JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
TokyoRain (Offline)
How strong are you now?

Send a message via Yahoo to TokyoRain
Fantasy Roleplay - 10-19-2008, 03:56 PM

I haven't seen just a general fantasy roleplay so I thought that I would start one.

Setting: Dalvian is a war split country, but most the citizens are not aware of the war being fought. Over the last 200 years the royal family has battled against everything magical and trying to keep it from their lands. But, as there normally is, some of the people in the systems of royalty use those magical beings for aid in war, politics, love ect...and from those relationships are children born of half blood that are usually executed on seen with the excuse of some mental or physical ailment. When the last great war was fought the "god" of the magical society disappeared leaving a weakness that allowed for the mortal community to take over. Now She (The White Tara and Her daughter Karine) has returned to unite those gifted and take back the dominance that rightfully belongs to them.

Characters:
If you want to join the roleplay just post this form and wait until I add you to the list below before posting an intro. You have a max of 3 characters.
Name:
If Immortal what race:
If Mortal rebel or soldier:
Partner:
Powers:
Position in World:
Appearance:
Sample of your writing:

Character List:
TokyoRain: Namidan, Dalaunay, and Josephine.

"If I could follow my heart again it would be yours
with every breath I would find a way to love you more"
~With You by Josh Groban

"With you I have everything I have ever wanted. Simple and true. With loving eyes so beautiful." ~ With You by Josh Groban
(#2 (permalink))
Old
TokyoRain (Offline)
How strong are you now?

Namidan - 10-19-2008, 04:01 PM

Name: Namidan
Mortal or Immortal: Immortal
If Immortal what race: Equun (Elven Breed of Horse about 18.2 hands high)
If Mortal rebel or soldier: na
Partner: None
Powers: Shape shifter and Telepathy and can speak (most elves have those abilities as well)
Position in World: Head of Equun Council and mount to the royal families daughter.
Appearance: Jet black with a crescent moon on his forehead and a star on the left side of his barrel.
Sample of your writing: With each step forward what small amount of physical sensory he had was enough to make him wish that he had none at all as jolts of pain shot mercilessly through his marrow. In a short horizontal line across the break between vertebrae it felt as if a waterfall of blood cascaded down his back and soaked the base of his brutally torn leggings. An inch around his wrists was the sensation of hundreds of tiny needles stabbing persistently at the skin and continuing down into his flesh until hitting the bone. The worst of all the pain seemed to center around a small puncture in his neck; by his guess, it had narrowly missed his jugular vein. In his attempt to diagnose his injuries, the man's form had strayed from awareness of where his bare feet trod and he had stumbled over an object on the he ground. He fell onto his knees, face pressed hard against the ground. In a breath, he felt the faint whisper of a lancet laying at the nape of his neck and the flat of a stilleto placed menacingly on the small of his back. The cold steel made his hair stand on end and the acrid taste of bile rise in his throat.

~With You by Josh Groban

"With you I have everything I have ever wanted. Simple and true. With loving eyes so beautiful." ~ With You by Josh Groban
(#3 (permalink))
Old
TokyoRain (Offline)
How strong are you now?

Dalaunay - 10-19-2008, 04:06 PM

Name: Dalaunay
Mortal or Immortal: Immortal
If Immortal what race: Elven
If Mortal rebel or soldier: na
Partner: Josephine
Powers: Telepathy and Transport, has minor elemental control.
Position in World: Elven Royalty
Appearance: Waist length blond hair held back in a thick rope braid with silver metal strands. Has ice blue eyes and sharp drastic features, very handsome. Usually wears whites or tans. Very tall and muscular but has an unnatural grace about him.
Sample of your writing: (see form for Namidan)

~With You by Josh Groban

(#4 (permalink))
Old
TokyoRain (Offline)
How strong are you now?

Josephine - 10-19-2008, 04:08 PM

Name: Josephine
Mortal or Immortal: Mortal
If Immortal what race: na
If Mortal rebel or soldier: Rebel, gypsy and assassin (irony much?)
Partner: Dalaunay
Powers: fighting and horsemanship
Position in World: Gypsy and assassin for hire.
Appearance: Shoulder length black hair with dark blue eyes. Dresses in lots of reds and silvers. Tall and well built and carries herself with something like cockiness.
Sample of your writing: (see form for Namidan)

~With You by Josh Groban