LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Kojiro (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to Kojiro
"The Line Gutter" - 03-13-2009, 04:46 PM

Hello Japan Forum!

This is Kojiro just letting you all know that I have recently started a live online show over at Ustream.com called "The Line Gutter". It's been going for a couple of weeks now and I totally forgot to let you guy's know XD. Anyway people can make requests during the show for me to draw and you can watch :P. Also I will be playing music as well and talking with people in the chatroom as I draw as well.

I figure I put this in the Member Art section since ill be posting what I draw on the show here ^^.

The show is roughly 3 hours and it is on Thursday nights at 8pm EST.... I dunno what GMT that would be though so if maybe someone can tell me >.>;

The first hour of the show I do a warm up sketch and also this will give time for people to come in and think of what they wanna see drawn. The second hour is for the first request and the third hour is for the second request if i already finished the first one.

I hope to see some of you guys there ... ill post the link to the show room under the following pics from last night's show.

The first hour

The second part of the show Ustreamer # 63658 requested Hero of wind Link.

And for the last part of the show Coffeeman challenged me to draw something "Dark"... which was fun :P

Well I hope to see some of you there! Here is the link. The Line Gutter, Ustream.TV: WATCH ME DRAW . Anime, Manga,Entertainment
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Kojiro (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to Kojiro
03-18-2009, 08:29 PM

Hey guy's..... made this the other day. Was mostly practicing the pen options in manga studio for the lines.

Amy Rose colour n ink practice by ~Kojiro-Highwind on deviantART
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Pexster (Offline)
j'adore le baise tu

03-18-2009, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojiro View Post
And for the last part of the show Coffeeman challenged me to draw something "Dark"... which was fun :P

Well I hope to see some of you there! Here is the link. The Line Gutter, Ustream.TV: WATCH ME DRAW . Anime, Manga,Entertainment
I really like your drawings.

I will check it out.

A Dream Of Form In Days Of Thought

www.mydramalist.com

Eiri is my Property, Bitches.