JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Member Art & Creativity (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/)
-   -   'Awesome People Clan' (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/21123-awesome-people-clan.html)

Salvanas 11-26-2008 12:46 AM

'Awesome People Clan'

The end is nigh upon us all, citizens of earth. For we have been over run and besieged by the Rabid Fangirls from the depths of Mordor, the Salivating Otakus of the West, and the Teenage Wanna-be Vampires from the isles of Horny-ville. Is there no peace from these chaos hungering savages? Is there no recovery?!

Three champions of PURE AWESOMENESS have come together to create a place, a clan of peace, a clan of awesomeness! A place where the weary citizens of AWESOMENESS can reside and take refuge from the battles against the none awesome ones.

We, Me, Yinnie, and The Crimson, invite you to join us! There is no limit!

HOWEVER. There IS a requirement. You have to be, in everyway possible, PURELY AWESOME!

Here are some examples of not awesomeness.
  1. If you are a fangirl.
  2. If you are a fanboy.
  3. If you somehow think you're a vampire.
  4. If you like Twilight.
  5. If you somehow think that you're awesome, but you're not.
  6. IF u spek lyk dis.

Those are but a FEW examples! There are many more requirements!

Things that are awesome!
  1. Comedians like Frankie Boyle, Hugh Dennis and Russel Howard.
  2. The TV Channel: Dave

To join, you must post a picture of yourself doing an AWESOME thing.

Have you got what it takes to be AWESOME!?

Members:

President AWESOME: Tai (Me)
Vice AWESOME: Yinnie
Secretary of AWESOMENESS: The Crimson.
Maximum Viper: Keaton421
Slayer of fangirls (Did I get it right?): Nickel
Bane of stupidity and AWESOME writer: Thirdsight
Yuna7780,
ăȘいです: Jaydealart,
Musicluver,
MisaMisa,
Orewasenshi
(Sorry if I forgot you)

xYinniex 11-26-2008 12:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Extra Information

added rules
-You must have at least 50 posts to join, this is only because in those 50 posts we can judge whether you have the wit and intelligence to accept some of our comments.

You will be informed by PM if you have joined the clan

All forum rules apply to this thread, meaning, No flaming. [without just cause-kidding]

If you are unhappy with any of our points, please PM our secretary and I'm sure she will be very helpful.

Your Posts will be kept on record for database sakes. [or our own entertainment but who knows]

Please put a sign in you signature that you are part of this clan if you have been verified as one.

IF YOU ARE APPROVED
PLEASE ADD THIS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Attachment 8231

Bureda 11-26-2008 01:01 AM

God: Bureda

Salvanas 11-26-2008 01:02 AM

Bureda: You have the capabilities of AWESOMENESS.

However, God is taken already by someone else!

TheCrimson 11-26-2008 01:02 AM

All applications go by me, then I will discuss with Yin and Tai whether or not you are awesome enough.

I just would like to add, things that aren't awesome are:
- Mana
- overweight cosplayers who think they can look HAWT in a Yuna X-2 outfit, or a Rei Ayanami plugsuit
- LOL

Things allowed:
- discussion of AWESOME metal bands such as Apocalyptica, Sepultura, Rammstein, Viral Millennium, etc are allowed.
- discussion of other awesome music -that excludes most of VK and hip hop
- discussion of AWESOME movies - most things other than TWILIGHT.
- discussion of awesome books like: Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time, and George R.R Martin's A song of Ice and Fire, and anything by Jane Austen
- subtle complaining of others, without using their names.

AND ABSOLUTELY NO:
- under 16s
- over 30s
ONLY APPLIES TO MEMBERS, NOT THINGS WE FRACKING LIKE

Bureda 11-26-2008 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salvanas (Post 633644)
Bureda: You have the capabilities of AWESOMENESS.

However, God is taken already by someone else!

Hmm, well its not any more. :)
I am Omnipotence.

Salvanas 11-26-2008 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bureda (Post 633646)
Hmm, well its not any more. :)
I am Omnipotence.

We will require a photo of your proof of GODLY AWESOMENESS if you are to join us.

Bureda 11-26-2008 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salvanas (Post 633648)
We will require a photo of your proof of GODLY AWESOMENESS if you are to join us.

Will do. Tomorrow though, sleep time and work nao.

TheCrimson 11-26-2008 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bureda (Post 633650)
Will do. Tomorrow though, sleep time and work nao.

O_O

that was NOT awesome

Keaton421 11-26-2008 01:37 AM

21, college student, combat medic

Likes: Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, Modest Mouse, All Quiet on the Western Front, Batman, LotR, James Bond, Star Wars, Apocalypse Now, cars, trucks, dogs

Dislikes: Fangirls, fanboys, glittery vampires and the kids who want to be them, people who say "ne?", white people in kimonos or dreadlocks

I can start a fire without matches, clean a fish, clean a rifle, skin a deer, change a tire, change a baby, grill a steak, drink hard liquor, set up a LAN, and love a woman oh so tenderly!

Requested title: Maximum Viper

Sutiiven 11-26-2008 01:46 AM

ok know do i need to list things i dont like or do like ?

TheCrimson 11-26-2008 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sutiiven (Post 633669)
ok know do i need to list things i dont like or do like ?

nope. you may however discuss things you like and dislike. but it must be something we think is awesome. and you must be a member before getting involved in this thread.

and Keaton, I'll talk to Yin and Tai about it when they come back.

Keaton421 11-26-2008 02:30 AM

Awesome. I'll also take any title relating to my penchant for ruining otaku's days

Keaton421 11-26-2008 03:08 AM

I don't see any cum. Just hard gay, a living legend, a master of his trade.

Also, it's totally cool to have a girl as an avatar. Just sayin'

Keaton421 11-26-2008 04:03 AM

No reason to argue. Hard Gay is great. If you want to be in the clan, post a pic - if not, see ya later!

TheCrimson 11-26-2008 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keaton421 (Post 633741)
No reason to argue. Hard Gay is great. If you want to be in the clan, post a pic - if not, see ya later!

exactly >>

thanks man.

i haven't been able to get a hold of either Yin or Tai yet, so still waiting...

and yeah. no SPAM please

and Hard Gay is quite awesome.

MissMisa 11-26-2008 06:40 AM

I fit the requirements of the awesome clan I believe :p I shall find some kind of 'awesome' picture so that I can be in and amongst the awesomeness :)

Salvanas 11-26-2008 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshAussie (Post 633709)
Probably because a posted picture and an avatar arent the same thing. But dont worry the pic is in more than 1 thread on JF.

And youv got a problem with the only profemale baseball player in Japan? And at only 16! I think shes pretty inspiring.

I wouldnt be surprised if shes more athletic than you.

Just ot let you know Josh, the name was chosen because it's not creative at all :P In a way, a spoof.

And, she's 16, and a pro female baseball player? Holy jizz.

Thunda 11-26-2008 03:49 PM

Oh well I won't even try, because I like hip-hop.

TheCrimson; I suggest your IQ is far not the highest. You stereotype too much. And I have never even heard about you on JF and now look we have a semi-boss here.

Bye

oh sorry I just read your biography, and I totally see what is up now. I feel sorry for you though.

Salvanas 11-26-2008 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunda (Post 633891)
Oh well I won't even try, because I like hip-hop.

TheCrimson; I suggest your IQ is far not the highest. You stereotype too much. And I have never even heard about you on JF and now look we have a semi-boss here.

Bye

oh sorry I just read your biography, and I totally see what is up now. I feel sorry for you though.

We never said Hip Hop wasn't awesome.

And regardless if it was or not, you were the first person I told Crimson to let in.

XjapanFOREVER 11-26-2008 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCrimson (Post 633645)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I'd try but VK is where I'm at

hope the clan does well.

Thunda 11-26-2008 04:13 PM

Quote:

[b][u]

What is this, then? Myself, I'm having the hardest and worst weeks of my life, so yeah I apologize I'm not on the top but I could just slap every narrow minden person. It's like GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH FFFFFFFUU*CCCCCCK (MMM, I did use a *) YOOOOOOUUUUUUU

Keaton421 11-26-2008 04:25 PM

Your signature and shout-out to MMM in your post indicate extreme internet forum drama. Not very Awesome

SephirothVVC 11-26-2008 05:51 PM

What an exclusive clan. so exsclusive that no ones in it yet....hahaha jk

Salvanas 11-26-2008 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SephirothVVC (Post 633956)
What an exclusive clan. so exsclusive that no ones in it yet....hahaha jk

You are not awesome.

d34thp0odle 11-26-2008 06:29 PM

*too awesome for this clan*

SephirothVVC 11-26-2008 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salvanas (Post 633969)
You are not awesome.

i know that

Uriko 11-26-2008 06:46 PM

Quote:

that excludes most of VK and hip hop

that also excludes, but is not limited to, your avatar & AIM SN.
awesome.

Quote:

AND ABSOLUTELY NO:
- under 16s
- over 30s

seriously..? you should probably add "blonde hair" to that list.

Bureda 11-26-2008 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCrimson (Post 633654)

O_O

that was NOT awesome

Don't chat shit. I own you. In fact I define Awesome.

Bureda 11-26-2008 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMisa (Post 633786)
I fit the requirements of the awesome clan I believe :p I shall find some kind of 'awesome' picture so that I can be in and amongst the awesomeness :)

Tits our or you're not in. :rolleyes:

xYinniex 11-26-2008 07:08 PM

Okay. Let's get this straight.

The amount of clans started in JF is ridiculous, what's one more going to do?
You accept stuff like the anime romance clan, which doesn't really make sense in the first place.

Post your awesome pictures here. examples of Awesomeness can be
-Pictures of a cool gig ticket, such as tickets for Comedians etc
-An action pose
-Something that separates you from the rest of the members.

If it's good enough, you become a member.. simple.

[if you're desperate, all queries and pleas go to Thecrimson, and we will look into your post background]

Bureda 11-26-2008 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xYinniex (Post 633993)
Okay. Let's get this straight.

The amount of clans started in JF is ridiculous, what's one more going to do?
You accept stuff like the anime romance clan, which doesn't really make sense in the first place.

Post your awesome pictures here. examples of Awesomeness can be
-Pictures of a cool gig ticket, such as tickets for Comedians etc
-An action pose
-Something that separates you from the rest of the members.

If it's good enough, you become a member.. simple.

[if you're desperate, all queries and pleas go to Thecrimson, and we will look into your post background]

The Crimson is a failure. He's setting up unnecessary laws. This is supposed to be for fun and lulz, not some Police-State managed thread.

I also want to touch on the point of RAP. You see, most of you youngsters are used to listening to rap that talks about bitches and hoes, but in truth RAP was invented by poor people for poor people.

Rap was used to express yourself. It was used wisely, especially during the 80's, you know, getting people in with the whole racism, and all that sad stuff. Rapping about how poor people are, how they can harldy afford food due to lack of money.

Shit rappers like Soulja boy with their 3-word rap is what's fucking up the image even more.

If you look hard enough you'll notice that most rap deals with regular issues that effect you in society.

It's like me labelling you people saying "Oh you listen to rock, you are a druggies!?" or "Oh you like JRock, you're gay".

Don't be simple minded. Know the history of an art and its purpose before you chat shit.

PS. The signature is seriously gay, who designed that? ;x

DSX 11-26-2008 07:14 PM

I gotta post a pic to join? That sucks...I don't have one.

But come on, I wanna join!

Wait a minute, no under 16s? Not cool.

Salvanas 11-26-2008 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bureda (Post 633996)
The Crimson is a failure. He's setting up unnecessary laws. This is supposed to be for fun and lulz, not some Police-State managed thread.

I also want to touch on the point of RAP. You see, most of you youngsters are used to listening to rap that talks about bitches and hoes, but in truth RAP was invented by poor people for poor people.

Rap was used to express yourself. It was used wisely, especially during the 80's, you know, getting people in with the whole racism, and all that sad stuff. Rapping about how poor people are, how they can harldy afford food due to lack of money.

Shit rappers like Soulja boy with their 3-word rap is what's fucking up the image even more.

If you look hard enough you'll notice that most rap deals with regular issues that effect you in society.

It's like me labelling you people saying "Oh you listen to rock, you are a druggies!?" or "Oh you like JRock, you're gay".

Don't be simple minded. Know the history of an art and its purpose before you chat shit.

PS. The signature is seriously gay, who designed that? ;x

Firstly, it's a she.

Secondly, yes, it's for fun. That's why we made all the rules.

You did not understand. Thus, you are not awesome.

Bureda 11-26-2008 07:29 PM

Oh well, and no, its not made up to enhance the experience of fun. It's uptight. Therefore it fails. If your feeble mind thinks that a rule 'no over 30's' will make things more fun then you are clearly a big bigot.

Keaton421 11-26-2008 07:31 PM

In during jealous people whining

EDIT: I think the club can make an age exception for DSX

Salvanas 11-26-2008 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bureda (Post 634014)
Oh well, and no, its not made up to enhance the experience of fun. It's uptight. Therefore it fails. If your feeble mind thinks that a rule 'no over 30's' will make things more fun then you are clearly a big bigot.

Then I'm a big bigot.

Sue me.

Bureda 11-26-2008 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salvanas (Post 634017)
Then I'm a big bigot.

Sue me.

Yes you are. :)

Uriko 11-26-2008 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bureda (Post 634014)

especially after naming Frankie Boyle & Hugh Dennis Things that are awesome!

Bureda 11-26-2008 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keaton421 (Post 634016)
In during jealous people whining

EDIT: I think the club can make an age exception for DSX

Explaining Rap to Jealousy, how on this earth did you come to that conclusion? Your logic exceeds you, oh, wise peasant, explain to me what of logic thou used.