :D "well find out huh"

Kanji_The_Wanderer 01-17-2007 12:55 AM

So the girl wants to race to a bar? I laughed to myself. Won't she be in for a surprise. She have a great jumping power, But I am full of Elvish gizmos.

I pulled a small blue pill out of my pouch. The pill was hollow, and on the inside was a small piece of a feather.

I swallowed the pill with a big gulp. Not long after two wings came forth from my back. I had used this trick many times.

Everyone of the bystanders were in awe of what I did, and all started talking loudly amongst them selves.

"oh geez...I started another scene, well..this is all they'll see."

I beat my wings and took flight over the houses passing the girl on the rooftop. I started flying hard to a bar I saw from the sky.

I land in front of the bar. The moment I land my wings start to go away. I drop to one knee because of the pain... "damn, I'm going to need a new cape and shirt. I put holes in this one..again...

I stand in front of the bar and wait for the jumping girl to come. She lands without a sound in front of me.

Tenchu 01-17-2007 01:02 AM

Tenchu -

I must have been crawling for hours, sometimes it was tall enough in the cave to stand and strech out, but only for a few metres or so. I had found puddles of water along the way that had gathered from the drips from the roof of the tunnel, I drank my fill whenever I could. It must have been about five hours of crawling when at the end of the tunnel I saw light and the tunnel opened up into a wide clearing. I stood up and looked around. The room was about 50 metres diameter and 5 meters high. One of the walls was made completely of ice and there was a spring of water flowing in a waterfall down at one of the walls. It seemed to be a dead end. Well, it kinda was. I looked at the wall of ice. It was only about a meter thick, and it was clear as glass almost. I saw on the other side a huge room, it was massive, and there was fire burning in it. The fire was controlled. I knew someone must have lit it. I had to get in there, there must have been people in there. I tried breaking the ice wall, even if it had have broke it was still a 100 meter drop to the ground. It would not break. Then I looked at the waterfall. It was freezing. I put my hand in it. It was so cold it was like it burned. I knew if I got wet here I would be dead in ten minutes if I didnt warm up fast afterwards. Looking out the ice wall I could see that the waterfall lead into a damn in the huge cave room. If I could swim to the surface and get to the fire fast enough, I might just live. I hesitated a bit, but eventually found it in me to jump down the tight waterfall... It was freezing. I wanted to scream but had to hold my breath. It was real pain. When I made it to the little lake I swam straight to the surface. I saw the edge and swam to it. I climbed out fast and ran straight to the fire and lay down next to it... I lost conciousness there again...

Kuroneko 01-17-2007 01:20 AM

"Hey not bad" I say to him in a sarcastic voice I walk over to the man " Owhh what looks Like it hurts" I say semi concerned "but you pushed your self to far with that elvish magic of yours" Still on one knee he look at me, His pain stricken face had patch over his one eye.

He looked happy though that he didn't lose me " well you look happy" I said " But you didn't get here before me he he he you lost now you owe Lunch Yippy" ^_^

What are you talking about was what he looked like he was about to say before he could respond i said "Look behind you I left my Kotachi's be hind. I got bored waiting for you to catch up. So i went back." The dumbfounded look on the mans face was amusing "Whats with that face? I am a ninja after all, hee HEE,,

"GRRROOUUULL ::stomach growls::..... OHHH my tummy Im soo hunguy so treat me like you promised" I say to him

:: Thinking:: "He hee know i can get a meal... he didn't really promise me any thing soo... ohhh i pushed myself to far to Impress this guy .. im soo hungry from running" ::

"So what do you say?" I ask him

Kanji_The_Wanderer 01-17-2007 01:30 AM

A ninja huh? I was confident that I had beaten you....Oh well, I can't win them all can I?

I stand up slowly, my shoulder blades sting from where the wings had sprouted. I hadn't done the wing trick in a long time, so it hurt more then usual.

"yeah whatever, I'll get you some lunch...I have some extra gold from yesterday, so I don't care." The ninja girl looked delighted.

We both entered the bar, it was stuffy in there. Alot of smoke was in the air from all the tobacco. It was an awful scent. The lights were dim and there was alot of clinking of cups and plates. I found a deserted table in the corner. I pointed the table out to the girl.

"over there, that's our spot." I sat down at the table, the girl sat across from me. I placed Sora (my sword) by my side. "order whatever you want"...I tossed the menu in front of me to the girl.

"I'll buy you lunch...As a reward, before I start asking you questions about earlier: concerning that blind kid, all you have to do is give me you name...."

Tenchu 01-17-2007 01:34 AM

I wake up next to the fire where I fell asleep. I was so warm, and I had dried... ... ... Wait a sec, there was a blanket over me... I looked around... No-one. I called out "ANYONE HERE?" No answer. I looked around. The large cave was empty aside the fire in the middle and a table a few metres from it with a stool beside it. There was a piece of paper on the table. I went to read the paper. It was old paper, dirty and browned with age. I picked it up, it was thick and heavy paper. I began to read the words out loud...

"The first teaching of Elsa de-Sica;

Those who are afraid of death never truly understood what life was to begin with.

The second teaching of Elsa de-Sica;

With not the spirit of eternity existence can be not but a memory..."

... I paused for a second. That writing, it sounded familiar... Wait, that was Aieshas words, Saint Aiesha, my patron Saint and creator had written that, who the hell was Elsa de-Sica, and why was her name on Aieshas words?
Just then I heard a sound behind me, like a piece of metal hitting on the stone surface of the cave... I turned around slowly...