JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Member Art & Creativity (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/)
-   -   The poems I said I would post... (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/2004-poems-i-said-i-would-post.html)

musashi 01-22-2007 10:05 PM

The poems I said I would post...

Ok.......this first one is just a little depressing, but I still like it...tell me what you think, and let me know if you think I should post more...

Guilt

With death came all the feelings
You felt with all your lies
You thought you could get way from them
But you just couldn’t hide

They drove you to the edge
The point you lost your sanity
Made you feel things you didn’t feel
Made you lose your humanity

And as the feelings continued
Your insanity made you cold
Hiding from the people
Your insanity you could no longer hold

And as the lies increased
Your life become unbearable
As you hurt others around you
Your feelings for them, uncarable

But you could not apologize
You could not say sorry
For all the lies you told
You stood under a night so starry

You looked down at your fate
Trying to get away
You couldn’t live with your lies
Not another day

And with one step
You and your feelings fell
Knowing when it was over
You’d be welcomed into Hell

And after you fell
Your lies, they did survive
You still felt the feelings
You did when you were alive

And so with death came all the feelings
You felt with all your lies
You thought you could get away from them
But you just couldn’t hide

Kanji_The_Wanderer 01-22-2007 10:08 PM

Very cool that was nice. I think. For some reason, sad depressing things are the best. keep it up. and post more if you wish. ;)

Ichirin 01-22-2007 10:10 PM

Disagree with Kanji, i find arrogant poems the best like there's this poem about an old man complaining the costs to keep him alive, and he would rather be dead then pay the bills. And at the end it goes like.

Wipe your feet and enter (he's talking against Death itself, showing he has no fear etc.)

musashi 01-22-2007 10:21 PM

That sounds like a neat poem, totally find a copy and send it to me....lol.....but i think i will post more.......I'm gonna see if i can find an arrogant one for Ichirin.....lol

Ichirin 01-22-2007 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musashi (Post 27704)
That sounds like a neat poem, totally find a copy and send it to me....lol.....but i think i will post more.......I'm gonna see if i can find an arrogant one for Ichirin.....lol

Normally it's in Dutch, so i think it wouldn't make any sense :cool:

musashi 01-22-2007 11:02 PM

ooo........*cries from disappointment* lol

Kasumi89 01-23-2007 12:40 AM

I could translate it if you would like! I can read some duch, what I cant read, I can translate on the internet too.

musashi 01-23-2007 04:48 PM

Awsome! thanks! *runs over to where ever you are and gives you a big hug, then runs back home* (lol)

CoolNard 01-23-2007 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer (Post 27697)
Very cool that was nice. I think. For some reason, sad depressing things are the best. keep it up. and post more if you wish. ;)

Yea, i dun agree with kanji nor do i totally disagree with him. It's best to write poems with genuine feelings. They'd normally help inspire u, channeling emotions into ur fingers.. and inspiration is one of the greatest factors in poetry. It's a great poem.. but im curious.. was it a way of expressing urself or did u watch a show/book/etc and got inspired by it?

musashi 01-23-2007 05:11 PM

I'm not suicidal, if thats where your going with it...lol......my I saw something on TV and it just kinda came to me.....plus, my friend had some thoughts...and, of course, after talking her out of them, i wrote this...