LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

03-23-2007, 02:42 PM

Username: Kanji_The_Wanderer
Name: Meggis
Affiliation: The Twilight ( Good and Evil right? )
Physical Description: Stands about 5'10'' A bit muscular and toned. Short, spiky blackish blue hair with a few strands of hair hanging down over eyes. Eyes are dark blue like the night. Wears a tight black shirt that hugs the body. With a dark gray longsleeve baggy overshirt that has the same style of a Chinese Martial Artists. An amulet hands around the neck. The chain is silver, and the amulet is blood red. Hides amulet underneath clothes, but the silver chain is visible. Pants are black, loose and free-moving. Boots are also dark gray with many laces and straps. There is a thick leather holster around my waist to hold keyblade. Also carries a bag over shoulder with supplies.
Personality: May seem mysterious to others. Keeps his past to himself, and doesn't speak about it to anyone. Doesn't mind people too much, but if you love to talk and chat, he'll get annoyed. Likes to travel the worlds and discover new things. He used to have a partner with him, but he was killed by the heartless. Now he travels alone is search of the future and himself.
Bio:The amulet that he wears belonged to his mother, and it is said that it is the legacy of Meggis's family: The Evernightis Clan. The family is said to have psychic type abilities, and it is also said that the amulet is the origin. Was born on a world and city that he is not proud of. Parents are still living, but they don't care about him. He has been a runaway since the age of 13. Doesn't like to stay in one place for a long time. Looking for his place in the world and feel he has a strong connection to seismic events that will take place in the near future.
KB name: Frozen Soul
KB element: Water
KB origin: Under a Deep Ocean Temple. Rose the fathoms of the darkness to save my life his life one time when he almost died in the water. Was waiting for me. There is a sealed power within the blade that will one day release it's true form and ablities. At this time the blade will either turn it's possessor to the Light, or make him Pure Evil.
KB description: Round smooth handle with a intricate looking guard. A chain of a water droplet hanging from the bottom. Long length, blade is shaped like a sword. Blue, gray, and silver is the keyblades colour. With translucent design of rain and bubbles on the blade.
KB strength: 14
KB speed: 11
KB reach: 11
KB skill: 14

KB Abilities:

Mizukage: Makes copies of the keyblade that are in a water form. The water keyblades can then be used to unleash a power water attack. The blade can make no more then 10 clones.
Ice Missle:The blade creates a storm of icicles that rain down from the sky. These icicles are extremely sharp and could pierce even metal
Hidden Wave:The keyblade can conceal it's user inside a protective wall of water.
Tsunami:The blades strongest attack. Unleashes a massive tidal wave.

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 03-24-2007 at 12:28 PM.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
03-23-2007, 04:32 PM

Last edited by Rikku777 : 03-23-2007 at 06:18 PM.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Kokugen (Offline)
Kingdom Hearts RP GM

Send a message via MSN to Kokugen
03-23-2007, 06:20 PM

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japa...in-thread.html should be used for all in character posts, this thread is for sign ups only I'd appretiate it if a mod could change the name and add 'Sign up thread' at the end.

Out of character posting should go in http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japa...oc-thread.html there's an explanation of how to use it in the second post.

Posting again if a mod doesn't see the other editted post .

Nakama in the Kingdom Hearts RP
(#14 (permalink))
Old
MazarDantechildofdevil (Offline)
Hmm?

Send a message via MSN to MazarDantechildofdevil
03-23-2007, 06:29 PM

Deleted.

I'll do this later.

Last edited by MazarDantechildofdevil : 03-28-2007 at 05:55 PM.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Kokugen (Offline)
Kingdom Hearts RP GM

03-23-2007, 06:36 PM

Yes please do MCoD because the current amount isn't enough to post in the RP just yet.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Hisuwashi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-23-2007, 11:23 PM

OK THEN! Finally done. You cannot leave me out of this Koku-kun..

Username: Hisuwashi
Name: Kalthar
Affiliation: The Twilight! Because most my friends are... lol
Physical Description: Shoulder length silver hair and incandescent dark blue eyes, pale complexion but a warm face. Although he usually bears a serious expression, his smiles can melt the hearts of even the most discerning women. He wears a black cape over a blue jacket with the Shinra emblem on it in red and white trousers, brown leather boots (like Link's on the Legend of Zelda), and a black belt with a silver buckle.
Personality: Calm and thoughtful, he tends to be an introverted person, but when he does have something to say, his words are usually wise and rational. He acts gravely, but secretly enjoys a good laugh. He can sometimes feel discouraged but often hides any signs of weakness from the others.
Bio: Being a school friend of Nakame, he also decides to investigate the keyblade war. His keyblade was given to him by a good friend, a fairy from the Pride Lands, as a gift to help him in his quest. However, fairy always refused to tell him how she had obtained the keyblade…

KB name: Myghal
KB element: Spirit
KB origin: Unknown.
KB description: Elaborate golden handle with a silver chain. The blade is made of diamond, because diamond can cut anything. Looks spirity.
KB strength: 19
KB speed: 9
KB reach: 8
KB skill: 14
KB abilities:
Divine Raising: Grants the ability to fly, avoiding earth attacks and increasing evasiveness.
Tsuraneki Shell: Increases Defense and Magic Defense by loads and loads, so you're virtually invincible
Hyper Hypnosis: Confuses all enemies so they attack themselves and each other.

...Howzat?

~ Wind Song ~
~ Windlied ~
~ Chant du vent ~

Last edited by Hisuwashi : 03-25-2007 at 10:12 PM.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Kokugen (Offline)
Kingdom Hearts RP GM

03-23-2007, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisuwashi View Post
OK THEN! Finally done. You cannot leave me out of this Koku-kun..
No I can't I was waiting for you to sign up, you characters just dandy so you may now make an intro post ^_~.

(#18 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
03-24-2007, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokugen View Post

Basically you have 50 points to share between your KB Strength, KB Speed, KB Reach and KB Skill so you have it like this:

But with the numbers you like adding up to 50 in total.

Yeah cept for the KB stats if you want me to explain it further just give me or Rikku777 a shout .

@K_T_W: There'll be some spoilers if you do join but that's to be expected from an RP. I'll try not to hint at the ending too much but it'll have a lot to do with the KHII secret ending.
Thank you...i have just editted......

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Hisuwashi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-24-2007, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokugen View Post

No I can't I was waiting for you to sign up, you characters just dandy so you may now make an intro post ^_~.
Splendid! *goes to think up intro thread story*

~ Wind Song ~
~ Windlied ~
~ Chant du vent ~
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Kokugen (Offline)
Kingdom Hearts RP GM

03-25-2007, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisuwashi View Post
Splendid! *goes to think up intro thread story*
lol I look forward to it . Also let me add a few rules which Kanji can hopefully put into the first post.

~Posting Rules~

1. Posts in the Main thread are strictly for In character, if you want to make an Out of Character post use the: http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japa...oc-thread.html and if you want to sign up use: http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japa...E-sign-up.html
2. If you want to make a small comment in the Main Thread then put it in Brackets at the start of the post, you can also Bold it to make it clearer e.g Kingdom Hearts RP ~ Main Thread
3. You can post up to three times in a row (Game Managers are exempt from this) but there has to be a 1 hour gap from your last post. If someone posts after you you can reply immediately without having to wait.

Just thought I'd sort that out.

Also would you be nice enough to add this to the firat post Kanji-sama ^^.

I've edited the first post with the rules like you asked. ^_^
~Kanji

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 03-25-2007 at 04:21 PM.