JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
02-03-2007, 12:59 AM

***ok, my turn...I think I'll show you all what a real bitch Myzura is...remember, no mercy on my side...lol***

As the plane came closer to Eygpt, i peared out the window. There was no way I would expect to get off this plane without a fight. I already noticed several people on the plane staring awkwardly at me. Oh boy, i thought, no more, i'm tired. I got up and decided to "use the bathroom" and walked toward the back of the plane, making an unsuspecting turn to the emergency exit. I unlatched the door, grabbed one parachute and put it on then quickly grabbed the rest and through them out so no one would follow me. I jumped.

Landing on the ground safely, I found myself somewhere not far from Cairo, the capital of Eygpt. However, I was still alone in the desert.

After walking a while, I found myself gettin this feeling of being followed, and just as I was about to turn around, I felt a gun pressed to the back of my head. Shit, I thought. I let out a breath and swung my foot around, knocking his gun out of his hand and whipping out mine in a matter of a seconds. I pointed it at him as he lay on the sand.

"Who are you?" I asked coldly. I could see the fear in his eyes. But, just as he was about to answer, I changed my mind. "Never mind...I don't care..." and shot him three times in the head, turned and left.

***thats all i have time for, be back later...***

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...
(#22 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
02-04-2007, 07:35 PM

** My turn!!**

We walked onto the train in scilence. How was I going to explain to Raian what I ment by him and Myzura being my demons? They never did anything to hurt me. I just couldn't face my past. 11 years of runing and fighting can do a lot to a person. I trie to avoid Raian's question but he asked me the second the train started moving.

"So, what do you mean I'm a demon? I'm very interested to hear this answer." His eyes said it all. He was hurting, more from Myzura's disapperance again than my comment, but I could still feel the pain in his eyes.

"Raian, I didn't mean it like that. I ment, I didn;t want to have to do what Myzura did, leave the people that love her again and cause them more pain. I hate to see people in pain over something I did or just over me in general. When I saw you and Myzura walking towards me, I just felt like my past was coming back to haunt me and I didn't feel like repeating it again." I was almost in tears saying this. Why was I almost crying? I've never cried in 18 years! Raian saw that I was almost in tears and gave me a hug.

"I'm sorry Suezette. I didn't mean to get you upset. I know what you mean." he tried to confort me but he wasn't helping. He saw that and backed away from me. I started to look out the window and I fell asleep.

I woke up in a dark room. It had no lights or anything. No windows and, what looked like to me, no door. I started to panicing. Where was I? Where was Raian? What was going on?

"Suezette, calm down." A voice said. "You're safe, for now."

Where was I and what is going on??...

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3
(#23 (permalink))
Old
SoftSilentDeath (Offline)
New to JF

02-04-2007, 08:33 PM

Name: Jaustin
Height: 6'5
Weight: 150
Weapon (if any): AR-15 and a pair of .45 S&W Revolvers known as The Twin Dragons
Further Details: He was one that always walked alone. Never did he have any pitty for anyone. He only stood up for those who had something worth fighting for. Those were the ones he protected. He always dispensed of all evil beings that derived pleasure from the pain and fear of others. Anyone that took pleasure in the torture of other beings were slain. No one could ever match his power and strength. He was the strongest of his kind and even his creator had no chance with his powers. When his true form come out he was like the devil himself wrapped in a shroud.

Apperance: He had long black hair with a pale complection that looked as if he had been dead for days. And the fact was he has been dead for years. He has dark eyes that when staring into look like endless pits that pull you into him. The look when you make eye contact enough to make you lust after him if you were female. His hands soft and gentle to the touch with nails that were sharp enough to cut through anything. He had a dark black trench coat that always surrounded him like a shroud of rain, with a matching black shirt and pants. He was invisible when night fall came. He always had his twin dragons on his side loaded. And for those that two clips of blessed bullets did not kill he had a fully loaded AR-15 with blessed bullets.

City: Winder,Ga i live on the out skirts of the major city Atlanta. My house looking dead on the outside was alive on the inside. Lining the wall was collections of paintings, armor and swords. All of which came from different parts of the world. That darkened windows with blood red curtains blocking out all sun. I am not hurt by sun but i like the dark better just cause i don't get a headache from going from looking into the light to dark areas.

I walk out of my dwelling place as i take my twin dragons with me. My powers concealed as much as possible to not gain attention. Slowly wondering around looking for those who take pleasure in the pain and fear of others and ending their pathetic existence. *Cocks his guns with his teeth showing his fangs* Today is another day and i am off to see what cause is worth helping. *As he walks says out loud* In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Guza (Offline)
WTF!?

Send a message via AIM to Guza Send a message via MSN to Guza
02-04-2007, 08:42 PM

hmm....well this is kinda like the uh....fantasy land that the harjukupimp dude did, haha ill do this

Name: Guza
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 180
Weapon (if any): Zakabatou-a powerfull yet mysterious sword.
Further Details: meh a traveler of sorts, has no real home, quite the womanizer lol, loves free things, and is very skilled to the sword.
Apperance: well tall, lean and cut, dark brown hair and blue eyes,
City: Forked River, NJ, USA, year 2090. Half the world was killed in a nuclear war and the other half of the world is all advanced in techonolgy. Think of the Matrix "Real World" to get the idea of what I'm getting at.

ill leavethe city the same so were in the same type of boat lol
(#25 (permalink))
Old
New to JF

02-04-2007, 08:46 PM

I slowly sit up and show myself to you "hello suezette, welcome back." *smiles*
"It seems you fell asleep and ended up getting into some bad parts of lacey.
Luckily i took you off the train before you were found by some undead."

*slowly walks over to you and sits next you giving you a plate with a hamburger and fries* " You must be hungry why not eat something."

" i promise you i mean you no harm, I just couldn't leave someone so beautiful as you get hurt." *slowly runs his hands down your hair and smiles*

*pulls a blood packet out and starts drinking from it*
(#26 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
02-04-2007, 09:15 PM

** haha this is gonna be fun!!**
"Who... Who are you? I mean.. what are you?" I've never seen someone like that before ever in my life.

"My name's Jaustin. During the war I got hit with something and I got turned in a vampire, a blood drinker. I promise I won't hurt you Suezette, you just have to trust me." His voice was soft and claming and warm. It felt like I knew that I could trust him but I never trusted anyone anymore.

"How do I know you're not one of the spies from King Raymond?" I felt so stupid to ask that but I just had to know. He probably was going to lie to me no matter what.

"King who? I'm not a spy. Trust me, I'm on you're side." he smiled. How did he know all these things about me when I never met him?? I was about to try to attack him but something stopped me. His eyes. They looked so empty, just like mine have for the past 11 years. I knew then that he was telling the truth. I looked at him as he finishsed the blood he was drinking from a poutch. He finished it and turned to me. His face was warm and comforting, minus the fangs, and I felt this werid feeling inside. It was something I felt when my parents were alive and I haven't felt since then. Was it love or something else?

**haha I'm in love and Timushi is too! haha poor Musashi hates everone lol**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
</3
(#27 (permalink))
Old
New to JF

02-04-2007, 09:28 PM

looks into Suezette's eyes as he slowly stands up. I am not going to hurt you but i'd like to take you to see something.

in a blink of a second they both were on the edge of a cliff with water hitting the bottom 200 feet below. i pull Suezette into my arms and hold her close to me as we watch the sunset behind the horizon. " i am sure you haven't seen this for a long time"

"There are things to me you will never see cause everyone else that has is either dying or already dead rotting away to nothing."

i looked into Suezette's eyes and something happened to me. I could actually feel myself falling in love with her. But how was this possible. I have been dead for so long and my heart had stopped. Somehow i am feeling a strong bond with her. I Bring us both back to the dark house that you woke up in and sits in a dark corner as you sit on the bed.

" how did you do that. ",Suezette says

" I have powers beyond your wildest dreams, powers that i could share with you, but you have to make that choice if you want them. Once you take it you can never turn back your heart and everything in you will die. But you will have a ever lasting life and a power you can not even begin to phathom."

i slowly sit back just look at your beautiful figure and look in awe of your beauty that has attracted me so. I am in love with her. i can't explain it but i am. And i think she has the same thing going on judging by her body language. Unless i am just being controlled by my feelings that all of sudden have start from first seeing her.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)

02-04-2007, 10:09 PM

I started to get uneasy around him. I didn't know if he noticed it or not but I noticed he was getting antsy. I tried to find a way not to look at him but I couldn't help it. Something about him just pulled me back to look at him. He had a warm smile, and his eyes were just deep and dark but there was something beautiful in them. He knew I had things about me that no one could ever know or understand but he seemed not to care.

"Jaustin, can I ask you something? It's nothing bad or anything like that but... umm.... What is it when you can't stop thinking about someone and you just met?" I asked him looking away from him.

"It's love. And I feel the same way too." Jautsin walked over nad sat next to me and took my hand.

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
</3
(#29 (permalink))
Old
New to JF

02-04-2007, 10:19 PM

I slowly touch your cheek and run my hand down it. i then turn your head towards me as i lean in slowly our lips meet. Then a shock out of no where comes when our lips meet. Slowly our lips meet agian and we begin to kiss passionately. first just open mouth kissing with my arm wrapped around your body and your hands around my neck, my other hand on your neck. Our passionate kissing then turns into our tongues wrestling with eachother in eachothers mouths. I break away the kiss and look into your eyes and see the love in them.

" Holy cow suezette"

"what whats wrong?",Suezette says

"Absolutely nothing just you are so amazing. my god"

I begin to kiss you agian leaving off where we were with out tongues down eachothers throats.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Guza (Offline)
WTF!?

Send a message via AIM to Guza Send a message via MSN to Guza
02-04-2007, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSilentDeath View Post
I slowly touch your cheek and run my hand down it. i then turn your head towards me as i lean in slowly our lips meet. Then a shock out of no where comes when our lips meet. Slowly our lips meet agian and we begin to kiss passionately. first just open mouth kissing with my arm wrapped around your body and your hands around my neck, my other hand on your neck. Our passionate kissing then turns into our tongues wrestling with eachother in eachothers mouths. I break away the kiss and look into your eyes and see the love in them.

" Holy cow suezette"

"what whats wrong?",Suezette says

"Absolutely nothing just you are so amazing. my god"

I begin to kiss you agian leaving off where we were with out tongues down eachothers throats.

*knocks on the door and door opens accidently* hey uh ......O.O hahaha sorry for intruding but wheres the local inn at?

Last edited by Guza : 02-04-2007 at 10:33 PM.