LinkBack Thread Tools
(#91 (permalink))
Old
HollowTiberius (Offline)
New to JF

My Zanpakuto - 08-30-2011, 11:09 PM

Name: Dopperugengā(Doppelganger)

Type:Illusion/Attack

Sealed Description:The Blade is about 4 feet long, the handle is wrpped in black clothe, and hand protector(or whatever it is called) is a circle with a cross in the middle.

Release/Shikai: Torikku, dopperugengā(Trick, Doppelganger)

Shikai Description: The blade shortens by a couple of inches, the hilt has a chin protuding from it that attaches to a ring around my wrist, and the blade gets a green tint to it.

Shikai Abilities: A doppelganger of myself protrudes from me, wielding my zanpakuto, with one really hard to find difference between us( It changes everytime I release). The doppelganger cannot be harmed(Each attack slides right through it) but the zapakuto can still stike the opponent.

Bankai: Great Striking Doppelganger

Bankai Description: The Blade turns a very dark green and the hang gaurd has six spikes protrude out of it.

Bankai Abilites: 1. The doppelgangers and I can fire a wave of condensed reiatsu in an downwards arc from(Like Getsuga Tenshou).
2.I can create two more doppelgangers.
3. I gain a speed boost from releasing bankai(The doppelgangers don't get it)
Final Technique: The doppelgangers can come back inside of me, giving me a boost of reiatsu and speed.

Last edited by HollowTiberius : 08-30-2011 at 11:11 PM.
(#92 (permalink))
Old
theswordsmith (Offline)
New to JF

my zanpaktou - 09-30-2011, 04:11 PM

my sword name: zentri

abbilty: is to create black fire

trigger: is awaken zentri awaken from your slumber

shiki: to make a mist into a giant long saber

banki: 1 turns into mist and makes a creature liek a hollow
only more like a demonish hollow and make it eat their sword

2 it then turns to me the holder and enters me and makes me faster and gives me claws

3 i enter the man/women mind and give that person such a band nightmare I destroy their mind

desciption: a bright white sword with black edge

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...4vomxflJ8e y_

when i awaken the world will sleep and when i sleep the world will awaken with the sword of death at is dark feet may the world see apon its own death and now watch your loved ones perish as i awaken and take your happiness away for i am death and i keep the world balenced
(#93 (permalink))
Old
ekendall87 (Offline)
New to JF

my zanpakuto - 10-06-2011, 06:23 PM

how is this?

sword name: Denki Bou (Electric Rod)

type: electricity/attack

ability: draws lightning into the sword

trigger: strike denki roddo

shikai: Becomes a short (2 and a half feet) bladed tuning fork with dual rapiers for blades with no hilt and users speed increases incredibly

shikai ability: raiu (lightning storm) Lightning begins to strike around the battle field

bankai: The double blades extend to the size of a hand and a half sword (about 5 feet) and user is able to move so fast that there appears to be several of them

bankai ability: kaminarijixyuufuku (lightning duplicates) creates copies of the user but if they are hit they electrify the attacker

description: starts out as a normal katana

Last edited by ekendall87 : 10-06-2011 at 06:45 PM. Reason: thought of a setup for my sword
(#94 (permalink))
Old
Dragoniss1 (Offline)
New to JF

10-07-2011, 05:49 AM

Hey guys new to the forum and I saw this and thought it was really cool so here's mine!

Name: Uzu Arashi (whirlpool tempest)

Type: wind and water

Trigger: soar above and below the water,

Shekai: a bishamon Yari spear with the head shaped like half circle. The half circle is a sea blue. The half circle has seven holes in it that releases water, the staff itself is black with circles that go around the staff they are engraved into the woodwork an these release wind.

Abilities: using the wind and water released from the staff, I start to spin the staff above my head releasing the wind. The water comes next. It comes out of the staff head and as the wind gets faster and faster so does the water. It gets so fast until the water is like needles and controlling the wind and water sends the wind and sharp water at the opponent. At close fighting range, the wind makes a barrier around the staff part so if the opponent is ever hit with the staff part the get slashed. If they get hit by the staff head the water envelops whatever part of the body it touches.

Bankai name: Uzu Arashi kangoku (whirlpool tempest prison)

Bankai: I make the opponent and I fly up using the wind in my staff then use the water and create an everlasting whirlpool below us and and wide tornado above us. They are the same length and height, the opponent cant get out unless he defeats me or figures out the weakness.

Abilities: doing moves with my staff and controlling the wind and water coming out of the tornado and whirlpool  i can make these them slash my opponent until he is defeated. My defenses are moves called tempest barricade which brings the winds down from the tornado and and creates a wall of tornados so he can't get to me and the other one is called whirlpool defense where as my opponent attacks I bring up a mini whirl pool and block the attack. My strongest attack is something called Suihei's akumu. The air pushes my opponent to the ground and with a swirling motion of my staff I take all of the wind and water from the tornado and whirlpool and make it a water and wind cyclone that I then launch down on my opponent.

Weakness: either fire or something that can plant me to the ground. 

Materialized form: my Zanpakotous form is a mixture between 15 year old boy, a shark, and an eagle. He has a normal face but blue face with gills. He wears a speedo with goggles. His arms have fins on them. The way he flies is he has wings on his back.

Zanpakouto world: it is pretty simple. It's a beach and in the ocean are every underwater creature out there, and in the sky is every bird out there. Uzu Arashi, when he wants to talk to me, either walks out of the water or lands from the sky. When he wants to train me he either takes me underwater or into the sky or sometimes on land to practice both.

Last edited by Dragoniss1 : 10-07-2011 at 06:26 PM.
(#95 (permalink))
Old
Alfonze14 (Offline)
New to JF

My Zanpakuto - 10-09-2011, 01:26 AM

Name:
Haresuseikatsu (破裂 生活 bursting life)

Type:
Wind element

Trigger:
kurayami karano joushou ha raito kara ori , Haresuseikatsu (rise from darkness and descend from light, bursting life)

Shikai:
A pair of gauntlets that cover the entire forearm and have sharp daggers attached to chains that can grow to any length. The daggers can be completely controlled by the shinigami. In addition multiple daggers can be produced by each gauntlet.

Bankai - tenshi haresuseikatsu(天使破裂生活):
The daggers transform into dual katanas that can produce cyclonic wind from the edge to either extend the edge or be used as wings for flight. The katanas can multiply just like in shikai. The major attack of the bankai form is where the blades merge and become a large nodachi that causes darts made of wind that launch as projectiles at the enemy.

Haresuseikatsu's Material Form:
Haresuseikatsu takes on the form of twin japanese shrine maidens in all white wearing large veils. Both of the twins have green katanas with long ribbons attached to the handles, they have a pouch of multiple daggers opposite of their katanas. The twins are dressed as parallels of each other.
(#96 (permalink))
Old
keijimasters (Offline)
New to JF

12-07-2011, 12:55 AM

hi guys new here so here is my weapon hope it doesnt sound too overpowered

zanpacktou name:Ryu o shojun (Assending Dragon)

type: time attack

sealed weapon state: 6ft thin double edged straight sword with no guard and ring of metal on the end of the hilt

trigger (shi kai) raise your head to the heavens and beyond

Shi kai realesed state: twin greatswords 5 1/2 ft in leagth and 1ft across dull metal colour with black cloth draping from the hilts of both the cloth is fused to the persons wrists

transformation into ban kai: sword returns into its sealed form then produces a sheath of silvery metal then sheathing the sword the transformation takes away 1/2 of the persons spritual pressure then mutiplies the spritual pressure catpured in the sheath times 5 that spirtual pressure then melts the sword and sheath down and transforms into the ban kai realese

ban kai realesed state: dogen ryu (heaven dragon) twin dragon shaped fist weapons covering the top of the hands and the tails of the weapons extending wraping up the arm to the elbow made of a dense alloy and reneforced spirutal pressure from the transformation person's clothing changes too into scaled dragon chainmail with no shoes/boots

shi kai abilities:
i can slow down time for a single second more of a defense than a offense techniquei can also use a special type of flash step (Jikan chien no sutoraiki) time delay strike, a type of flashstep that allows the weilder to appaer in one location and leaves a trace of himself wher he flashstepped from making he or she belive that he is still there i aslo get a slight boost to speed and strength

ban kai abilites:

1i can slow down time at will but uses up alot of power
2 i get a boost to my strength and speed about 10 to 15 times more than my shi kai
3 when i slow down time i am not affected by the slow down but if i put enough power into slowing time i can make time stop completly for a single second but after that it inflicts some damage to me and can take a while to recover from
4 i can use my special flash step as before but this time my double can continue to act of it's own free will for one attack further adding to the illusion

ultimate attack bankai only
(ryu no ken) dragon fist, gathers spirtual pressure and reiatsu from the world around th person and compresses it inside the dragons mouth then fires it at the target in a beam of temperal energy that rips the oppoent apart

weakness: if the oppents spiritual pressure is strong enough it break my hold on time in ban kai if that happens there is a chance it would kill me in the resulting explosion of temperal energy also i can only use the time slow power about 5 times in ban kai if i still want to use my ultimate attack otherwise the ultimate will take my life force as a substitute

meteral form

ryu's true form is that of a gaint wyvern with red eyes silver scales and black horns

Last edited by keijimasters : 12-07-2011 at 01:12 AM.
(#97 (permalink))
Old
AzNPaladin (Offline)
New to JF

AzNPaladin's Zanpaktuo - 12-31-2011, 12:43 AM

Name:
Inazuma Doragon (Lightning Dragon)

Type:
Lightning

Enchantment:
Subete o zenmetsu sa seru, Inazuma Doragon! (Annihilate Everything, Lightning Dragon!)

Shikai:
A yellow dragon shoots out of the zanpaktuo with lightning encircling it. It cause destruction to anything it touches. The only thing that can survive it's hit is the zanpaktuo's owner. Me.

Bankai - Fukaina Inazuma Doragon (Offensive Lightning Dragon):
Basically it's like Toshiro Hitsugaya's bankai except everything is yellow and instead of ice, it's lightning.

Starter Weapons:
I have 2 zanpaktuo. One is a Chinese Jian and the other is a Japanese Katana. The jian is yang and the katana is yin. (Note: The jian is stronger than the katana.)

Material Form:
A chinese dragon who lived for more than 2000 millenia (2 million years). He is very kind and wise, but also aggresive and powerful. He is embodied in the jian and katana that seperates him.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imagesCAMM3M41.jpg (5.6 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 13D9C979.jpg (5.9 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by AzNPaladin : 01-10-2012 at 11:05 PM.
(#98 (permalink))
Old
JikuAraiguma (Offline)
New to JF

My Zanpakutou - 01-20-2012, 08:39 PM

Name: Soratamashi "Empty Soul"

Type: Illusion

Sealed form: Nodachi

Handle: Dark blue cloth over black handle. The base is silver.

Tsuba: (Hand Gaurd) Design: Silver and circular ring. Seven flame-like spiral carvings inlayed in perfect circle. Each flame has a hole in each spiral's center.

Release Encantation: Fade to Nothingness

Shikai Release Design: Seven will-o-wisps appear around the tsuba one after the other. The blade becomes black. Seven holes appear along the blade. Spikes run along the blunt of the blade behind each hole as they appear. Will-o-wisps ignite in the holes one after the other from base to tip. Black smoke flows down from the blade.

Ability: Light refraction and smoke allows the user (me) to “disappear,” or to appear to be where I am not. It can also launch the will-o-wisps in the blade when it is swung.

Bankai: Daijingami no Soratamashi "Grand Benevolent God of Empty Soul"

Bankai Release: Blade dissappears. Hilt and tsuba remains. 10,000 Will-o-wisps appear. The ground becomes a mirror-like surface. Smoke covers the ground. The sky goes black.

Bankai Ability: Same concept as Shikai, but applied to a larger area allowing more “movement.” And more “fire-power.” (X3)

Last edited by JikuAraiguma : 01-30-2012 at 08:06 PM.
(#99 (permalink))
Old
JikuAraiguma (Offline)
New to JF

Soratamashi Footnotes - 01-30-2012, 08:03 PM

Oh ya, by the way, I forgot a few things.
First off, in bankai, my shirt is gone and I have black shinto-monk-style waist rope with dark blue between the swirling part of the rope around my mid-section. And I can control the will-o-wisps. The weakness is that I'm basicaly defenseless, and it can be disspelled by another zanpakuto of a friend, Kaminaihatsu.
Secondly, I forgot about the Manifest forms.

Initial Manifest: A will-o-wisp about as big as my head with a tear-shaped metal with a hole in it inside of it. It has the same aforementioned Shinto-monk-rope around it and 2 brighter areas for the eyes. It is very shy and timid and will run and hide when it feels threatened. It is also very clingy to its master in an almost jealous way and is easily embarrassed.

Last edited by JikuAraiguma : 01-30-2012 at 10:59 PM. Reason: I missed a few details.
(#100 (permalink))
Old
JikuAraiguma (Offline)
New to JF

01-30-2012, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkatsukiMemberR View Post
If you had a zanpakuto what would its name be? Whats its shikai release?

Example: Mine is, Burn the county side to a cinder, zetsubō no ryū

Im looking forward to the names you all come up with.
Dragon of Despair LOL haha nice. I give u props nau. X3