JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
DSX (Offline)
I MUY LOCO!!!!

My Projects. - 10-14-2008, 01:20 AM

While right now I'm taking a break from these due to writer's block, I'll just give you some info on what I'm writing.

Of course you'd have to know that most of what I plan on writing will take place in Japan. It'll go all around the globe, but Japan is mainly where it's gonna be at.

The Shikyo Tournament *Copied from my Microsoft Word Document*

The Shikyo Tournament was created in the year of 2000 by the Yakuza, the Japanese Mafia. It was made solely for the entertainment of Daifu Atotori, who was formerly the head of the entire organization before his murder in the recent year of 2006.

After his death, his oldest son, Kuro Atotori was given the inheritance of power over the Yakuza. The tournament was continued, and instead of pure entertainment, he used it for recruiting. After eight days, eight rounds of battle, a new hitman was found at the end of the 2007 tournament, though efforts were made to keep this person’s identity a secret.

Authorities from several countries have made efforts to shut down the deadly Shikyo Tournament project after it made moves to several undisclosed locations in Asia, most notably Thailand after its near destruction from unknown causes. All failed due to the inability to operate within Japan. Also, with the power of the Yakuza had many of the leaders of authority corrupted, slowing and even at times, halting the progress of countless investigations. It looked as if there was no way to stop the project.

It is a new year in 2008, and another Shikyo Tournament has been planned for the month of October. Over 120 million dollars has been lined up for the winner of this year’s tournament, and new designs for fighting hazards have been made: Electrified cages, flaming barbed wire, to name a couple. There is a reason that this is called The Death Tournament, after all.

This is the story of Yangu Jinketsu, and his younger sister, Otome. This year, the two will take part in The Shikyo Tournament, going through numerous ordeals that will forever change their lives…
(#2 (permalink))
Old
DSX (Offline)
I MUY LOCO!!!!

The LoP Killer - 10-14-2008, 01:33 AM

Limits
of
Pain.

Originally called PK (P being for Pain, K for Kill), but because "Killer" comes after the K, it would make for a stupid name when said as a whole.

So basically it's about this one woman who TOTALLY goes insane after a failed brain surgery, which left a fatal wound for her mental health. She has a number of disorders (and knows she has them), in no particular order:

1. Schizophrenia
2. Multiple Personality Disorder
3. A bit of Bipolar Disorder, I guess
5. Nymphomania
6. Sadomasochism (She's both)
7. Chronic insomnia
8. Amnesia
9. With one of her three personalities, chronic depression and mood swings
10. With that same personality, uncontrollable violent rage
11. Pains in her head due to said botched brain surgery

So she plans on "helping" the human race by doing experiments on people. After luring them over to her home, most of the time it's because of seduction. With her nymphomaniac tendencies, she screws around with her victims before she tortures them, be it male or female.

She keeps a journal, updating each time she kills somebody or whether she wants to write at random. This is how I'm gonna do the story, from her perspective in what she writes in her journal.

What she does to people, I won't even copy and paste a little passage of on here (Removing manhood, SLOWLY for example). By learning what people can't stand the most, she believes it'll help researchers figure out how humanity can evolve and adapt above pain.