JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
xjrockerxnekox (Offline)
Gackt's Devoted Kitty Fan

Send a message via AIM to xjrockerxnekox
Writings of a strange kitty - 01-29-2007, 05:26 AM

Ok so I finally dug up the time (and guts) to post some stuff that I write. I'm warning you ahead of time, I write more homosexual stuff than heterosexual, don't ask why because I won't have an answer. =^.^;=

I won't post anything extremely explicit (and if I do you are free to delete it, and I will not proest, promise =^.^= ) b/c well... I'm going to try and lock away my pervi-ness while on this site. I post my full blown stuff on Aarin Fantasy's forum, so if you get extremely curious, PM me and I'll give directions. XD

Now on with the sh---err, story. Let me know what you think, I enjoy reading your opinions whether you're praising me or you're insulting me, I just like feed back so I know what I need to improve. Thanx!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(This is a one-shot revolving around two characters from my Sinner's Blood series, but you don't need to read it in order to understand them. It's very... fluffy, at least for me, mreow. I wrote it around Christmas time so it's title "Christmas Promise". )

A soft sigh of tiredness echoed in the quiet room. The candlelight played over the pale features of the angel sitting at the rich cherry wood desk, causing the blue eyes to shine brightly.

Sabel yawned and stretched, his wings spreading out and shedding a few feathers. He had been working on an important letter since early afternoon, and now it was night time so he decided to set it aside for the time being.

Sabel rested one elbow on the desk and leaned his chin on his hand as he watched snow begin to fall. Winter was a beautiful time, even in the demon kingdom. A small smile curved his lips as the angel thought about the one he loved, a special warmth spreading throughout his body.

“I hope that beautiful smile is for me.” Warm arms slipped around his neck from behind as a loving kiss was pressed to his cheek. Sabel’s smile widened and he leaned back against the warm body behind him.

“Who else would it be for Li?” A soft chuckle against his ear caused Sabel to close his eyes in order to repress the shiver that threatened to run down his spine. The demon’s fangs raked over his throat lightly, while Li’s hands played with the feathers on the angel’s wings. They had never gone farther than kissing and cuddling, but Li loved teasing Sabel.

“Oh I do hope I don’t have to kill anyone.” Sabel laughed at the demon’s statement before pulling away to stand from the wooden chair. He folded his wings against his back and turned around to look at Li.

Li took in the angel’s appearance from the white pants to the light blue dress shirt to the long white coat he wore. Sabel’s dirty blond locks were slightly messy and his bangs hung in his eyes cutely. Meanwhile, Sabel was also examining Li.

The demon was wearing his usual black leather pants and burgundy colored dress shirt along with a black coat. His black hair was tied back in its traditional ponytail but snowflakes sparkled against the dark color. Sabel leaned forward to brush off the cold substance, but Li caught his wrist lightly.

“What is it?” Li smiled and wrapped an arm around Sabel’s waist, pulling him closer while his lips captured the angel’s soft ones in a fiery kiss. Sabel felt as if liquid fire was running through his veins and his hands fisted in Li’s shirt, a low moan escaping into the kiss. Sabel felt Li left him up and set him down on the desk before breaking the kiss to breath.

“Sabel… I have something for you.” Sabel tilted his head to the side, his blue eyes shimmering with curiosity.

“Oh?” Sabel leaned his weight on his hands as he rested them on the edge of the desk, his legs swinging slowly as he waited. Li reached out and caressed Sabel’s cheek with his knuckles before reaching into his pocket. Sabel watched as Li pulled out a medium sized velvety black box and held it out in front of him.

“I know you probably think demons don’t celebrate holidays, but we’re not all that bad. Merry Christmas beautiful, I hope you like your present.” Sabel’s breath caught in his throat when Li pulled back the top of the box to reveal a stunning silver chain which shined in the candlelight. From the long chain hung a silver ring with two stones in the center; one was a ruby and the other was a sapphire, apparently chosen to match their eye colors.

“Li… it’s beautiful.” Li smiled at the angel’s reaction, happiness swamping him.

“So you like it?”

“I love it!” Li chuckled and gently pulled the chain out of the box. He placed the box on the desk next to Sabel then leaned forward to place the chain around Sabel’s neck. His hands caressed the soft skin on the back of Sabel’s neck before pulling back. Li blinked when he saw the frown on Sabel’s face.

“What’s wrong?” Sabel moved his eyes to meet Li’s striking dark red orbs while his hands went for Li’s, intertwining their fingers.

“I didn’t get you anything and I feel horrible. I’ve been so busy with the treaties and everything that I didn’t have any time to get you something.” Li smiled softly and leaned over to whisper in Sabel’s ear.

“It’s all right, having your love is the best Christmas present I could ever ask for.” Li pulled his hands away from Sabel’s so that he could wrap his arms around the angel’s waist, who in turn wrapped his own arms around Li’s neck.

“I love you so much.” Sabel buried his face in the crook of Li’s neck as they just held each other, savoring the moment.

“I do ask one thing of you though love.” Sabel pulled back from the embrace a bit to look at Li.

“What?” Li leaned his forehead against Sabel’s, placing a light kiss on the angel’s nose.

“Promise me you’ll never leave me.” Sabel smiled warmly and placed a hand on Li’s cheek.

“I promise to never leave you, and no matter what we will always find a way back to each other.” Sabel then closed the tiny space between them and placed a loving kiss on the demon’s lips. It was slow and full of emotion, until Li’s tongue snaked out to brush over Sabel’s lips asking for entrance which he was granted. The demon’s tongue slowly caressed every inch of Sabel’s mouth before rubbing their tongues together.

Li’s hands went to Sabel’s knees and he gently pushed the angel’s legs apart so he could slip between them. Those expert hands began to move upward at a slow pace until they reached the angel’s hips, while Li’s tongue was still working its magic on the angel’s lips after parting for a brief moment to breathe. A small yelp of surprise from Sabel caused Li to chuckle and break the kiss as the demon’s wandering hands slipped beneath the angel’s shirt, caressing the smooth skin just above Sabel’s pants.

“Sorry, I know my hands are cold.” Sabel blushed as he felt his body respond to soft touch.

“It’s… not that.” Li blinked but then a wicked grin graced his lips when he saw the blush creep up into those pale cheeks. His eyes strayed downward followed by his hand, his fingers brushing between Sabel’s legs teasingly.

“Is the angel having naughty thoughts?” Sabel gripped Li’s shoulders but couldn’t stop the moan that rose up in his throat. Li saw those blue eyes darken with lust as he continued to play his little game, and he pulled away. Sabel mewled with disappointment when the demon’s warm body moved away from his own.

“Why did you stop?”

“Because I do not want to pressure you into this. When we decide to make love, I want to know that you want it too.”

“Of course I want it, Li!” Li chuckled and shook his head at Sabel’s childish tone.

“You want it because I pushed you to feel lust and now you want release. I won’t do this to you, not until the time is right.” Li then turned with every intention of leaving but was stopped by Sabel’s sudden grip on his arm. He turned his head to meet the angel’s determined gaze.

“I… I want us to make love Li, I promise it’s not just because I want release. I was actually… planning… erm… “ Sabel blushed furiously as his mind went blank, words replaced with images. His grip on Li’s arm loosened and the demon took the chance to lift Sabel up into his arms, carrying him over to the bed and gently laying him down.

“If you really want this, then I’ll happily supply you with the utmost pleasure I could possibly give you.” Sabel reached up to cup Li’s face in his hands, his eyes glittering in the candlelight as he pulled Li’s head down.

“I truly want this.” Li leaned the rest of the way and captured Sabel’s lips in a passionate kiss so hot it could melt the snowflakes falling outside the bedroom window. He was the angel’s slave, and was willing to give in to all of the gentle creature’s desires no matter what they were.

"Where in the world do human beings come from...
And where do they end up?
Even though when my time has come,
I will never forget about all of you...
Never."
~Gackt

PROUD (RABID) JROCK FANGIRL!!

Love cares not about race, religion, gender or anything of the sort... and neither do I.

(#2 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
01-29-2007, 08:13 AM

The stroy's excellent, very nice.. filled with emotions and potrayed vividly, but it's downright sick, lol. No offence, jus stating how i feel.

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
xjrockerxnekox (Offline)

01-29-2007, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
- You'll find out, soon enough.

I'd say eternity, for both...
hmm...that's interesting,i can actually agree with you on that

Never."
~Gackt

Love cares not about race, religion, gender or anything of the sort... and neither do I.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
xjrockerxnekox (Offline)

01-29-2007, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Sugar, I didn't know either of you two were still around. I'll read that later.
luv ur sig XD LoLz

Never."
~Gackt

(#5 (permalink))
Old
xjrockerxnekox (Offline)

01-29-2007, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
The stroy's excellent, very nice.. filled with emotions and potrayed vividly, but it's downright sick, lol. No offence, jus stating how i feel.
LOLZ! itz ok,i'm not offended, every1 is entitled 2 their opinion. i'm glad u could enjoy it despite the fact u think itz sick,perhaps i can dig up a hetero one-shot i wrote, but it'll b awhile b4 i find it,itz old XD lolz but thank u 4 reading even tho u don't find this kind of story very appealing

Never."
~Gackt

(#6 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
01-29-2007, 11:19 PM

It was very different but passionate. Your writing style is Great!
(#7 (permalink))
Old
xjrockerxnekox (Offline)

01-30-2007, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikku777 View Post
It was very different but passionate. Your writing style is Great!
sankyouu!!! i'm glad u enjoyed it =^.^=v

Never."
~Gackt