JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Member Art & Creativity (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/)
-   -   .. The Spiritual Smile .. (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/27319-spiritual-smile.html)

TyreaL 08-23-2009 02:24 PM

.. The Spiritual Smile ..

Can you smile ?

When you feel that loneliness is your companion and your friend in this vast universe, when you feel that no one out there to guide you , no one to take your hand , you are young and helpless nothing but your poor smile your only weapon to face a cruel world ,to overcome the obstacles.

A Smile that can change the entire world around you , A smile that can bring happiness to anyone , A Smile costs nothing but gives so much , A Smile can solve problems and complicated matters , A simple is an expression but with powerful impression . It gives a deep impression to the one you are smiling to ,sympathy no it isn't , pathetic no it isn't .. it is exactly the opposite , it proves how strong and brave you are.

It enriches those who see it. It takes nothing but a moment, the memory of smile can last forever.

A smile creates happiness in the home, fosters goodwill in business, and is the countersign of friendship. It brings rest to the weary, cheer to the discouraged, sunshine to the sad, and it is nature's best antidote for trouble. Yet it cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for.

Some people are too tired to give you a smile, give them one of yours.

I Need your smile , It gives me the strength to move forward , the motivation towards my ambition . ..

I Need it .. So , Smile .. your smile , your smile can light my life
so smile, your smile can turn me up side down , your smile makes me forget my weakness, your smile is the fountain of felicity , your smile is full of cheer and Hope.

I Would love to be under that fountain for ever and ever ....

so again , Can you smile ? :D

Have a nice day
Tyreal

iPhantom 08-23-2009 03:03 PM

Lamb 08-23-2009 09:07 PM

Nah...Im to exhausted:pandasleep: to smile right now.I rather you do it for me plz.

TyreaL 08-24-2009 12:25 AM

iPhantom Thanks for passing by ..

Lamb loooool :D No Problem :D

Thanks ..

Have a nice day
Tyreal

Lamb 08-24-2009 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TyreaL (Post 764184)
iPhantom Thanks for passing by ..

Lamb loooool :D No Problem :D

Thanks ..

Have a nice day
Tyreal

Thanks for posting your forum.I liked it.It was really well thought out and inspireing.But I think the only real thing that will really get me smilen is a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream right now.

But wait....Whats this?!...OMG!I can't belive it you made me smirk:o.Lol.

TyreaL 08-26-2009 10:15 PM

My dear friend lamb , thanks for your implement ^_^

I really appreciate your reply and I value your presence ^_^

Thank you ..

have a nice day
Tyreal

Lamb 08-27-2009 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TyreaL (Post 765177)
My dear friend lamb , thanks for your implement ^_^

I really appreciate your reply and I value your presence ^_^

Thank you ..

have a nice day
Tyreal

Awww your so sweet! *glomps*:D

darksyndrem 08-27-2009 01:47 AM

@OP, do you live in Asheville?

rafif 08-27-2009 06:28 PM

Peace be upon you,

well to be honest your words left a deep impression in my soul,smile is as it is said a charity for people you can give them a smile rather than money coz the smile can make the others happy more than money could do.

Keep smiling coz when you smile you make others smile eventhough you are sad may be as you said the smile will be a fountain of hope and happiness.

keep it up:vsign:

TyreaL 08-27-2009 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rafif (Post 765560)
Peace be upon you,

well to be honest your words left a deep impression in my soul,smile is as it is said a charity for people you can give them a smile rather than money coz the smile can make the others happy more than money could do.

Keep smiling coz when you smile you make others smile eventhough you are sad may be as you said the smile will be a fountain of hope and happiness.

keep it up:vsign:

I'm inspired by your reply rafif. thanks a lot , every time I got implementation from anyone i gain motivation and more momentum to achieve more and more ..
I'll do my very best .. ^_^

Asheville thanks a lot for passing by ^_^ , but what is Asheville ? :D