JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Member Art & Creativity (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/)
-   -   Drawings/Sketches From The Great (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/26979-drawings-sketches-great.html)

Pexster 08-06-2009 03:30 PM

Drawings/Sketches From The Great

The title is a Joke just to lure people You Fine People ;)

Anyways here are a couple of sketches yet to be finish. I have a problem with finishing things. Lack of patience, I suppose.
I still do not have any titles for any of them. Recommendations are fine, Comments, Critisms, and Advice would be nice.

[And I still need a scanner, they cost money you know. So bare with me and the crappy-ness of the pictures. Thank you]

I will post more later.

Miyavifan 08-06-2009 04:47 PM

I really like the first one, but the jaw seems a little too square, or something. I don't think it fits him.
That's my only criticism.

Kenpachi11 08-06-2009 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pexster (Post 757372)
The title is a Joke just to lure people You Fine People ;)

Anyways here are a couple of sketches yet to be finish. I have a problem with finishing things. Lack of patience, I suppose.
I still do not have any titles for any of them. Recommendations are fine, Comments, Critisms, and Advice would be nice.

[And I still need a scanner, they cost money you know. So bare with me and the crappy-ness of the pictures. Thank you]

I will post more later.

aww impressive pex ^-^

Pexster 08-06-2009 04:56 PM

Miyavifan, thanks for the point out. There is always something wrong. I will fix that.

Jacob, lol thanks. ;)

Sblegach 08-06-2009 04:58 PM

Well your title worked cause im here xD It isnt bad, I agree with Miyavifan though, on the first sketch his jaw looks a bit too square >_> He's human not a polygon xD Then again its a 'sketch' gotta remind myself its unfinished. Nice start, keep up the good work.

Edit: Also do you use guidelines to draw? Cause they can help, they help me a lot I know that much ^_^

Miyavifan 08-06-2009 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pexster (Post 757409)
Miyavifan, thanks for the point out. There is always something wrong. I will fix that.

Jacob, lol thanks. ;)

You're welcome. :)

I'm thinking he really needs a name. XD.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sblegach (Post 757412)
Well your title worked cause im here xD It isnt bad, I agree with Miyavifan though, on the first sketch his jaw looks a bit too square >_> He's human not a polygon xD Then again its a 'sketch' gotta remind myself its unfinished. Nice start, keep up the good work.

Edit: Also do you use guidelines to draw? Cause they can help, they help me a lot I know that much ^_^

That's a good point.

Pexster 08-06-2009 05:06 PM

im thinking the same thing, Miyavifan

Sblegach, yeah I do use guidelines, I just haven't done them with the pictures above. And thanks.

Here is a picture I did of Boo. Just a picture, nothing serious. ;)

Kenpachi11 08-06-2009 05:08 PM

Ooooo jealous....why cant i draw good....lol

Sblegach 08-06-2009 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pexster (Post 757417)

Sblegach, yeah I do use guidelines, I just haven't done them with the pictures above. And thanks.

Its a nice boo! =O

I especially like the shading on the holes in his body, they look very DBZish, like its from the show. Im scared >_<

Miyavifan 08-06-2009 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pexster (Post 757417)

http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/q...ster/023-1.jpg

Really? I can help, if you'd like?

I don't know who he is, but it's a good drawing. :)