JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Altaru (Offline)
I want my Insanity back!

09-13-2008, 12:29 PM

Any length is allowed, so long as it fits in one post.

Alright! Some REALLY good entries so far. Can't wait to see who else decides to enter.

Squad 11 - Sanity isn't our style.

Emilie Autumn, in the middle. She's amazing. That is all.

"We're all puppets. I'm just a puppet who can see the strings."
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Eiri (Offline)
Random lost person

Send a message via Yahoo to Eiri
09-13-2008, 12:40 PM

@ Salvanas

That was pretty good

My Property:Pexster, Slykaz1

If the ocean was vodka and i was a duck,
i would go to the bottom and drink my way up
but the ocean isn't vodka and i'm no duck
so pass up the bottle and shut the hell up!

Score: Eiri: 43 Slykaz1: 78Rojjin: 59 Yuna7780: 79 reihino:15 Crani:22 Ramones1976:0 AnimeBaby:3 Arikado:1 Kikibunny23:3
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

09-13-2008, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiri View Post
@ Salvanas

That was pretty good
Thank you, I really enjoyed yours and other peoples too. Although, I know for a fact that I could do better. OH well, I'll leave that next months short story competition.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Eiri (Offline)
Random lost person

09-13-2008, 01:51 PM

yeah, I also look foward to reading what other ppl write

Score: Eiri: 43 Slykaz1: 78Rojjin: 59 Yuna7780: 79 reihino:15 Crani:22 Ramones1976:0 AnimeBaby:3 Arikado:1 Kikibunny23:3
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Koyuki (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to Koyuki
09-13-2008, 03:48 PM

Wow everyone's story are amazing! Oku-san great job! (-_^)b

Here's mine, i'm sorry if it's bad m(>_<)m gomen~

short story enrty

The clunk forces me to open my eyes, it’s come from a red painted drilling machine not so far from my supine body. I wipe my eyes, feels like i have been fallen asleep for years, my both eyelid are heavy.

“Are you ok?” Suddenly I hear a voice whisper in my ear. It’s a very soft voice and cause a warm feeling in my cheek when that someone’s gasp touch my right cheek.

I look around and to my surprise i find a girl with white straight hair with black empire dress sit in my right side, and she’s staring at me with her grey beautifull lustrous eyes. No heavy make up as I thought she’s just got home from a hallowen party. Only glossy pink lips and thick eyeliner decorating her innocent face.

“Do you believe in fairytale?” said her as she touch my face.

“…” I could hardly breath as her face come closer to mine when she ask that sentence.’’

Do I believe in fairytale…..why?

“Because what I’m about to tell you is not reallity…” suddenly she answer the question which I speak in my mind as if she could read my mind, or she really can.

“I …I don’t know…” I see her face look dissapointed as she hear my answer. I’ve just conscious from my faint, and I find a girl in odd appearance and ask me if I believe in fairytale. I even find bizzare view around me and no one be nice enough to explain to me what’s going on during I faint. I just need to know where I’m at.

“I wish you could belive in fairytale, prince….” She kiss my lips soft and I open my eyes wide. I never kiss someone before, is this a dream? My fantasy dream?

She then caressing her long hair as she awaken from her position. “Look around you prince, everyone are about to dissapear, the drilling machine will go far inside this world and crash whatever exist. I live here to protect you, but I will no longer be here if that machine destroy all. You must wake up.” Said her in really sorrowfull view.

“I don’t understand?” I awaken from my position and approaching her. “Tell me what’s going on? I’ve woke up, you see I’m standing in front of you now.”

“No” she take my hands and throw deep sight into my eyes.

“You woke up in this world, the world which formed by your soul, everything was exist here but now it’s about to end. I was having many friends, your happiness form, your fright form, your sadness form…, they’re all dissapear one by one, your world are about to end..if you don’t wake up in your real world.” She again touched my face but now in a cold feel.

“…..” I kept quite, and she continue her words.

“You were hit by a car this evening, come..” she took my hand and inviting me to a place with plain. There’s only a mirror hanging in.. nothing!

“Look into it” she point at the mirror.

In mixed feeling of worry, afraid, curious, I take step closer to the mirror and look into it, in a glimpse I see faces I recognize…my mom, dad…and my little sister Haylie. I see they’re all crying, surrounding someone’s body that lying on a bed with white blanket covered his body untill chest. I move forward to the mirror to make sure my sight. And how surprise I am to find that lying body is.. me.

I move back and my cold sweat start to flow in my forehead. My body shaking, if this is a dream then I want to get out from here quick.

“This isn’t a dream..” she surprise me by suddenly be in my left side, in split second.

“…..am…am I dead?” my voice start to sound brittle when I ask that question.

She smile, “No…you’re just..unconcious, that’s why I take you here to make you wake up, so you can save this world”

“Okay, I process it…but who are you anyway …” because all of this odd things I forgot to ask who she is.

“I’m the love…of you” she point her forefinger precise to my chest.

“This is the world inside of you, if you die, we are all gonna die too. I’ve lost the happiness, sadness, fright, shy, clumsy…, but you can bring them back. You just need to collect your power, a willing to live…”

I stare her grey eyes, “…I belive you……I want to live, tell me what should I do? I forgot many things including how I can hit by a car, I will listening..”

She nod slowly. Suddenly from the place we stand emerge water from the soil that slowly freeze, forming a lader to nowhere.

“Come..” she give out her hand and I take it.

“If we come to the last step, you must jump” said her.

I’m quickly let go her hand and move back, “Wow no thanks, I’m afraid of high”

She again smile, “It’s okay, you wouldn’t feel the pain”

I swallow my spit, I already said I belive her so I cannot move back. I then took her hand and follow her step.

Not so long we came into last step as she say, it feel we experience it in short time but amazingly we’ve passed like thousand steps, I couldn’t see the land again. All I see is grey clouds. Covering all including the tip of lader.

“Now jump prince…” said her, still in soft voice.

“Well….okay I might not the bravest guy in the world, but ..uh.. yeah okay I’ll jump” I take my position, I need several time to make sure my decision untill I finally do it. I jump.

“Whoaaaa…” I scream as I feel my body being pulled by gravitation.

Whatever it is, I want it to over….

Suddenly I been surrounded by deep dark, I feel my body light like feather. When I look around I see there’s white dot towards me. Move so fast like an arrow making straight line approaching me. I’m panic but nothing I can do, in split second that dot penetrate my chest. And I couldn’t feel my body.

“Toby…honey..” I feel someone’s hand caressing my forehead.

I open my eyes slowly and I find mom’s face, she look thin, I can see wrinkle at the edge of her vulnerable eyes.

“Tobias” She hold my hand and take it in front of her lips and started to kiss it many time. “Thank god, Tobias” said her.

“I’ll call the doctor!” I look dad quickly run out from the room.

“What …happen….” Ask me. I almost choke as I feel my throat dry.

“You were coma for two years, do you remember? You were hit by a car when you walk home from school?”

I’m very surprise this isn’t dream.

“We’re very thankgod you finally woke up, you must be lonely there during sleeping..”

I smile, “No mom, ....when everything start to fade, ...love still accompany me…”

I remember her, though she’s not real but I’m so glad to know that she’s in my soul.

“I believe in fairytale…I believe in you..”

~owari~

....and I see for one fleeting moment
A paradise under the sun
I drift away
And I make my way back to you...
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Eiri (Offline)
Random lost person

09-13-2008, 06:06 PM

......pretty interesting, I like it

(#27 (permalink))
Old
Koyuki (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to Koyuki
09-14-2008, 02:59 AM

Quote:
......pretty interesting, I like it
is this compliment to my story? if so thank you so much, i like your story

....and I see for one fleeting moment
A paradise under the sun
I drift away
And I make my way back to you...
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Eiri (Offline)
Random lost person

09-14-2008, 03:03 AM

yeah its a compliment

(#29 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

09-14-2008, 03:03 AM

A nice story Koyuki

And thank you.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Koyuki (Offline)
JF Regular