LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Pexster (Offline)
j'adore le baise tu

05-27-2009, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidfreedom88 View Post
hmmm... for the coloured one, Akiyama Mio is the fastest about 5 hours, longest one is Sanadamaru Ran, about... lol, 10 hours if we count a nonstop and the drafts... if i know exactly what i want to draw, its only 20 minutes and if i confuse everywhere, 2 hours long is possible.

bout the samurai's arm, yes ive been thinkin bout that long arm. ill fix it later, lol.

lol, someone likes to slap here... XD anyone can speak Japanese?
Whoa, you must have lots of patience. haha Thats what I lack.

I like how you drew the eyes too.

Do you speak japanese? Not everyone on this forum speaks it. And the majority of the people on this
forum aren't japanese either.

A Dream Of Form In Days Of Thought

www.mydramalist.com

Eiri is my Property, Bitches.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
liquidfreedom88 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to liquidfreedom88
05-27-2009, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pexster View Post
Whoa, you must have lots of patience. haha Thats what I lack.

I like how you drew the eyes too.

Do you speak japanese? Not everyone on this forum speaks it. And the majority of the people on this
forum aren't japanese either.
i learned japanese a lil, yea, lil. ive interest in japan's manga and animes and my target isss~~~ lol, secret

i have to be able to receive any critics so i can build up my skills, they r surprisingly important to me

"Time understand nothing. They dont understand hatred, They dont understand agony, They dont understand pain. They keep going through despite how our condition might be and heedless of human's failure and success."

Last edited by liquidfreedom88 : 05-27-2009 at 06:53 PM.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Gerlandox (Offline)
Chaotic Energy

Send a message via MSN to Gerlandox
06-01-2009, 04:40 AM

Dude may i give you some tips on correct drawing since i see u really like to draw, but have some little problems with it.
Dont call me harsh kid, since i mean no harm

U must understand that every of your characters you draw has a Center Of Gravity. Unless u get it right, your body drawings will never look real

1st. Try unlock your wrist (that means to have your hand in full control )
-u can do that by drawing single line drawings (humans) in a not more than 2 minutes, as many as you can, as good as you can, Dont bother if they dont look good, throw them away.

2nd. Try to understand your subject (what it is and then draw it, u havent got still the skill to release yourself on a canvas,paper whatever)
-I remember we used to visit A morgue Back in Art Academy, learning so Human Anatomy and Drawing Muscles of dead people (bizarre, I know)
But with Anatomical Knowledge about the human body You can overcome your "Center Of Gravity Problem"
So trying to Draw some Skeletons is a very good idea 4 you.

3rd. Try to get a Technique (smudging wont take you far, and you rather destroy your drawing than draw on it)
-U can do that by looking on old masters pieces, drawings. I recommend Leonardos Technique of Crossed Lines. Once you have unlocked your wrist u can do some powerfully drawings with it. I use it myself very often.

4th. Very important, Never be afraid you will destroy your work, even if that means really destroying it.
-If you do care more about your drawing, than yourself that will become a blocker and you cant advance in skill. By destroying it you`ll have to start again,try new things etc,.

5th.Also very important. Know When to STOP.
-You must create a feeling When you are really happy with the drawing and STOP. Some Professionals i know never became Masters only because they had stockpiles of unfinished paintings but few finished. But Tip 5 is 4 you after you get to some level.

Ok ill stop now. Hope you can read this long post
and progress in your drawing skills as i progressed when my ArtMaster told me that.
Until than good luck
G.

I AM NOT WHAT YOU THINK I AM, I AM NOT WHAT I THINK I AM, I AM WHAT I THINK YOU THINK I AM...
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Kyousuke (Offline)
Seiryuu

06-01-2009, 06:25 AM

im totally diggin the last picture. her eyes draw me in. nice work!

"Im too drunk to taste this chicken" - colonel sanders
(#15 (permalink))
Old
chinkyeemochkichan (Offline)
(:

06-01-2009, 09:06 AM

they're AWESOME!! how long does it take to draw one of those?

hooray for ギルガメッシュ! they rock!
(#16 (permalink))
Old
JF Regular

06-01-2009, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerlandox View Post
Dude may i give you some tips on correct drawing since i see u really like to draw, but have some little problems with it.
Dont call me harsh kid, since i mean no harm

U must understand that every of your characters you draw has a Center Of Gravity. Unless u get it right, your body drawings will never look real

1st. Try unlock your wrist (that means to have your hand in full control )
-u can do that by drawing single line drawings (humans) in a not more than 2 minutes, as many as you can, as good as you can, Dont bother if they dont look good, throw them away.

2nd. Try to understand your subject (what it is and then draw it, u havent got still the skill to release yourself on a canvas,paper whatever)
-I remember we used to visit A morgue Back in Art Academy, learning so Human Anatomy and Drawing Muscles of dead people (bizarre, I know)
But with Anatomical Knowledge about the human body You can overcome your "Center Of Gravity Problem"
So trying to Draw some Skeletons is a very good idea 4 you.

3rd. Try to get a Technique (smudging wont take you far, and you rather destroy your drawing than draw on it)
-U can do that by looking on old masters pieces, drawings. I recommend Leonardos Technique of Crossed Lines. Once you have unlocked your wrist u can do some powerfully drawings with it. I use it myself very often.

4th. Very important, Never be afraid you will destroy your work, even if that means really destroying it.
-If you do care more about your drawing, than yourself that will become a blocker and you cant advance in skill. By destroying it you`ll have to start again,try new things etc,.

5th.Also very important. Know When to STOP.
-You must create a feeling When you are really happy with the drawing and STOP. Some Professionals i know never became Masters only because they had stockpiles of unfinished paintings but few finished. But Tip 5 is 4 you after you get to some level.

Ok ill stop now. Hope you can read this long post
and progress in your drawing skills as i progressed when my ArtMaster told me that.
Until than good luck
G.
ur comments is REALLY true! the 4th describes me very good, which is why u can see im drawing all of it with pencil coz i scared to make mistake and destroy it if i use ink or somethin like that . i dont have any of ppl says as white corrector. so i just have pen correction liquid (a white one of course). thanks! ill try it soon.

@Kyou : thanks! but i must train again to make it more lively.

@chinkyee : ummm, approximately 5 hours each coz im still tremble everywhere when colourin

"Time understand nothing. They dont understand hatred, They dont understand agony, They dont understand pain. They keep going through despite how our condition might be and heedless of human's failure and success."
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Gerlandox (Offline)
Chaotic Energy

Send a message via MSN to Gerlandox
06-01-2009, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidfreedom88 View Post
ur comments is REALLY true! the 4th describes me very good, which is why u can see im drawing all of it with pencil coz i scared to make mistake and destroy it if i use ink or somethin like that . i dont have any of ppl says as white corrector. so i just have pen correction liquid (a white one of course). thanks! ill try it soon.

@Kyou : thanks! but i must train again to make it more lively.

@chinkyee : ummm, approximately 5 hours each coz im still tremble everywhere when colourin
Hahah just use a pencil and a rubber dude thats all you need.
Fix your drawing skill than make a masterpiece Ok
Just try what i said only once, you`ll see the difference
Keep up the good work
G.

I AM NOT WHAT YOU THINK I AM, I AM NOT WHAT I THINK I AM, I AM WHAT I THINK YOU THINK I AM...
(#18 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

06-01-2009, 10:30 PM

Your really good I see that you have your own twist in each drawing ^^
(#19 (permalink))
Old
JF Regular

06-02-2009, 12:40 AM

lol, now, i draw another pic and inking it with a pen, its.... tremble everywhere! ah well, but its not bad ill post it once my busted scanner fixed.

@nobora: thanks, but even now i ve got to fix my livelessness of my draw ^_^

Last edited by liquidfreedom88 : 06-02-2009 at 12:49 AM.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
HikariTenrai (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to HikariTenrai Send a message via MSN to HikariTenrai Send a message via Yahoo to HikariTenrai
06-14-2009, 01:49 PM

I like the second and the last one. Sugoi.

神の光
恨みはらさでおくべきか