JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
01-29-2007, 11:40 PM

Soon, we reached the town. The town that once stood tall and proud now lie on the ground in defeated peices. To my surprise, I found it almost hard to look at. Raian and I continued to walk down Lacey road until we came to one of our side streets. Walking for a couple more minutes, we reached my house first, or what was left of my old house. Though before, I had told Raian that I came here to look for my next target, and I wasn't entirely lying, I was kind of hoping to see my parents one last time. But after seeing my house, I knew somehow, that that was not going to happen.

Thinking back eleven years ago, I remember saying goodbye to my parents in the middle of the night, just before I left. I remember telling them that I loved them and that running away was the one thing that could help me with all my problems. I realize now that maybe I didn't say enough to them, maybe I should've kissed and hugged them before I left. Maybe I should've told them how much they meant to me...but I didn't. I don't regret running away at all, however, I do regret not saying enough. Why did i have to be so closed up like I am now? Why couldn't I trust anyone? Why am I still the same now as I was then?

Raian took off to his house down the street while I slowly walked toward my childhood home. As I appraoched it, millions of memeries flowed into my head. I remembered how Raian and I spent hours chasing each other in my front yard and how we ate ice cream during the summer. I laughed as I remembered how we made each other get different flavors so we could share. I felt like crying, but instead held my emotions inside. I'm much stronger than that...

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...
(#12 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
01-30-2007, 09:44 PM

I kept walking along the road I used to live on whenI came upon two people talking. I knew them from somewhere else but I couldn't remeber where.... They were walking closer and closer to me... what should I do?? I put my head down and kept walking away, I didn't want anything to do with these people, but, like always one of them stopped me dead in my tracks.

"Hey girl!" The boy called to me as I started to walk farther and farther away from him. "Hey. Don't go. Come back!" He started to chase after me.

"Raian, stop chasing her! Can't you tell she doesn't want to talk to you!!" Raian? That was his name. I know that name, but how. But I just kept running trying to get away from them as fast as I could but I tripped over a dead stump that I didn't see and fell face first into the ashes that laided all over the Earth.

"I told you not to run," Raian joked around about as he walked up next to me and offered a hand to help me up. I accepted it but after gettin up, quickly pulled away to avoid any other contact with him but it was useless. "What's you're name? You seem familiar."

"Why do you care so much about who I am? And everyone says I seem familiar to them but I'm just a no one." I just put my head down trying to avoid his eyes.

"Ok well, my name's Raian and this girl here, is Myzura. We both used to live here but go out before the explosion happened. So what's you're story?"

I gave in, I figured maybe I knew him.. I think I did.. and Myzura.. that name sounded so familiar to me too. "My name's Suezette. I lived here before the explsion happened too. I knew someone named Raian and Myzura when I lived here, they used to be my best friends. We had this joke that whenever we saw eachother..."

"we'd give the peace sign and a kiss." Myzrua finished my sentence. Could htis really be happening?

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3
(#13 (permalink))
Old
timushi (Offline)
OH MY GOD SLASH BUDDAH!

Send a message via AIM to timushi
01-31-2007, 09:13 PM

"well well well. what is this?!" i said in my creepy nightmare before christmas voice, "another companion from days long past?!"

suezette tried to hold the tears back from behind her eyes. the girl that didnt want anything to do with us was now, hugging us and depriving us of oxygen

"uh..*cough*..you're..*cough*...choking me!" i said while turning purple, she was squeezing us so tight that myzura couldn't even break free from her grasp.

"oww!oww!OWW! let go!" myzura yelled "you're hurting meEe! i dont think i remember you this strong!

im really sorry i dont have much of a mind today to write soooo maybe tomorrow!

timushi

Do you have to leave so soon? I was just about to poison the tea...
(#14 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)

01-31-2007, 10:08 PM

***I'm a little snobbier, but other than that...AMAZING!***

I eventually managed to push another one of my long lost friends away from me. Though they were my friends, I still couldn't trust them entirely. I can't trust anyone entirely anymore, after all I've been through. All the death I've seen, all the blood I've shed, all the people I've killed and seen killed...It's too hard for me. If anything, as soon as I can, I will have to leave them behind. I can not afford to have them tag along with me, nor do I want to have to kill them or watch them die. What ever I do, they can't get mixed up with me, they just can't. I remembered all the encounters I had with men holding papers. Just resently, Czar Ivan IV had put a out a bounty of $500,000 for my head. But they won't get it, the Czar won't get it. If anything, I will remove his before anyone can remove mine...

***all i can put now...sorry***

(#15 (permalink))
Old
yesthisismyday (Offline)
JF Regular

01-31-2007, 11:11 PM

very cool guys ( sorry, plz continue)

http://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net/ (free PDF) . This book changes my life.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)

02-01-2007, 07:54 PM

***oh, i'm glad you like it...but some people need to put more in...*gestures toward SweetSuicide and timushi****

(#17 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
02-01-2007, 08:32 PM

**I was gettin to it!**

We walked along the road for a while in complete slience for we didn't know what to say. It had been years since any of us had seen each other. We were all grown up now, no longer kids. I didn't trust them like I used to and I knew they didn't trust me the same. I could see it in their eyes and in the expressionless faces they had on. The Czar was after anyone who escaped without serving in the war. I know Myzura was wanted and I've been wanted for about 4 months now but they couldn't find me. Raian was always the good one of us and I knew that he wasn't in danger. I hoped...

It was getting late and the sun was setting behind the still standing trees into the far off horizion. I was getting tried and Raian was starting to slow down and couldn't keep up with me and Myzura as much. I had an idea but I figured no one who go for it since we didn't trust each other anymore but I decided to try it anyways...

"It's getting late. I'm going to the lake so sleep. Anyone want to join me?" I asked trying to avoid their eyes and expecting not to get a response.

"I will. the sound of water calms me now." Raian said as he caught up to me and was yawning. I didn't expect such as fast of an answer from Myzura, but after a few more minutes...

"I will too. Sleep would be good." She said in her tone of voice that was like 'You try anything crazy, you're dead'. So we all walked to the lake that was about 5 minutes away from where we were. When we got there, the lake was completely untouched. Nothing has changed since the last time were were there. The water was shimmering in the setting light and the sand was just as soft as ever.

We all layed down, but I stayed awake almost all night wondering if they were spies of Czar or escapes just like me. I was about to close my eyes when I heard foot steps get closer and closer to me... What was going on??

**Haha timushi, you better make this good or else... duh duh duh**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
</3
(#18 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)

02-01-2007, 08:59 PM

***how about me next***

I was sure to "sleep" away from everyone else, but found it quite hard. I didn't need sleep, I needed to get away from these 2. If I didn't they could, be in danger. Plus, I didn't know when random men would just pop up out of no where. I decided now was the time to go.

While the moon smiled down from straight above us, I got up and walked away from my 2 old friends. I wasn't going to say good bye and I wasn't going to kill them, like I usually do when I've spent more than 3 minutes with someone. Instead, I just walked away like I did 11 years before. No offense to them, but these friends were not worth my time. I had other things to worry about, like settling my debt with Czar Ivan IV. I wanted the money he owed me, and he wanted my head. So, I figured since he wasn't going to give it to me, I'd have to retrieve it myself.

As I approached Lacey road, I found myself worrying about whether or not those 2 had known that I was wanted. If they did, would they have turned me in? Not like I would let them. They'd be dead before they brought me anywhere near a camp. But I was close to being safe, here in the U.S. Not completely though. I thought about continuing my work as a world assassin in another country, far away from here, and closer to Russia. Mongolia sounded nice. So, that's where I was headed. I ran far from the lake and didn't stop until it was sun rise.

By the time the sun rose, I was somewhere in Trenton. Trenton was still here, but no longer the city it was. Instead, it was my one way ticket out. By the time lunch came around, I would be landing in Eygpt. I had to be careful there also. I noticed that, after I do my work for someone, they tend to put a bounty on my head so they don't hve to pay their debt to me, one of the many reasons why I had a bounty on me from the Czar. Maybe I should just stop working for people and learn to work for myself.

I boarded the plane that would take me to where I need to go, away from my old friends, away from all my problems, just like I did 11 years ago...

***I plan on writing more, but not now...I gotta do science fair abstract...*curses at science fair*...***

(#19 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)

02-01-2007, 10:59 PM

Raian and I woke up the next morning to see that Myzura was gone. Like completely vanished off the face of the earth, again. We called her name over and over again and then I realized that something bad could happen to her or even us if someone, anyone heard us.

"We have to get out of here NOW!" I told Raian. He probably had no clue how much danger we had just put ourselves in.

"I'm not leaving until we find Myzura. I lost her once and I don't want to lose her again. I love her and even if she doesn't love me back, I am willing to fight, even DIE for her." Raian was serious. He told me he loved her 11 years ago. That boy couldn't be more in love with anyone else.

"Raian, listen to me. We need to get out of here before anyone finds us. I'm.... ummm.... kinda not suppost to be alive right now. If anyone finds out that I still walk this Earth, I'm dead." I didn't feel like explaing why to Raian but I knew he'd ask later on, so I was going to wait until he asked me about it.

We started walking to Waretown. It was only a town away but it had a train that still ran every other day. Today was one of the days it was coming through. We ran to the station and hopped onto the train right as it was about to leave. We had no idea where it was going and we had no idea where Myzura was. Was she dead? Was she captured? I kept thinking of how she dissapeared 11 years ago. She just walked out and left. Left everything and everyone she loved. But, I did the same too... Why was she doing it again?

**Hope ya don't mind but I had to write more... I'm gettin way to into this now lol**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
</3
(#20 (permalink))
Old
timushi (Offline)
OH MY GOD SLASH BUDDAH!

Send a message via AIM to timushi
02-02-2007, 09:37 PM

ok then it looks like im in love with musashi

'why would she do this again?' i thought, 'i mean does she have any idea how much it hurt the first time? or does she just not care about my feelings? well i guess if she never knew how i felt, then she really doesnt know how bad i was after she left'

"what the hell?" suezette asked, if she didt change that much in 11 years then i think i know what this meant

"you dont have any idea where you're going" i said without thibking

"yeah, how'd you know?" she asked

"i remember more about our childhood then i remember about what happened yesterday" i said, "mother fu.."

"HEY! watch the language" suezette said angrily

"oops sorry, it just annoys me that myzura would do something like this again, it just breaks my heart to think that shes running away from me...i dont know what to think anymore. when she dissapeared 11 years ago, i thought there was no hope of findig her, that i'd never see her again, but when i saw her out in Bamber my hope came back again after i found out who she was.." raian was inturrupted by suezette

"i know how you feel but we have to move along with our lives..i mean i have...why do you think i tried to get away from you guys yesterday? i didnt want to have to deal with demons in my past coming back to haunt me"

"you think of me as your demon? what happened that i would be your demon?" raian asked as they walked up to the train station

"ill tell you when we get setteled in on the train"

"ok"

i hope thats ok i tried my best while doing science fair

Do you have to leave so soon? I was just about to poison the tea...