JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
JordanWipeOut (Offline)
New to JF

06-08-2010, 12:34 PM

These Zanpakutou are really good, hope mine come near to your lot.

Name: Yuuku Tora (Dread Tiger)

Type: Kido

Release: Shisu Goshujin Tsume Yuuku Tora (Sheath Yours Claw Dread Tiger)

Normal Form: Like A Katana But With No Guard And About At Least 5ft Long. Its Handle Is White With Black Markings On It. http://www.seraphswords.com/naruto/s...tter-sword.jpg

Shikai Form: It Turns Into A Pair Of Gloves That Goes Up To My Shoulders. I Can Move My Arms ust As If Nothing On Them, But The Gloves Are As Strong As Any Blade.

Power: On The Tip Of My Gloves/Fingertips Small Thread Be Be Shot Out, These Can Go At Great Speed And Can Be Bended By Just Flicking My Fingers. These Can Go As Far As Half A Mile These Can Easily Pierce/Rip Your Skin.

Abilities: Senpuku Tsume (Ambush Of Claws) - Its When The Threads Will Trap The Opponent In A Sphere, It Will Then Close Doing A Great Deal Of Damage. Tora Wana (Tiger Trap) - The Thread Will Disconnect From The Tip Of The Gloves/Fingertips, Piercing The Opponents Body, If he Thread Hits, It Will Then Start To Wrap Around The Opponent, Trapping Him And Making Him Unable To Move.

Bankai Release: Otokebi Taishite Sono Yuuku Tora Koumyaku (Roar For The Dread Tiger Streak)

Bankai Appearance: My Clothes Change Entirely, With No Top, With Orange Trousers And A Tiger Pelt Around My Waist, My Skin Is Normal Coloured But Has Black Tiger Like Markings. My Nails Are Sharpened And Grown To Almost Look Like Claws, Same Goes For My Teeth, And I Hold My Blade Which Looks Like Its Normal Form.

Powers: Holes Will Open Up Where Ever I Focus My Reiatsu, These Holes Make A Loud Tiger Like Roar And Shoots Out Blades, These Can Bend Any Direction If I Need Them To. These Stretch To About Half A Mile, Before Retreating Back To The Hole, I Can Fire Up To About 20 Blades At One Time.

Abilities: Are All The Same, But With A Bit More Ferocity.
Sono Kyousei Yuuku Tora Streak (The Great Dread Tiger Streak) - This Ability Is My Final And Strongest Attack. The 20 Holes Will Open Around Me, Which Blades Will Come Out Off, These Blades Then Turn Into Tigers, They Are As Strong As Any Blade Really. They Will Either Pin My Opponent Down Or Bite And Scratch Them To Cause Injury. This Attack Also Involves Be Getting Involved.

Weaknesses: When Firing My Threads It Takes A While For Them To Retract Into My Gloves. Also In My Bankai Stae If I Use All 20 Blades A Once I Only Have My Blade Which I'm Holding To Protect My Self, Till One Of The Blades Retreat, And The Black Tiger Like Marking Represent My Reiatsu, When My Reiatsu Starts To Drop The Tiger Markings Will Start To Disappear/Fade.

Zanpakutou Spirit Appearance: My Zanpakutou Spirit Has 2 Forms One Is A Normal Tiger Form And The Other Is A Human Form. (Will Send Link For You To See) http://bulk.destructoid.com/ul/87516...ch/04-468x.jpg

Last edited by JordanWipeOut : 06-18-2010 at 11:09 PM.
(#42 (permalink))
Old
JordanWipeOut (Offline)
New to JF

06-08-2010, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukisUke View Post
I know. I plan on getting a book of Japanese words and stuff, so hopefully I'll be able to put my Zanpakuto into words by mid-October. LOL!
well there is a website where you can put each word in lol. this is what i done really i'll send you the link.
Online English to Japanese to English Dictionary
i hope this helps .
(#43 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
06-11-2010, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanWipeOut View Post
well there is a website where you can put each word in lol. this is what i done really i'll send you the link.
Online English to Japanese to English Dictionary
i hope this helps .
Thank you so much for the link!! I really appreciate it!!!!
(#44 (permalink))
Old
JordanWipeOut (Offline)
New to JF

06-14-2010, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Thank you so much for the link!! I really appreciate it!!!!
no problem. i love to help.
also was wondering if you got any ideas of your zanpakutou?

Last edited by JordanWipeOut : 06-15-2010 at 12:01 AM.
(#45 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

06-15-2010, 01:50 AM

Quote:
no problem. i love to help.
also was wondering if you got any ideas of your zanpakutou?
Well I know that I want my Zanpakuto to have a purple and black hilt and to have a purple blade in the Bankai form. But I don't know what kind of weapon or even what it's powers will be. That's as far as I got.
(#46 (permalink))
Old
JordanWipeOut (Offline)
New to JF

06-18-2010, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Well I know that I want my Zanpakuto to have a purple and black hilt and to have a purple blade in the Bankai form. But I don't know what kind of weapon or even what it's powers will be. That's as far as I got.
i just based my zanpakutou on something i like. like the tiger thing, one of my fave animals. and their's 3 different types of Zanpakutou, theirs Kido, Elemental and physical (i can't remember the actual name, but kinda like squad 11 lol). so you have quite a wide range of ideas.
(#47 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

06-23-2010, 03:06 AM

Quote:
i just based my zanpakutou on something i like. like the tiger thing, one of my fave animals. and their's 3 different types of Zanpakutou, theirs Kido, Elemental and physical (i can't remember the actual name, but kinda like squad 11 lol). so you have quite a wide range of ideas.
That's a great idea!! I just thought of basing my zanpakuto's power on the moon and the water since I love moonlight and I love water. Gotta find some way of putting that into a weapon.
(#48 (permalink))
Old
JordanWipeOut (Offline)
New to JF

06-24-2010, 09:46 PM

Quote:
That's a great idea!! I just thought of basing my zanpakuto's power on the moon and the water since I love moonlight and I love water. Gotta find some way of putting that into a weapon.
how about something to do with Gravity and water manipulation. as the moons gravity effects the sea levels.
(#49 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

06-29-2010, 12:41 PM

Quote:
how about something to do with Gravity and water manipulation. as the moons gravity effects the sea levels.
That's a good idea!!! And since I watched too much Avatar, I might just have a waterbending zanpakuto!!!! LMAO!!
(#50 (permalink))
Old
RandomGenuis (Offline)
New to JF

MY zanpakutou - 06-30-2010, 02:31 PM

My zanpakutou is an Arrancar's so i don't change my weapons form i change my form.
Name: ShugoTenshi (Guardian Angel)
Realese: Protect me ShugoTenshi

Zanpakutou: Just a normal katana with a white and silver hand wrap and a circle vine like pattern and a white hardwood scaberd

Resurrection: MY outfit changes into what looks like a white trench with a hood that keeps most my face pretty much covered ( u can see up to the bottom of my nose) and no sleeves, it's open, revealing my torso and my arms. my pants are slightly baggy and they lead off into kung-fu shoes. On my back are six individual silvery-ghost like wings. and surrounding my body are small orbs of liquid metal.

Abilities: My Resurrection gives me the ability to manipulate metal but only the metal surrounding me, but i can grow the amount infinitely just like halibeil does with her water. One orb is actually my weapon which is just a metal spike that i use like a spear which i hold all the time.

Offensive:
Forest of death: All of the orbs fly out towards my opponent and spread out in spike and vine like patterns it has a range of at least 200 yards all around which isn't that big compared to the normal bleach battle fields.

Heavenly Punishment: The orbs harden and split into small golf ball sized balls and surround my opponent from there they pound him each hit has the impact of a falling SUV so don't take them lightly but they can still be deflected if your fast enough to keep up.

Gods hand of Justice: One orb surrounds each of my wings giving them the ability to strike and pin an opponent (pinning an opponent gives me the luxury of attacking my opponents more precisely)

Cero:

Tenrai(Divine)Cero: in the palm of my hand ceros gather and spin (so it looks like a bunch of balls spining to make a bigger ball) When it fires it shoots 3 beams that are close together.

Defensive: They Majority of my abilities are defensive

Kago (Divine protection) at the spare thought any of the orbs at my command can turn into a rectangular shield to protect me

Amatsu Gunba (Heavenly army horse) pretty much one of my shields turns into a armored horse to push away my opponent

Zennou Kusari (Almighty chain) If Amatsu Gunba doesn't work an orb will wrap up one of my opponent

Weakness: the metal can be broken if you are a 3rd seat lvl shinigami so pretty much i rely way to much on my defenses but remember i can keep um coming as much as i please so don't get cocky