JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
seanstarwars (Offline)
New to JF

American Artist seeks art trade for Japanese Products - 07-20-2009, 02:14 AM

Hello, everybody. For the longest time i have been looking for a way to connect with people in Japan that might be willing to trade art for various Japanese products I cannot easily get in my part of the US. somethings would be very inexpensive such as Mountain Dew Max air 3 while others might be a bit more costly like Chuck Taylors exclusive to Japan... I will be very generous with my trade value . In other words I would be inclined to give you a woodcut worth $25 dollars for a $ 3 dollar bottle of soda.. and so on. Also For you college students If you could reccommend any Universities with strong art departments I should contact in order to be a visiting art I would appreciate it. I have been a visitng artist at many of the US's top Art Departments and done a little international traveling but have no idea about Japans colleges and universities. please feel to write me or visit my website. i am going to try to post an attachment of an example of my work. thanks. Sean
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jpforumdevildog.jpg (133.0 KB, 9 views)

go to www.seanstarwars.com for killer woodcuts, rad t- shirts, and awesome stickers!!!