JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Siroi (Offline)
夜の夢

Location: In a heap in a corner of a friend's basement killed by a rusty metal spork.
Send a message via ICQ to Siroi Send a message via AIM to Siroi Send a message via MSN to Siroi Send a message via Yahoo to Siroi
01-24-2007, 03:18 PM

Long as emotions are in it, the poem is good and appreciated.

The poem has to connect to the person.

What am I talking about?

'Tis a good poem. I would post mine, but very few if any of my writting is even remotely good.

I don't want love because I don't want pain. I'll run for the rest of my life. Away from you.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
01-24-2007, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siroi View Post
'Tis a good poem. I would post mine, but very few if any of my writting is even remotely good.
Aww.. cmon, theres no harm, promise i wont laugh ^^

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Kira_2009 (Offline)
Starry eyed *Le Sigh*

Send a message via AIM to Kira_2009 Send a message via MSN to Kira_2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Kira_2009
01-24-2007, 04:40 PM

That was a awesome poem me wittle friend i hope u write some more! At least ur's makes since mine dont at all.

My dreams are nightmares, my life is pain, but because of this I have everything to gain.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
01-24-2007, 05:17 PM

i have to say i do have a couple that don't.....lol.....but whatever.....since i'm not at home and don't have my poem book with me, you guys have to wait before i put up another one......sorry.....oh, and welcome to my thread Siroi!

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...
(#15 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)

01-24-2007, 08:17 PM

But wait, what if i can remember some......? hm......um, let me see. I decided that i was gonna put up Hate's Immortal up, because it is a somewhat aggressive poem, and thats what Ichirin said he liked. I like to try and make everyone happy...I don't know, I'm just a silly person like that. But since Hate's Immortal is too long for me to remember, everyone will have to wait for it. Plus, I don't know, it might make you think about how rotten and evil the world really is. That's what I believe. There is too much bad and not enough good in the world and if someone were immortal, all they would really do is cry...I would. I'm not one to cry over things, but, every once in a while, I tend to think about peope and what their lives must be like. God, I can be so depressing. What I usually think about every night before I close my eyes and go to sleep is that, at that very moment, somewhere in the world, someone is dying, someone is being hurt, someone got a divorce, someone is diagnosed with cancer, someone is being raped, some child is being beaten, wars are raging; but people don't care. We live in this world and we don't care what's happening to it. We think we are doing so much good, but are we? I mean, we create so much medicine to try and save people who are just going to die anyway, and saving those people are just going to over populate the earth. Then more people have more differences, causing more fights and wars, meaning eventually all the world powers are going to get into a nuclear war, resulting in everyone dying. LET'S SEE SCIENTISTS MAKE A CURE FOR THAT! But seriously, I hate to sound like the bringer of depression and bad news, but, we are all going to die anyway, so why do we bother trying to find cures for these things that are suppose to naturally come? Don't get me wrong, I think no one should die a painful death, unless the really deserve it, but, instead of looking for cures, maybe we could just find pain-killers that actually work...anyone understand what I am trying to say?

(#16 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)

01-25-2007, 12:24 AM

Got a new one....ready?

Secret

You’re feeling scared
It’s all you know
The feeling’s deep
You’re all alone

Though millions walk by
You see them stare
Though deep inside
They really don’t care

You pass a smile
A little lie
Hoping soon
You will die

You do your best
To hide it well
With to much time
To sit and dwell

Stupid is
As stupid does
You did not think
Just because

Then someone finds out
Something that’s bad
They tell someone else
And that makes you mad

It’s no longer yours
To keep anymore
You lock yourself up
Behind an iron door

Pretend it does not hurt
Keep it locked inside
Pretend it’s not the truth
Make them think they lied

You’re still feeling scared
Because now they know
The feeling’s deep
You’re still alone

(#17 (permalink))
Old
Kira_2009 (Offline)
Starry eyed *Le Sigh*

Send a message via AIM to Kira_2009 Send a message via MSN to Kira_2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Kira_2009
01-26-2007, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musashi View Post
Got a new one....ready?

Secret

You’re feeling scared
It’s all you know
The feeling’s deep
You’re all alone

Though millions walk by
You see them stare
Though deep inside
They really don’t care

You pass a smile
A little lie
Hoping soon
You will die

You do your best
To hide it well
With to much time
To sit and dwell

Stupid is
As stupid does
You did not think
Just because

Then someone finds out
Something that’s bad
They tell someone else
And that makes you mad

It’s no longer yours
To keep anymore
You lock yourself up
Behind an iron door

Pretend it does not hurt
Keep it locked inside
Pretend it’s not the truth
Make them think they lied

You’re still feeling scared
Because now they know
The feeling’s deep
You’re still alone
I really like that one and u know it its true

My dreams are nightmares, my life is pain, but because of this I have everything to gain.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

01-26-2007, 05:30 PM

that poem was depressing. but thats the reason y im giving u credits for it :P

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

01-26-2007, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musashi View Post
But wait, what if i can remember some......? hm......um, let me see. I decided that i was gonna put up Hate's Immortal up, because it is a somewhat aggressive poem, and thats what Ichirin said he liked. I like to try and make everyone happy...I don't know, I'm just a silly person like that. But since Hate's Immortal is too long for me to remember, everyone will have to wait for it. Plus, I don't know, it might make you think about how rotten and evil the world really is. That's what I believe. There is too much bad and not enough good in the world and if someone were immortal, all they would really do is cry...I would. I'm not one to cry over things, but, every once in a while, I tend to think about peope and what their lives must be like. God, I can be so depressing. What I usually think about every night before I close my eyes and go to sleep is that, at that very moment, somewhere in the world, someone is dying, someone is being hurt, someone got a divorce, someone is diagnosed with cancer, someone is being raped, some child is being beaten, wars are raging; but people don't care. We live in this world and we don't care what's happening to it. We think we are doing so much good, but are we? I mean, we create so much medicine to try and save people who are just going to die anyway, and saving those people are just going to over populate the earth. Then more people have more differences, causing more fights and wars, meaning eventually all the world powers are going to get into a nuclear war, resulting in everyone dying. LET'S SEE SCIENTISTS MAKE A CURE FOR THAT! But seriously, I hate to sound like the bringer of depression and bad news, but, we are all going to die anyway, so why do we bother trying to find cures for these things that are suppose to naturally come? Don't get me wrong, I think no one should die a painful death, unless the really deserve it, but, instead of looking for cures, maybe we could just find pain-killers that actually work...anyone understand what I am trying to say?
Live our lives happily like everyday's a last day and nv fear death cuz it comes as naturally as a storm. Why should we fear wat's in store for us if our conscience is clear? Is that it, basically?

(#20 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)

01-26-2007, 06:57 PM

in a way, yes....But, thanks for reveiwing it.....and that poem has alot of background to it....I did something that probably should have never happened...you know, i was played and all, but, whatever, well, I was very paranoid about people finding out and then the guy's friend found out and told like EVERYONE! I hated it......I cried for the first time in years.....I still find it hard to look at him without remembering what he did......