JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
04-24-2010, 05:34 AM

WOW!!! All of these zanpakutos sound very good!! I know I want mine to be purple and black, but as far as the powers go, I don't have any descriptions. I'll try to have one eventually though.
(#32 (permalink))
Old
wolfrainvn (Offline)
Baka baka

Send a message via MSN to wolfrainvn Send a message via Yahoo to wolfrainvn
04-24-2010, 11:49 AM

You can have my sword!!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FOR THOSE WHO BELEIVE THAT HEAVEN REALLY EXIST, THERE IS A WAY TO HEAVEN

My JF Family
Brother of ToKyObOxRoBoT, Nightmare
Cousin of Jo_Kittie
Great Grand Father of lollijenn
Uncle of Hentaro
(#33 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

04-25-2010, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfrainvn View Post
You can have my sword!!!
AWWW! If you ain't so sweet. You make sugar taste like salt. Thanks for the offer.
(#34 (permalink))
Old
SamuraiJaxx (Offline)
New to JF

New here too! - 05-01-2010, 02:22 AM

Im really new to japan forum but i'll take a shot anyway ( mytraslating stinks so i'll use its english name if anyone could translate it i'd be estatic!!)

Name: Crimson Fang
Type: Flame
Command: Feed Crimson Fang

Shikai:
It becomes a large chakram that doubles as ashield it looks like this but the points are red and the circles are white http://media.photobucket.com/image/c...nload.jpg?o=31
Effects:
It has a combustion effect meaning the when the user strikes an opponent with an attack using his reiatsu he can cause it to explode doing double damage.

Homing: Crimson fang can retrace its steps back to its users hand and can follow its opponents spiritual pressure

Techniques:
Crimson Flame Wheel: the points of the chakram ignites and the user throws it at his enemy

Fanged Orbit: The chakram enters a temporary high speed state and can orbit the user stopping attacks or attacking

Bankai: Soul Searing Crimson Fang
Bankai Release : Show them the power of a god Ignite Crimson Fang!
Crimson Fang splits down the middle becoming a pair of wind and fire wheels

Techniques:
the previous two abilities and Pyro Blade: The points of the blades ignites and the fire can be thrown at the opponent (similar to the getsuga tenshou)

Ultimate Technique: 10,000 Flaming Wheels Of Heavenly Fury
the wheels (after surroinding the opponent in a reverse orbit fang) the wheels explode and the shrapnel zeroes in on the opponent and with each piece lodgedin them when givin the command Burst they EXPLODE AGAIN

weaknesses: Due to the amount of thought and energy in manipulating the blades the user remains open to long range attacks also if the opponent has a greater control of spirit energy flow so they could cause the homing effect to disperse.

well thats it oh and YukisUke i have an ideaabout you zanpakto if you're open to suggestions
(#35 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

05-03-2010, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiJaxx View Post
Im really new to japan forum but i'll take a shot anyway ( mytraslating stinks so i'll use its english name if anyone could translate it i'd be estatic!!)

Name: Crimson Fang
Type: Flame
Command: Feed Crimson Fang

Shikai:
It becomes a large chakram that doubles as ashield it looks like this but the points are red and the circles are white http://media.photobucket.com/image/c...nload.jpg?o=31
Effects:
It has a combustion effect meaning the when the user strikes an opponent with an attack using his reiatsu he can cause it to explode doing double damage.

Homing: Crimson fang can retrace its steps back to its users hand and can follow its opponents spiritual pressure

Techniques:
Crimson Flame Wheel: the points of the chakram ignites and the user throws it at his enemy

Fanged Orbit: The chakram enters a temporary high speed state and can orbit the user stopping attacks or attacking

Bankai: Soul Searing Crimson Fang
Bankai Release : Show them the power of a god Ignite Crimson Fang!
Crimson Fang splits down the middle becoming a pair of wind and fire wheels

Techniques:
the previous two abilities and Pyro Blade: The points of the blades ignites and the fire can be thrown at the opponent (similar to the getsuga tenshou)

Ultimate Technique: 10,000 Flaming Wheels Of Heavenly Fury
the wheels (after surroinding the opponent in a reverse orbit fang) the wheels explode and the shrapnel zeroes in on the opponent and with each piece lodgedin them when givin the command Burst they EXPLODE AGAIN

weaknesses: Due to the amount of thought and energy in manipulating the blades the user remains open to long range attacks also if the opponent has a greater control of spirit energy flow so they could cause the homing effect to disperse.

well thats it oh and YukisUke i have an ideaabout you zanpakto if you're open to suggestions
That's okay. I want to figure it out myself. Thanks for the offer though.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Claiohm (Offline)
New to JF

05-11-2010, 06:28 AM

Cool thread btw!

Ok so mines a bit different because its more like a Resureccion like the Espada have.

Zanpakuto Name: Ookami(wolf)

Normal form: A medium length razor sharp black katana with a wolf's head in the hilt.

Shikai Release/Form: Reap- HiOokami(Fire Wolf): Same Katana with small fang like curve on the right side of the sword and a small skull attached to the base of the sword. The "fang" can extend up to five feet and leaves behind a special energy that can be ignited. The skull supresses the blades power, once it's destoyed, Bankai can be used. The skull is recovered once sword turns back to normal.

Technique: Reaping slash- Extends the fang to trick enemy to believe the sword did not hit them, then it ignites and blows them up.

Bankai Release/Form: Obliterate All Who Oppose Me- Kokuou Ookami(King Wolf): A large blast of black flames is released, then used to make a fire sword. After 26 seconds, the flames are used to cover the users body and "Hollowfication" is achieved. The user is covered in flames and bone like armor. The amor and flames can be extended to kill enemies.

Ultimate technique: Blaze Cage- User removes all armor and traps multiple enemies in a bone cage; then it explodes and obliterates them.

Weakness: Once the skull is destoyed, by user to achieve Bankai, user loses control of their power and risk turning into a Hollow; so, the sword is set to self destruct and kill user if he turns into a Hollow; usually takes 37 seconds before user is turned into a Hollow.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Grizzle (Offline)
New to JF

05-11-2010, 08:38 AM

Hmm.. Been a while since last I thought of Bleach lol ... xD

Name: Viper Obsidia
Release word: Ssssssssss ... I mean "Bare your fangs!"

Shikai description: Naginata with a pitch black blade

Bankai: The blade of the naginata extends inward .. It's like the handle of the naginata will unsheathe to be a blade.. Well it is that. It extends until it becomes a sword. The sword grants speed. The black blade is also imbued with super-concentrated energy from the user , which helps it cut stuff.
The real strength of this is , once it strikes a mortal being , the being's movements become slower , and maybe some poison effects xD .

Bankai release: Ssssssss! (Go shed your skin, Obsidia!)

Weakness: If the handle is broken, it dies... So basically don't let me hit ban kai lol. xD

My dream : To go to Japan and meet Toda Erika .
My REAL Dream : Be Toda Erika's boyfriend.

On a side note , those who are interested in being friends wif me , please PM ...
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Kikimiko15 (Offline)
New to JF

05-14-2010, 04:21 AM

Name: Kurohyou (Black Panther)

Type: Shadow/Manipulative(misspelled?)/Darkness

Apperance (Normal State): Hyou (Panther is my nick name for him) is a metallic silver katana with a black panther paw print over the handle. On the blade of it, it has three long scratch like mark on it. It's a light weight sword which allows me to move quick during hand-to-hand combat fights.

Release word: Lure

Shikai: Hyou seems to disappear after I speak the release word(s). The sword turns into chains which stay hidden within my body. The chains can erupt only from my wrist and although they're are chains, when wrapped around something, blades erupt, piercing the body of whom ever it was holding.

Shikai Special 1:
Ability to decieve enemies/opponents. {By hiding within me}

Shikai Special 2:
Hyou heals all my wounds. {Can only do it three times before he falls asleep. =.=''}

Bankai release: (Depends on where I am about to battle and my my and Hyous' mood)

1.) Lure into the darkness and rip their throats, Kurohyou! (Night time in an area where I can hide)

2.) Lure and attack... no mercy, Kurohyou. (Allows Hyou and I to switch places.)

3.) Lure and devour, Kurohyou! (Hyou comes out and pretty much gets to have 'fun' with his prey.)

4.) (True Bankai). Lure your prey into the darkness with cold eyes, sink your fangs into the throat of he who dares to oppose you, devour them.. body and soul... show no mercy, Kurohyou.

Bankai:
As you can see my Bankai is actually complicated. Hyou is pretty much in charged of fighting while I must do my best to make sure he does not go to far. My fourth bankai is highly risky for me. It is based completely on trust.

(He does come out)

The chains in this state are thick, heavy, and the blades are not hidden. The blades are sticking out from the chains from every direction. I am lifted into the air by the chains and held there. Everytime Hyou is cut/injured, a blade will go through my skin/body and start draining my blood. The blood goes to Hyou, who has chains erupting from his back that are linked to the ones that are holding me. In this state the fight cannot last more than an hour and fourty minutes. We can only be defeated if I run out of blood, and the longest I can last for now is one hour and fourty mins.

Weakness:
While Hyou is a very powerful sword... he is very hard to wield. Hyou is lazy and hates to be disturbed when in his lazy or sleepy state. He will usually deny me any of his abilities if I disturb him and would even at times refuse to be drawn.

Hyou will not fight in the mornings.

If angered Hyou will not listen to me, and therefore I will lose control over him.

Hyou is well known for killings his previous masters (three men, two women, and one child). He stated that he was angered.

In the 4th bankai state, I can die from blood lost, or he can easily betray me and kill me.

In any state, his attacks can easily kill me and him.

Kurohyou:
He is twenty-one and won't age until I get to his age. He's very sadistic when fighting but caring and gentle when not. He wears all black and has the tail, ears, fangs, and claws of a panther. He is pale, has long silky jet-black hair that reaches the back of his knees, and is 6'1.

He's loyal and obeidient when not fighting. [He's the ex number 1 espada.]
(#39 (permalink))
Old
SamuraiJaxx (Offline)
New to JF

05-15-2010, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukisUke View Post
That's okay. I want to figure it out myself. Thanks for the offer though.
sounds good lol

SamuraiJaxx
(#40 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

05-17-2010, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiJaxx View Post
sounds good lol
I know. I plan on getting a book of Japanese words and stuff, so hopefully I'll be able to put my Zanpakuto into words by mid-October. LOL!