JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
DaisukeKigurou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

*Story* Darkness within 20 years later - 03-17-2010, 03:52 AM

( This a sequel to Darkness within: Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. I will be posting the first one up after I get the story worked out with my friends. Also this is FICTIONAL!!!! This situation never happened.)

Prologue: It was 20 years ago that a Jr. High student went on a killing spree afte being bullied, physically abused by his own peers, and people threatening to kill him. It was a tragic event that will forever be in the history of the small town he grew up in. Source way that the student suffered from Schizophrenia from all that abuse. This very event went on not only N.H.K news but N.H.K world news too. The police are still figuring out why this happened and, the students that bullied the yr High student are facing bulling charges and will likely face jail time.

The Otaru Jr. High School shooting is the very situation that shocked and changed laws in Japan.

20 years later: A school shooting that is exactly like the Otaru School shooting happened at a High School in Tokyo Japan. 20 kids were killed 15 were injured and 4 kid were hospitalized for severe and or critical injures. But this wasn't the only school that was hit, 4 more High Schools in Japan that ended up being shot up. The police think these situations are not random and that, it is being done by the same person. That's all they know.... 20 years later and students are dieing because of one kid who was being abused by his peers.

Is this right? You decide.....

( This story shall be written in script because it is easier for me to write. Deal!!)

* The door creaks open at a high school somewhere in Okinawa. A kid walks in. *

???: Hey Akira! How was your summer vacation?

Akira: Good! I went up to Otaru with my parents to see my grandparents

???: Hey isn't that the place where a Jr High student went crazy and killed High School students?

Akira: Yeah, I've been hearing about same situations happening on the news lately

???: Do they know who's killing innocent kids?

Akira: No they don't Rena

Rena: Look!

Akira: What *looks and sees he's bleeding and then falls to the ground dead*

Rena: Akira? Akira? Akira!!!!

* shots are heard around Rena as students get shot and die around her*

Reporter: And in other news another school shooting happened at Shogaku High School in Okinawa. It is said that shots were heard at 2:20 PM by random people walking by the High School. The police still don't know who the killer is. The only explanation is that the person could either be a student at the High School or a teacher who is probably not working alone.

And in other news.....

* Person turns off the tv*

???: Hey Shinji! Did you hear about the school shooting?

Shinji: Yeah sad.

???: I can only hope we can find out who the killer is before another school shooting just like this happens.

Shinji: I know. By the way why're you in here?

???: Our boss wants to talk to you

Shinji: I'll be in there I just have to finish a few things.

* Both Shinji and ???? walk in to the chief of police's office*

Shinji: You wanted me in here?

* Chief of police puts down the manga his was reading*

Chief of Police: Yeah, umm... *turns tv on to news channel of the police report of, the school shooting*
What is this?!

???: A school shooting...Duh!!

Chief of Police: Yeah and?

???: And what?

Chief of police: *sigh* Shut it you!!...This was the case that I though you both were about to finish.

????: I was just kidding...

Chief of police; I said quiet!!!

Shinji: Sir, Mr. (insert last name for bullheaded) I'm sorry about what happened but, we're not that close to solving this school shootings. All we have is that the person is either between the ages of 18 to 24. He is either a student of the school or a teacher. We also believe that this person is not working alone, he might be working with other teachers of said school districts where these shooting happened. AND this might also be revenge on the school said school districts where the pay cuts were made and teachers were laid of

Mr. (insert last name for bullheaded): *snorts is nose* *sigh* fine! I want both of you to go and find out more information on this case. Here * hands shinji a photo of a young high school girl* This girl was caught in the middle of the shooting when it happened. Her name is Miyako, she was shot and was taken to the hospital. I want both of you to talk to her and get down to the bottom of this case. Do you both got that?

Shini and ???: Yes sir!!

Mr. (insert last name for bullheaded): And Aoi-san

Aoi: Yeah

Mr. (insert last name for bullheaded): *Shakes head and goes back to read his manga of Higurashi*

( I'll stop here for now until I can think of more stuff)

Last edited by DaisukeKigurou : 03-17-2010 at 04:14 AM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

03-17-2010, 05:22 PM

Ah, A very good start, I wonder where this will go . . .Although I'd hate to be Miyako, witnessing people dying and being expected to relive it in as much detail as she can? It may save some people but still . . .Very nice!

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
DaisukeKigurou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-21-2010, 08:47 AM

This story will no longer be posted. A person who's been bothering me tried to steal the idea and change it. So I am just done writing until I can get my groove back.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Renka09 (Offline)
New to JF

03-22-2010, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisukeKigurou View Post
This story will no longer be posted. A person who's been bothering me tried to steal the idea and change it. So I am just done writing until I can get my groove back.

How about copyrighting your work?
(#5 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

03-23-2010, 04:15 AM

I thought it WAS copyrighted the moment one puts it on the internet?

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Renka09 (Offline)
New to JF

03-24-2010, 01:19 AM

^ No, it was not, even if you put the copyright symbol upon your post. (i.e. ©) your work should be copyrighted on your country's Intellectual Property Office or something like that. Because the Patent Office is the legal witness that you are the first one and the original owner of your work. And they protect your rights as an individual, as a composer or writer as well.

That is the hardest thing for the internet, the cyberspace is so technologically advanced that once you post a song or a novel that was a sure hit, you'll just notice tomorrow that someone ripped-off your work in a blink of an eye. And it will be the toughest issue if it's not registered for copyrights.