JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Ayame90 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Exclamation Jokes and Poems=Kira_2009 & Ayame90 - 02-20-2007, 05:04 PM

Hey u guyz and gurlz, me and Kira have come up with a fun and relaxing way of startin' ur day off just right.I'v told Coolnard along with some other of my buddies and they've liked the jokes alot.

The whole point of this thread is for u to express urself with postin' a poem or joke or maybe both.
It goes something like this......

Joke: Okay u get pulled over by a cop and he says to u.....
Gee son, ur eyes look red have u been drinkin'.You respond.
Gee officer ur eyes look glazed have u been eating donuts. -Ayame90 Aka Ashley T.

Poem:
Hidden
Hidden by shadow
Blended in the abyss
Shielded from the light -Kira_2009 Aka Ashley A.

So now u should be able to understand how everything is going to be run. The thread is running a little sooner than expected but here it is.
Enjoy.lol

The pic added goes to the ones whose ideas are in a box, to the ones who don't give respect to the one who doesn't fit in that box, stereotying one as I am. You'll soon learn your mistake in not getting the chance, because of Your Error to get to know as others have gotten to know, love, respect, and appreciate me for who I am and not for what you aim to make me.

あしゅり
のえる
(#2 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
02-20-2007, 05:07 PM

wow, u really started one? XD

the cops one really made me laugh.. glazed.. doughnuts... ! XD~!

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Ayame90 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-20-2007, 05:08 PM

I knew u'd like that one.lol

The pic added goes to the ones whose ideas are in a box, to the ones who don't give respect to the one who doesn't fit in that box, stereotying one as I am. You'll soon learn your mistake in not getting the chance, because of Your Error to get to know as others have gotten to know, love, respect, and appreciate me for who I am and not for what you aim to make me.

あしゅり
のえる
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Kira_2009 (Offline)
Starry eyed *Le Sigh*

Send a message via AIM to Kira_2009 Send a message via MSN to Kira_2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Kira_2009
02-20-2007, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
wow, u really started one? XD

the cops one really made me laugh.. glazed.. doughnuts... ! XD~!
She has a lot more...A LOT MORE

My dreams are nightmares, my life is pain, but because of this I have everything to gain.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Ayame90 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-20-2007, 05:10 PM

I know.(hides in the shadows to come up with more).

あしゅり
のえる
(#6 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

02-20-2007, 05:12 PM

Can't wait XD~!

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

02-20-2007, 05:12 PM

nice idea for a thread, how about this joke:

Mary was having a tough day and had stretched herself out on the couch to do a bit of what she thought to be well-deserved complaining and self- pitying.

She moaned to her mom and brother, "Nobody loves me ... the whole world hates me!"

Her brother, busily occupied playing a game, hardly looked up at her and passed on this encouraging word: "That's not true, Mary. Some people don't even know you."
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Kira_2009 (Offline)
Starry eyed *Le Sigh*

Send a message via AIM to Kira_2009 Send a message via MSN to Kira_2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Kira_2009
02-20-2007, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
nice idea for a thread, how about this joke:

Mary was having a tough day and had stretched herself out on the couch to do a bit of what she thought to be well-deserved complaining and self- pitying.

She moaned to her mom and brother, "Nobody loves me ... the whole world hates me!"

Her brother, busily occupied playing a game, hardly looked up at her and passed on this encouraging word: "That's not true, Mary. Some people don't even know you."
Thats pretty good

My dreams are nightmares, my life is pain, but because of this I have everything to gain.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

02-20-2007, 05:14 PM

wow lol, i shld visit this thread mor often XD

that was awesome kanji! im cracking up..
sry i dun hv jokes on me now lol.. maybe next time.. :P

(#10 (permalink))
Old
Ayame90 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-20-2007, 05:15 PM

Hahahaha! that was great.

Hear try this one
I knew this one gurl who was so stupid that she spent 20 min. on an orange juice box cause it said Concentrate.

あしゅり
のえる