(#81 (permalink))
Old
Kurotchi9 (Offline)
New to JF

Kurotchi Aeirio - 06-26-2011, 07:07 AM

Kurotchi Aeirio- Name of Person
(Meibatsu)- Zanpakuto (Retribution)
(Daraku)- Zanpakuto Dark (Corruption)

Meibatsu/Daraku are both of my zanpakuto. My Zanpakuto is somewhat like the Yin/Yang theory. It has a good side, AND a bad side. (the good side being dominant most of the time, the bad side coming out in times of great distress or the loss of a loved one). The good side utilizes golden light as a weapon (it's a lot like attacks made of reaitsu but...made of light/ same goes for dark form but made of darkness). The bad side utilizes
anger, hate, corruption, and cruelty. Pretty much the more angry I am, the stronger I get. I've put a lot of thought into all this...lol. ANYWAY......

RELEASE-GOOD: Bring forth the dawn and with it, SWIFT RETRIBUTION!
RELEASE-BAD: Bring forth the end and with it, ETERNAL MISERY!

Abilities:

jigoku tsumeato- hell scar (red/orange slash, a lot like Getsuga)

taiyou tsumeato- sun scar (light/gold slash, a lot like Getsuga)

myou tenraku- dark fall (many power orbs shot up then brought down upon enemy, large explosion- black/purple)

hoshi tenraku- star fall (many power orbs shot up then brought down upon enemy, large explosion- gold/white)

Komichi Meibatsu path of retribution (light beam/ 2nd strongest ability- gold/white)

Koumyaku Daraku path of corruption (dark beam/2nd strongest ability black/grey)

BANKAI: (Fainaru Meibatsu)- (FINAL RETRIBUTION- Sword turns into a Sparda’s (Devil May Cry 4) version but made of gold light, and Halo Hunter type sheild covering entire left arm up to shoulder, gold in color. Has two golden angle wings made of light. Has all previous abilities but multiplied)

BANKAI-BAD: (Kansei Daraku)- (COMPLETE CORRUPTION- Sword turns into a Sparda’s (devil may cry) version but made of grey and black aura, Duel Wielded, grows two small horns fire’like in color, and two demon wings black and grey, face becomes almost completely shrouded by shadow, only eyes and DEVIOUS toothy smile can be seen)

SECOND RELEASE/ ABSOLUTE FORM:

Hanatsu Saijin RELEASE THE ENSHRINED DEITY!! (final form-GOOD- four winged angel, white form, white eyes, sword turns into a Nero (Devil May Cry 4) looking sword, but the bottom of the sword extends over the rest of the hand-grip and ends in a pointed fashion (will make sense if u see the DMC version sword) made of WHITE light, and a Halo Hunter looking sheild that covers entire left arm up to the shoulder which arcs up into 3 large spikes,more compact than the Bankai version and white with white aura in color, all attacks are increased 100 fold)

Hanatsu Fuuin Akuma RELEASE THE SEALED DEMON (final form-BAD- large demon winged, larger horned, human face with molten cracks, sword turns into duel weild Bankai versions but bigger and has an aura of Black and Purple, attacks depend on anger/evil/hate level, usually as strong as good form)

ABSOLUTE FORM FINAL MOVE (like Final Getsuga):

Jikogisei SACRIFICE (ultimate- kills self and enemy)
Nagedasu TO SACRIFICE (ultimate- does extreme damage to enemy, NOT AN INSTANT KILL, and uses all power rendering Kurotchi useless)

Last edited by Kurotchi9 : 06-26-2011 at 07:35 AM.
(#82 (permalink))
Old
Kurotchi9 (Offline)
New to JF

06-26-2011, 07:14 AM

I hope you liked it! ( It's worth the time to read)
(#83 (permalink))
Old
RandomGenuis (Offline)
New to JF

I'm Back!!! - 07-06-2011, 05:33 AM

hahaha i can't member the last time i was on here, it feels good to be creative again!!!
Name: Marishiten (Budhist god of war's name)

Zanpakuto: a black/black cross wrap on a katana and the tsuba is a hammerhead with a nail remover

Release Command: war rages... come forth

Shikai: Marishiten becomes a Sledgehammer!!!

Shikai Abilities: this is a physical zanpakuto so no abilities but speed and power are dramatically increased

Bankai: this character has not yet achieved bankai

Mask: of coarse if he doesn't have a bankai he has to be a visored right.... Of coarse: The mask has an open mouth with pointed teeth on both sides of the gums and the area around the eyes are a little shaded but the biggest feature about this mask is the waist length white hair that comes with it

Mask Abilities: As usual its a speed, power, and spiritual pressure density and size increase and thats really all thats needed
(#84 (permalink))
Old
Kobura (Offline)
New to JF

My Zanpakuto - 07-19-2011, 01:35 PM

Name: Kobura (Cobra)
Shikai: Kande, Kobura (Bite, Kobura)
In its Shikai it transforms into some sort of glove, with two blades at the sides with bend down like cobra fangs. When I hit someone, they get poisoned with a poison that drains their Reiatsu and transports it to me.
Bankai: Kobura, hebi no ou. (Kobura, king of snakes)
It looks like its Shikai, but the blades are bigger and I can shoot poison from the blades. I can also summon a giant snake to attack the enemy.
(#85 (permalink))
Old
RandomGenuis (Offline)
New to JF

Inspired by the movie Rango :D - 07-28-2011, 02:10 AM

The Owner of this Particular Zanpakutou is an Assassin for the Stealth Squad

Name: Garagarahebi no taretto (RattleSnake Turret)

Release Command: Warn 'n Strike

Zanpakutou: A Green/black Cross Wraped Katana with a Circle tsuba filled with tons of little snakes inside

Shikai: The Blade splits down the middle becoming 2 blades in 1 handle and a trigger just under the tsuba, and when the handle is shook it makes the sound of a rattlesnake rattleing

Abilities: when the Trigger is pulled, Green Reitsu forms in between the 2 blades and is shot out but as and extension of the sword (so kind of one big green fang) its not very long but its Really Fast

Bankai: The blades Vanish but the hilt, handle and trigger remain, but a HUGE rattlesnake appears, but instead of a rattler its actually bits of metal chunked together to make a machine gun

Abilities: The Snake it is controlled by the movement of the handle, but when the trigger is pulled the machine gun shoots green reitsu
(#86 (permalink))
Old
RandomGenuis (Offline)
New to JF

My Style - 07-28-2011, 02:55 AM

This is my style in Zanpakutou form

Name: Goshikkukingu (Gothic King)

Release Command: Darken yourself

Zanpakutou: A Black and Blood red cross wrap and the tsuba is a tuft of black fur

Shikai: the blade become black and jagged

Abilities: the blade ignites with black red tinted fire, gives a speed and power boost

Bankai: Bankai is mainly a look change, but the Kimono is switched with a black long sleeve and black wolf pelt pants, a black, tattered velvet cape is formed and held around the figure by a chain connected from one tuft of black fur on a shoulder to another on the other shoulder, and the hair becomes longer and black, plus the canine teeth become fangs

Abilities: The Fire is manipulated in Larger quantities and becomes more hot
(#87 (permalink))
Old
Loakey (Offline)
New to JF

08-06-2011, 10:29 AM

This is my first ever post on this forum, hope you like it......

Name: Kage Okami (Shadow Wolf)

Type: Shade/Illusion

Release: Yoru Wotoshite Kuki, Kage Okami (Stalk Through the Night, Kage Okami)

Description: Shikai takes the form of a Wakizashi. The blade becomes wider towards the top, and cuts off diagonally (Think Benihime). The blade has a dark purple tinge to it, the hilt is black and the pommel is shaped like a snarling wolf's head.

Abilities: Kage Okami's abilities lie mainly in manipulating shadows. The first ability is called Kage No Sosa (Shadow Manipulation), the blade is stabbed into a nearby shadow and allows the user to manipulate any shadow in the vicinity (like impaling the opponent with their own shadow).
The second ability is Yamiyo (Moonless Night). The blade absorbs the negative reishi from shadows and fires them as arcing waves of energy.
The third ability is Yume No Ookami (Dream Wolves). Black, ethereal wolves emerge from the shadows and lunge at the opponent. After a few seconds, they explode in a flash of dark energy.
The last ability is a passive. The blade releases a Yume No Kiri (Dream Mist). It messes with the opponents nervous system, slowing their reflexes and making things appear warped and twisted.

Bankai: Jaakuna Yoru No Kage Okami (Unholy Night of the Shadow Wolf). The blade becomes a thin, pitch black odachi as long as the wielder. The cross guard becomes a silver wolves head that looks like the blade is coming out of the animal's mouth. A long black ribbon extends from the hilt.

Abilities: It keeps the abilities from Shikai, and gains some more.
The first is Kyōki no Saiten (Festival of Madness). The whole area becomes enveloped in a cloak of swirling colours. The swirling colours make the opponent feel sick and dizzy, and makes them see multiple copies of the wielder.
The second is Yume Sekai No Seirei (Spirits of the Dream World). An illusionary technique that makes 'dream spirits' appear out of thin air. They cut the opponent with thin blades, draining them of stamina.
The third is Yami No Bunshin (Dark Clones). This one actually makes real copies of the user. But they can only attack once, then disappear even if they miss.
The last is Akuma No Kiba (Demon Fang). The blade becomes cloaked in unholy energy, and rushes at the opponent, the blade leaves behind the energy it was cloaked with, incinerating the target.

Spirit: The blade's spirit has two forms. sometimes it appears as a large black wolf with swirling silver patterns on it's sides. And sometimes it is a teenage girl with wolf ears and a tail. The wolf form is very serious and often gives critisism, but is fiercly loyal. It always wants to end battles quickly, and gets frustrated if Bankai is activated. The female form is light and playful, and likes to tease the wielder. The spirit's form depends on the wielder's inner world. The wolf appears if the Inner Hollow is dominant, and the girl appears when the Vizard is dominant.

Last edited by Loakey : 08-07-2011 at 09:01 AM.
(#88 (permalink))
Old
Loakey (Offline)
New to JF

08-06-2011, 10:29 AM

Weaknessess: The shadow manipulation has a limited range of 15 metres (40 in Bankai). Most moves cannot work if there are no shadows, so a clear field or a light user would have an advantage. Kyoki No Saiten doesn't work on those who can't see. Illusionary beings can be easily crushed by a more powerful reiatsu. Shadow manipulation must have the sword in a shadow at all times.

Opinions on this Zanpakuto would be greatly appreciated.

P.S: I love how people come up with invocations for their Bankai, even though the only phrase you need is "Bankai"!!
LMAO!!!!

Last edited by Loakey : 08-07-2011 at 05:20 AM.
(#89 (permalink))
Old
Loakey (Offline)
New to JF

08-07-2011, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenaris View Post
I have one an idea for a zanpakuto. But I would like to know the japanese (not the symbol, the word one :P) translations for:

Dragon's Cry
Dragon's Breath
Everlasting Winter
Faerie Fire
Soul Striker
Frozen Soul

Cheers.
Ryu No Sakebi
Ryu No Iki
Eien No Fuyu
Yosei Kasai
Tamashī No sutoraikā
Reito Tamashi
(#90 (permalink))
Old
HollowTiberius (Offline)
New to JF

08-30-2011, 11:08 PM

Name: Dopperugengā(Doppelganger)

Type:Illusion/ Attack

Sealed Description:The Blade is about 4 feet long, the handle is wrpped in black clothe, and hand protector(or whatever it is called) is a circle with a cross in the middle.

Release/Shikai: Torikku, dopperugengā(Trick, Doppelganger)

Shikai Description: The blade shortens by a couple of inches, the hilt has a chin protuding from it that attaches to a ring around my wrist, and the blade gets a green tint to it.

Shikai Abilities: A doppelganger of myself protrudes from me, wielding my zanpakuto, with one really hard to find difference between us( It changes everytime I release). The doppelganger cannot be harmed(Each attack slides right through it) but the zapakuto can still stike the opponent.

Bankai: Great Striking Doppelganger

Bankai Description: The Blade turns a very dark green and the hang gaurd has six spikes protrude out of it.

Bankai Abilites: 1. The doppelgangers and I can fire a wave of condensed reiatsu in an downwards arc from(Like Getsuga Tenshou).
2.I can create two more doppelgangers.
3. I gain a speed boost from releasing bankai(The doppelgangers don't get it)
Final Technique: The doppelgangers can come back inside of me, giving me a boost of reiatsu and speed.

Last edited by HollowTiberius : 08-30-2011 at 11:10 PM.