LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

Send a message via MSN to Ichirin
Post Tale of Storys. - 01-16-2007, 09:07 PM

{UNLESS FAIRLY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND COMMITTED, NO NEW PLAYERS CAN JOIN.}**

Hi, just like the previous RPG-tale, this will be kind of the same, though it's very different. Here we'll make rules for your writting and most of all, i consider this as some sort of experiment -> If everyone controls a character and writes some lines of what they are currently doing at that time, it'll eventually make a story. I will copy and paste all things said here and paste them into a Word document. So eventually when we've reached the end of our 'journey' it'll make a hopefully nice story (of the fantasy-type offcourse ).

Rules:

Everyone will make teams of 2, you can post teams here together with your character 'stats' (which means their details, what kind of person and so on)
We work with teams of 2, 'cause if someone can't come online for a while the other teammate will take resposibility for his mates actions. In other words, he'll control the character for a while. It'll come in handy if the teams contain some sort of brother/sister, or just a close band. Though there pretty much options to choose from, there should be balance in the teams.
For example: A warrior with a Great Sword together with his little sister who's a Magician.

We'll play and write this story in a Medieval type of world, with swords, katana's, daggers, bows, magicians. Offcourse me as 'Admin' and 'Supervisor' I will get a character with Guns but i will have handicaps and so on, so that the game will be fair to play/write for everyone.

When the characters are posted with there stats and teams, i will put you in a random town around on the map of Etrirea (World we play in).
The goal of each team is the same so that we'll have to take on the 'End-Boss' together with all teams. Untill that time we'll just wander around the world seeking for revenge/money/status/girl/boyfriends/love.

When you start writting after you've given your character details. You have 20 lines every time you write something, there will be no double-posts to get more lines. If you are taking over for a friend you'll be given 40 lines offcourse.

The world contains Dragons and Humans who live amongs eachother, but there are Dragon Rebels who which to destroy mankind. (this is what the thread is about)

No misbehaving if the other character doesn't want it, and no pervers behavior.

Things to Do :

- Create a character with your stats (details, a picture would come in handy)
- Write with who you want to form a team.
- Descide if you want to be put in a certain town. (5 towns to choose from)

Things not to Do :

- Start writting allready, we'll wait until we're with altleast 4 players, on which more players can join.
- Start writting how much you hate this thread.
- Start dying

Map :

This map can be adjusted by the user from the area he's in or by the Admin (Ichirin).

Details:

Asgard: Capitol of Etrirea
Shanzûn: River streaming trough Asgard.
Thâk Sûl: Sister town of Mas Thâk, small town in the middle of a dense forest.
Mas Thâk: Large town in the middle of a jungle, viscious creatures and bandits lay awake for weak preys.
Branch: Largest river in Etrirea, named after the shape of a branch of a tree.
Misty Mountains: Highest mountains in Etrirea, peaks filled with snow.
Disan: Large city by the sea. Lot's of sailors here.
Disan-River: River running past the city of Disan.
Bachuu: City in the middle of the desert, only city where there's a population above 500 that lies in the Desert.
Dragon Mountains: Mountains once forged by dragons to keep people away.
Dragon City: a city controlled by dragons.
Dragon's Lair: it's a mistery what lies in the highest peak of Etrirea.

Questions :

Any further questions will be answered in PM's, so PM me for questions.

Character :

Name: Ichirin (flower)
Height: 4 feet (1m 50 cm, small)
Weight: not much, very light.
Weapon: Dual Guns (Admin-weapon)
Further Details: Ichirin is an arrogant little stubborn boy, he has no family left after his mother and father were burned by a dragon-rebel. Seeing the fiery breath made him blind for life. Because he's blind his other senses increased and he can hear from a very wide distant. He has White long hair and a black blindfold. He wears a black long coat with white flowers drawn on the arms. Underneath that he wears a white t-shirt and a white long pants.
Team: team 1 together with Kanji, if he agrees.
City: Disan, the sailor-city.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,
When you sleep, next to me.
I like where you sleep... here

Our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here

Last edited by CoolNard : 12-20-2010 at 12:44 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-16-2007, 09:37 PM

So can i start the same way like in the last one?http://www.japanforum.com/forum/gene...s-dance-9.html

By the way Harujuku did you have to quote all of Ichirin's post?

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 05-20-2008 at 04:24 AM.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

01-16-2007, 09:40 PM

Plz, don't use this thread for Off-Topic uses, PM eachother for such questions, questions about the topic, plz PM me. I will sure answer all your questions.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,

Our lips, can touch
Our lips can touch here
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-16-2007, 09:45 PM

Name: Tatsu
Height: 5'10''
Weight:a bit heavy, very built with muscles
Weapon: 3 ft. Celtic sword named Sora (sky) the sword has a green hilt, with a grayish blade, and a long spear about 5ft. called Inferno. The spear is all red, with yellow beads attached to it.
Further Details: Tatsu is a young adult, with a wise man's mind. Tatsu is in search of the Silver Dragon who took the life of his lover, Shima. Shima died by the dragon and her soul entered a magic Elvish jewel. The jewel was embedded into Tatsu's right arm so her spirit will always be with him. The jewel gave him enhanced strength and the ability to use Elvish magic without the aid of items. Later, his right arm was eaten by the Silver Dragon and the dragon also scratched out his right eye, thus he lost the jewel and his lovers soul. He know has a fake metal arm that is almost useless, but it can move. He seeks to kill the dragon and has dedicated his life to it, he also hates himself for Shima's death. He stays away from others, and doesn't communicate with people except for lost children
Appearance: Has shoulder-length black hair. Wears a small mask to cover his right eye. His hair is placed lazily over the mask, and the right side of his face. He wears a brown robe/cape with a green tunic with a white shirt underneath the tunic. The right arm has a very long sleev so noone sees my fake arm. My left arm has no sleeve, and all my muscles on my arm are visible, also wears white baggy pants (almost a silk material), with black leather boots. Also has a belt full of pouches with Elvish items used for casting magic.
Team: Agrees to Ichirin's team request....
City: Not really a city, Dragon Mountains, the outskirts of Disan, the sailor city. I am making my way to Disan for clues.

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 01-16-2007 at 09:49 PM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

01-16-2007, 09:49 PM

We currently have 2 players who've entered Etrirea, the game/story will begin once there are 4 players, so 2 teams of 2 players.

Current players:

- Kanji_the_wanderer: Tatsu -> Team 1
- Ichirin: Ichirin -> Team 1

Join the Tale of Storys now.

We will start the Story now due to being bored of myself
You will still be able to join in, just post your character info first and then you can enter in the city you want.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,

Our lips, can touch
Our lips can touch here

Last edited by Ichirin : 01-16-2007 at 10:02 PM. Reason: + you know..
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

01-16-2007, 10:16 PM

Ichirin-
I could hear Seagulls, I could hear ships being unloaded with fish.
'Aah, Disan, probably the nicest town around these places.'
Everyone i passed said friendly goodmorning, it cleared my heart with all my misery. I unbuttoned my fair coat and let a cool breeze fly in, it was a hot day. A great day to start...(my face stopped smiling, it turned into a serious face) Yes, it's about time I'd start this so called quest. I walked into what I thought to be a merchant, when I entered I noticed this wasn't a merchant, it was a pirates-pub. I must've gone into an alley or something. I asked the landlady if she could give me some sake. I was listening to what the pirates were saying. There were talking about dragons, and there stench of some sort. I've only met one dragon in my life, the one who killed...my parents. The landlady threw the sake into my hands. I nipped from the sake, though i was under-aged she seemed to have no trouble serving me alcohol. I spitted out the sake, someone must've tricked me. They've putted cod-liver in this. It's about time I'd leave, I don't want any trouble. I putted the sake back down and stood up, leaving for the doorway a pirate who apperantly never heard of washing before blocked the way.
'You ain't leaving today, rich boy, i'd like to have those fine clothes of yours'
I smiled to what he had to say. He thought he could take me alone ?
'You better watch yourself, you might leave this place without clothes !' i answered the pirate.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,

Our lips, can touch
Our lips can touch here
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-16-2007, 10:30 PM

Dragon's mountain was colder then usual. The wind whistled on into the sky. The sun shined brightly on my face. There were no dragon's resting here today. The damn forked-tongued beasts must be off preying on people, I thought to myself. I walked forward onto a ledge that overlooked the port city of Disan, my boots clicked on the hard stone. The sun lit up the entire ocean... it was sparkling.

"another day with no kill" I muttered to myself. It was time to decend into Disan and look for clues on the Silver Dragon. I began to walk down my usual trail while bitting on a piece of hard bread.

"this sucks..." I tossed the bread off the cliff and a nearby passing bird picked it up. A few minutes passed and Disan was close. I could see the city's gates from the mountain road. A guard was at the gates ready to check out any entering travelers.

I approached the gate and the guard gave me his usual glance. He knew better then to stop me, we had had many run ins in the past, ans they all resulted in me getting by him, while he lay on the ground crying to mommy.

Without any grief from the guardsman, I walked into the busy town.
I decided to go to the Sailor's pub and start searching there for clues on my dragon...
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-16-2007, 10:32 PM

Name: Unknown (goes by Nozomi)
Hight:6'2''
Weight/Body Tone:Thin, and sexy. Nice curves.
Weapon: twin Kodachi and With a iron spikes around the black Hilt. among other ninja tools
Hair colorRed
Eye colorPurple, red pupil
This is the idea I have but with a different face a happy face like this one
Cloths: Tight Ninja Cloths
Back ground story:
I awake naked to a slightly warm, charred, and barren ground. What ever vegetation was left was on fire. I stood up “Where am I”, I though… I look around at the unfamiliar scene … my thoughts ajar. Taking another revision on to my thoughts only to realize I don’t know my own name… Numbness is all I can feel. I try to think of a name, any name… noting comes. Then I feel some thing pulling at my mind a presence, I reach out to something, I cant see it but its just in front of me. Reaching out to I try to grasp it, but touch nothing. Once again I try to think, try to remember, just one thing, only the moment I awoke. Moving left I look down from a cliff, to a village ablaze. The village was at the lowest part in a valley surrounded by mountains.

Down I walk to the village following a path of charred vegetation from the point were I assumed consciousness. “This is the first day of my life” I thought to myself. The weather was hot and dry yet nothing around the chard vegetation was on fire. When I finally reach the village the blaze had died and the sun began to set. I began to search for survivors but give up in my futile attempt, every one is dead. “Why…why am I here. Why am I alive.” I said under my breath. Once again I feel the Shadow of something around me. I reach for it only to be come to the same conclusion of nothing. “What was that? WHO’S THERE??” I Scream. No one answered. My head still fuzzy I conclude that it was noting… just my imagination.

The smell of burring wood and blood killed my thoughts. I could see another glow on the horizon. “More fires?” I thought while clasping my head tiring to remember. A slight cool wind gusted lightly by while looking down at my bare breasts. My naked body shivered from the sudden breeze. I searched for something to cover me. “Not much to work with.” I thought. A slightly burnt deer skin in a lukewarm puddle was all that I could find “What happened here?” I said to myself as I dried the deer skin over a fire on some remaining wood. I sat on the warm ground and pondered, “What could have done this, why can’t I remember anything…” The ground seemed to be cooling now. “The only sure way” I said out loud to myself, “is to follow this Fire trail to where it started”

Burnt remains of wood and stone glisten with wet dew in the morning sun. Three days had pasted since weather had changed; the sun was partially blocked by massive thunder clouds coming from the west.

11 years later in search for my meaning, my search for my reason for being here, I have learned what happened. On the day of my awaking, dragons appeared in the mountains. People say they destroyed every thing in that valley, every around them, ever thing except me.

Powers:mind powers of some kind (cant control very well)
Perks Happy go lucky girl, mostly looks at the brighter side of things,don't see other peoples flaws, Can change a mood(for the better) faster than you can say "hormone imbalance"
Flaws: A little too perky, acts a little childish, cries, unsure about herself sometimes. Likes to eat a lot. (high metabolisms) a little selfish. unaware that she had another personally
Team:Ichirin, still possibly Tatsu
City: Tracking (Following) a strange man in a Brown Cloak (Lost) TT_TT

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."

Last edited by Kuroneko : 01-18-2007 at 10:27 PM.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
DarkLuminosity (Offline)
New to JF

01-16-2007, 10:36 PM

I'm new to this so do not lapidate meh!! X3!! (I already played that ype of game, but that's my first time *serious* and *in english* X_x)

Name : Emiko (That's a girl name DUH)
Height : 5"8
Weight : Really light... ( So when there's to much wind I'm the first to leave the floor!)
Weapon : No weapon for the moment ( Carefull for the slaps!))-_- But I learn easily and fast!
Furter Details :
Nothing enteresting, really. I'm not like all of those heroes who save the world. I'm living with my Grandpa (All my nomad family leaved the place, but I'm still with my granpa who's healt wasn't good enough for me to leave too.) in the middle of nowhere In Bachuu . No really. Why do I have to live in the middle of the desert?? Everyone tells me I'm kind of weird (that's humour, but no one understands mine!)... and I guess it's true ^^;. I can stop breathing for hours, can stop to sleep for months, and I don't need to eat much! Easy to take care of myself!

Physical :Light Brown Red-head, with green/blue/gray eyes (eye changes depending of my feelings) (hairs look like gold in the moon light, and like fire in the sun light :3)
Team: well, I don't belong to any team for now... Nobodies love me? *puppy eyes*

City : Bachuu (GET ME OUT OF HERE MY GRANPA IS DRIVING ME INSANE!)

Oreta tsubasa wo habatakase,
Subete wo keshite miseyou
Itsu no hi ka owari wo mukaeru
Saigo no kane ga nariyamu made

Last edited by DarkLuminosity : 01-16-2007 at 11:39 PM.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

01-16-2007, 10:38 PM

'Do you like to meet my mother and father ?' i smiled to the pirate standing infront of me.
He started laughing, together with his pirate friends. 'Well after i'm done with you, you're mommy and daddy won't recognize you anymore, punk !' he yelled at me. He had a terrible spit when he was yelling at me, that made me mad.
I wiped the spit of my coat, and putted my right hand inside my coat.
'Be prepared, brat !' he yelled.
With quickness never seen before by the pirates i blasted his head with one single bullet, right between his eyes. He died instantly, his friends were to scared to charge me, they've never seen this kind of magic. Magic that blows holes trough people.
'Are you prepared, dead guy?' i answered to the corpse.

I walked out the pub, outside everyone was standing terrified of what they just heard, when the door closed some people could see the corpse of the pirate and started screaming.

'Well there goes peace and quiet.' i was saying to myself.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,

Our lips, can touch
Our lips can touch here

Last edited by Ichirin : 01-16-2007 at 10:48 PM.