(#12 (permalink))
Old
mrpawn (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to mrpawn
07-02-2007, 03:35 AM

My Zanpakuto:

Name
Amatsu soshite jigoku (heavenly and hell)

Type
holy and evil

Trigger
kaitsuu, Amatsu soshite jigoku! (open, heaven and hell!)

Shikai
it is two blades. one blade resembles the wing of an angel. Its fresh, white, elegant look, its soft feathers. the guard of this blade is a yellow ring, as if to resemble a halo. The other blade resembles a bat's wing, bony and black as night, but reflects no light. is guard resembles a scorpions tail, curled into a perfect circle. The blade that looks like an angel's wing is called amatsu (duh) and has the power of minor healing (from mere scratches to cuts that dont require a lot of stitching, to very minor breaks in bones), and cannot injure an innocent person. The Blade that resembles the bat wing is called Jigoku (again, duh) and has the power of destruction. It can injure anything, but if you kill an innocent person on purpose with jigoku, you will become a monster.

Bankai
This sword has 2 bankai's, depending on your mood, goal, and situation. If i was angry at an opponent furiously, and i wanted to kill him, then this bankai would happen: both blades turn into bat wings and fuse together, forming a claymor. it once again resembles a wing, bit its a dead wing, with black feathers still barely attached to it.you can see bone, and dead skin.its power is total destruction. its enough power to drive the person berserk with rage, killing everything in its path.
Now if my goal is one of good standards, like defending friends and healing victims, you know good stuff, this is what happens: Both blades absorb into my body, turning me into what appears to be an angel. I wear a toga and glow with pure white, and i have no shadow what so ever. i hold a hand and a half sword. Its pure white, from tip to tip. To good people it feels soft. Its the softest soft you can ever feel, and there is no way to describe the feeling. To evil, it is the sharpest blade in the world, able to cut through pure diamond like butter. If this sword touches someone you want to heal, it heals their wounds completely. This sword cannot heal myself though.

Form
My zanpakuto's true form is of half angel and half demon, split horizontally. It is a mans body. The angel half is completely white, and faintly glowing. it appears in a human like form. The demon half is completely black. It has fangs, and blood red eyes. its hand is an extememly sharp claw, black as midnight. he has short hair; on the angel side is it completely white, and on the demon side is is completely black with red tips. there is also a horn peaking out of the demons head.

Im not sure if i got the word order and stuff right, i used a translation site.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Gorotsuki (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Gorotsuki Send a message via MSN to Gorotsuki Send a message via Yahoo to Gorotsuki Send a message via Skype™ to Gorotsuki
07-02-2007, 05:20 AM

Name: 神の風邪 [Kaku no Kaze-Wind of the soul]

Type:
Wind

Trigger:
死去 [Shikyo - Die], 無秩序, 天の風[ Muchitsujo Ten no Kaze - Chaotic Winds of Heaven]

Shikai - 振風 [FuruKaze - swinging wind]
The sword turns into a long curved blade The color of the blade is black and at the end of the blade is frabric roughly 7 feet long and is white. Wind flows around the sword creating strong gust around the user it is harmless if the sword is not being swinged. With every swing a very strong and percise gust of wind hits the target and breaks their bones If the sword is not aimed at a specific spot the pressure from the gust is enough to break all their bones. The sharpness of the blade when the wind is controled is enough to cut through anything.

Bankai - 致命的風 [Chimeiteki Kaze- Fatal Wind]
The sword including the hilt all flows upwards and dissapears like the wind. The attack is quick and silent besides the screams of the victim. The sword turns into wind and attacks the person much like niddles. Each one hitting every possible part of the body. Completely obliterating them leaving absolutely nothing.

Material form:
The material form of the sword is a man dressed in all black. His hair is white and if it were not constantly being blown back by the aura of wind around him his hair would reach the floor. He is relativly young looking.

*Chaos is where nothing is which is why the bankai's trigger is chaotic winds of heaven. Being there is abosolutely nothing left of the body.

Last edited by Gorotsuki : 07-02-2007 at 04:54 PM.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Maku (Offline)
Not a happy bunny.

Send a message via MSN to Maku
07-05-2007, 05:09 AM

I may or may not have my design pictures up in the next few days.

"Mossad knows what my Aunt Judy eats for breakfast."
Jack West Jr.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
nightsenpai (Offline)
New to JF

Akkitsuno - 10-01-2008, 08:33 PM

ZanpakutouName: AkkiTsuno~Devil Horn

ZanpakutouAppearance:
A Straight double edged Katana. Scabbard has a chain strap and can be worn across back.

ZanpakutouType:
Wind

CallOut/ReleasePhrase:Katsutame Kirigire!~Rip To Pieces

ShikaiAppearance: The scabbard lengthens into a pole with a speartip at the base. At the top end it closes off and a chain is attached. This chain leads to a blade which is shaped like the tail of a whale at the top. The blade can attach and detach to the pole at any time but is kept together by the chain.

ShikaiAbilities: The chain can stretch on for as far as the wielder can see. The blades edge is coated in a toxin which makes it's victims lose equilibrium.

BankaiCapabilityY/N: Y

BankaiName: AkkiTsuno, Jakenkai~ Devil Horn, Cruel Punishment

BankaiAppearance: The whale tail style blade curves back more, now looking like the curving horns of the devil himself. This now almost round blade is still attached to the scabbard pole with a chain but now this pole is shorter and the speartip has become a small pitchfork or trident.

BankaiAbilities: To start with the Bankai has all the abilities of the Shikai. In addition the chain can come free from the blade and hurl it like a boomerang. At any time the blade can be resummoned automatically to the chain, vanishing and reappearing attached. These boomerang like blades concentrate wind energy around them to spin at high speeds and at max power can cause hurricanes.

ZanpakutouWorld: A bright windy plain. In the center of which is a giant cage, the floor of said cage is littered with bones and something lurks inside.

ZanpakutouTrueForm:
A cheery man in a suit wearing a red tie. He has no shoes and his feet are cut up by the bones inside his cage. He wears a tophat which sits at an angle atop his head. He has two horns curling back from his head and one pierces through the hat. His fingernails are long and black and coated in blood. He speaks in third person alot. I.e.: "Akkitsuno sliced them all up." Or "Akkitsuno couldn't help himself, he just had to have a taste of that crimson nectar.

--------------------------------

Hi, new here. Joined specifically because I was looking around online for random stuff and this topic interested me.

Last edited by nightsenpai : 10-01-2008 at 08:36 PM.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Grimuldus2 (Offline)
New to JF

Zanpakuto Creator!!!!! - 10-08-2009, 06:01 PM

You a fan of bleach????? Then come make a Zanpakuto!!! But please no stupid MINES INVINCIBLE IT CAN KILL EVERYONE types... i would ask you only to create a balanced weapon so as to make it fair (: thank you! make sure you give it a weakness to! Again not to crazy or too small. In english please but by all means add Japanese if you want!
Excuse my bad japanese! If the realism thing puts you off try the other post by Maku

OK mine...
Name: Mantis (Tourou i think)
Release word: Kibatsu Tourou! (Strike Mantis!)

Shikai description: Short Black and Green Kris blade

Bankai: Blade edge ignites with emerald green flame and explodes anything the blade edge touches. increases speed due to the blade size/spiritual pressure ratio

Bankai release: Kibatsu Motte sokuryoku Tourou!(Strike with speed Mantis!)

Weakness: Extreme pain...very fast due to blade/spiritual pressure ratio but if in pain the speed is reduced as wounds build

Imagine this in black and green with a fiery edge!

(:Il av' a royal wiv' cheese matey jim

Last edited by Grimuldus2 : 10-08-2009 at 07:12 PM.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Mortry (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-08-2009, 06:25 PM

mkay...
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Yahtzee27 (Offline)
New to JF

Walk Upon Deception - 10-09-2009, 10:00 PM

Hey, I’m new too, but I’ve had my zanpakuto for a long while now.

Name: Rezarashi (Razor Storm)

Type: Wind

Release: Shouyou Mayakashi (Walk Upon Deception)

Normal form: A kodachi with an extended handle. The blade itself is serrated along the edge to make attacks visceral and pull defenses away and the handle is gray with the guard in the shape of a thin diamond.

Shikai: A balisong (butterfly) sword. The unfolding handle it once again gray and the edge becomes so fine that the air hisses even when it does not move.
Power: Wind travels along the edge, constantly gathering at the point and can be released in two commands: Wangetsuindo (Crescent Wind) is a wave of air that folds around the target, cutting it like a giant pair of scissors. And Itense (Great Voice) is a wide breeze in which a single thrust the size of a splinter is hidden.

Bankai Release: Hebun Tooriame: Saraundo Rezarashi (Heaven’s Rain: Encompassing Razor Storm)

Bankai: A huge hurricane that consumes everything controlled by my sword.
Power: Same as the shikai, except the air travels from the back to the entirety of the edge, allowing it to cut anything without effort. The hurricane surrounds everything and fires a razor wave from any direction with the command Kasukenamido (Cascading Waves).

Weakness: The long-range attacks are easy to avoid if you can read the path of the blade and the hurricane walls of the Bankai harm me too if I happen to come in contact.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Grimuldus2 (Offline)
New to JF

10-12-2009, 08:01 PM

niiiice man, its good to have a reply that takes it seriously! thank you matey!

(:Il av' a royal wiv' cheese matey jim
(#20 (permalink))
Old
onlybyron (Offline)
OMFG FLYING RAPTOR JESUS

Talking zanpakuto - 10-28-2009, 09:28 PM

it seems theres nothing like this on here so lets try it

if you could have a bleach style zanpakuto what would it be like e.g its name, what it looks like, what it does

so here's mine

1st form: like a normal sword but it has a green and blue flame issuing from the hilt and a yellow ribbon is issuing from the end of the sword

shikai: to call it you have to say itte ookami akemimaru
not much chainges in this form but the sword gets an inch bigger and the flame gets bigger then starts spreading up the sword but stops half way

this shikai makes the user faster

when the user stabs the sword into the ground a spikey plant type thing weaves in and out of the ground until it can wrap itself around the opponent whilst poisoning them

also if the user holds the yellow ribbon and says "hogo" the ribbon looks like its burning, when this is finished the ribbon will trap the foes hands and legs as if they were in hand-cuffs

now for bankai
bankai: ikke godai ookami akemimaru once again the sword gets bigger and the flames now cover the whole sword and the ribbon wraps itself around the users arm

if the user stabs the sword into the ground and says "Hashire!" once again the ivy comes out of the ground but this time at the front of the plant is an ivy wolf, when it gets the foe the wolf hooks on and bites

for the last attack if the user moves his his sword in a curcular motion and says "mangetsu" five diferent wolf's come out of the ground each a different eliment (earth, fire, water, wind, and all four) and the users speed becomes unreal

well thats my sword ^.^ please post your own on here and if you want to a picture

Kirei na hitomi dane.
風、水、火、土