JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
RafeMcScythe (Offline)
New to JF

Rafes intro - 03-25-2007, 03:16 PM

He sat there in a quiet stop of the friendly town Hollow Bastion, playing with a lock of his hair minding to him self. It was times like this when he missed Ethereal most of all; places like these were their most loved. He sighed then stood up. He heard something, something in the shadows of an alleyway and decided to ignore it before he began to walk and explore the newly found town.

As he walked in to the open space of the town center he heard the sound again but louder and more frequent. “Great” he thought sarcastically. “The little buggers are following me now.” He rolled his blue eyes then continued to walk praying the intruders would leave him alone.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Kokugen (Offline)
Kingdom Hearts RP GM

Send a message via MSN to Kokugen
2nd Post for Sora and co. - 03-25-2007, 04:53 PM

The station in Twilight Town was ablaze with battle, there were scattered pieces of glass on the ground, smashed pices of bricks and every now and again there was a small splash of blood. Riku stood slightly limp his keyblade still held in his left hand in reverse a dim yellow glow emenating from it, his other hand held his side where there was a tear in his cloak and a small amount of blood was leaking from it. His hair was also dyed crimson from a cut that was leaking blood over his left eye, he wiped it before lifting his left hand releasing a flare of corrupt enegy that engulfed his keyblade,

"To think that I'd have this handled in a few minutes... Kairi's gonna kill me..."

He stepped forward and quickly sidestepped to avoid a blast of energy that ricocheted off the balcony behind him, the armoured figure appeared in front of him and unleased and uppercut which sent him into the air,

"FOLiSh ChILd! yOu WisH to DefeAT mE wHeN yoUR conTROL OvEr tHe TwiLigHT Is sO AmaTeUr!! SuREly yOu Jest?!"

"What the hell are you talking abo -"

He was stopped as a powerful blow connected with his back, he cough releasing a small amount of blood before flipping over and landing atop the balcony. He couldn't see the amoured man so he scanned the surroundings.

There was a sudden rush of wind and he looked up to see his enemy, leaping down at him holding his enourmous keyblade, the keyblade was overflowing with a mixture of energies,

"Let mE sHoW yoU thE poWeR oF a TrUE WieLDER Of LigHt aND DarkNesS!"

~~~~

In Hollow Bastion there was a stir of errieness as the nights events began to fall into place and destiny's wheel began to turn. One spoke on the wheel was the arrival of two keyblade wielders another an armoured figure with great power, said figure had just arrived at the castle gates of Hollow Bastion and wasn't surprised to find that there was no-one there.

She lifted her right arm and then grasped at the air in front of her, as she did a keyblade burst out into her hand which was very large at least twice the size of the Kingdom Key, the blade was similar to the kingdom key but was a shade of dark silver and seemed to have black rust on some parts making it seem aged, the end of the shaft had an extra black addition which also held the key which was disjointed from the shaft and was shaped in a slightly webbed crown.

Her keyblade focused a small amount of energy to it's tip before releasing it at the door which forced it to open.

She walked in and looked around before a shadow appeared before her,

"The heartless still roam here... "

She lifted her left hand and the shadow froze before shattering itno pieces as Cloud's sword did, the pieces this time instead of dissapearing were draw towards her hand, just before she they reached her hand she slashed it with her keyblade causing the heart to be released,

"The hearts are still being released..."

She then lifted her visor but all that could be seen were a pair of pure white eyes which glowed amongst the darkness. She looked up over various sections of the ceiling before pulling down her visor and walkinging back outside. She looked up the side of the castle before leaping up gliding through the air towards the top.

As she approached the first ledge a group of various heartless leapt off in a vain attempt at taking her heart, she swiped her keyblade which released a shockwave that destroyed all of the heartless and stripped the outside wall of a few bricks.

She landed on the ledge but only for a second as she rocketed upwards once again.

~~~~

In an unknown location on the Sunset Horizons Sora was walking wih a boy held over his shoulder, the boy looked no older then sixteen and he appeared to be in a bad way his face seemed drained of colour and hias cothes were faded, his once white and light blue overcoat were now both closer to a faded grey. His white, yellow and light blue trousers were the same his shoes that were also grey. His eyes were the only part of him that had retained any colour and were a bright green which was unseeable now as he had his eyes closed.

Sora adjusted the boys body ignoring the pain in his shoulders as he continued to walk. He tripped over something which sent him and the boy flying to the ground. Sora quickly recovered to see if the boy was okay and was surprised to see that his eyes were open,

"Are you okay?"

"I think I'm good, why 'd you drop me?"

"I tripped over."

"Over what?"

"Umm..."

Sora turned around to see that he had in fact tripped over a small pole of metal,

"What's this?"

He walked up to the pole and reched out to grab it but was surprised when it shifted slightly, he pulled back his hand a bit and nothing happened. He reached in to grab it again and this time it didn't move, he grabbed the pole and pulled it out and was surprised to find,

"A keyblade...?"

The blade seemed identical to the kingdom key except it was green in colour and had no keychain,

"What the hell...?"

The boy behind him walked up to him and observed the keyblade,

"I think I've seen this before."

Sora turned in suprise,

"You've seen this before!"

"Yeah I can't remember it's name though."

"Veridicus Aeternus... Eternal Truth."

Both boys turned to see a man standing beind them, he was weaing a set of dark silver and grey armour and on his back was a similarly coloured cloak,

"I remember that one."

The boy took the keyblade from Sora's hand and turned to face the person, Sora did the same but did not draw his keyblade just yet,

"Who are you?"

The boys spoke in unison and the figure chuckled at this,

"I feel no need to tell you my name."

The figure stepped forward and the two boys prepared themselves,

"My, my Sora are you not going to draw your keyblade?"

Sora's face frowned slightly as his keyblade appeared in his hand,

"Vita Cordis Commuto, Life Heart Change. I guess Mickey thought by giving you this you could change it."

"Change what?"

"Haven't you figured it out by now...?"

"What am I supposed to have figured out?"

"Mickey sent you here knowing so little... He should have come himself..."

"I'm more than a match for you!"

"Well what are you waiting for, I stand here with no guard or protection strike me down?"

Sora was about to take a step towards him when he was stopped by a hand,

"Sora, this guy's way out of your league I can tell already..."

"What do you mean?"

"Can't you feel it... he's one of them!"

"One of what?"

"The Chasers Three."

~~~~

(OOC: And so endeth all the action from them for now anyways over to my character finally)

Nakama in the Kingdom Hearts RP
(#13 (permalink))
Old
RafeMcScythe (Offline)
New to JF

Rafe second post - 03-25-2007, 05:38 PM

He felt the power of yet another being, one of great power. Knowing right away what it was he ran to were the feeling got stronger to find three people, one he knew, but the other two he had never seen through out his existence. He glared slightly then shook his head “it’s sad, to think you still have to stoop so low as to having to bully other wielders.” He smirked a little, why couldn’t you have come with me to the light…

The other one turned. “Rafe… it’s been so long I almost forgot your traitorous face… No matter I’ll just have to beat you until your face is mangled enough to not recognize”
“we’ll see about that…” Rafe said smugly then called fort his key blade ready for battle…

Begging me to stay
Apologies all left unsaid
Secrets better left unspoken
Dreams are slowly put to bed
Rumors stirred and reawoken

If I try to get away
How long until I'm free
And if I don't come back here
Will you remember me?
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Kokugen (Offline)
Kingdom Hearts RP GM

Nakama 1st Post - 03-25-2007, 05:38 PM

Nakama Arrived at the gate of the Twilight Town Manor, he lifted his hand and touched the gate, a current of dark blue energy flowed through and it released the lock. He looked up at the windows and saw that nothing was stirring,

"Still empty... after all this time. Lucky lucky."

He walked in to the front Garden and kneeled at the flowers, he lifted one of the drooping flower heads. He lifted his hand over the flowers and a small ball of water concentrated over it before slowly raining down on the flowers.

He stood up and walked forward his jacket swaying slightly in the wind, when he arrived at the door he placed his hand on it and stayed there for a second, he pulled his hand off and put his right arm out,

"This'll be harder."

His keyblade appeared in hand, he directed it at the door and released the lock,

"Let's see what's inside..."

His arm was then suddenly grabbed by a pair of white arms,

"Wha -"

He was pulled of his feet and thrown backwards towards the gate, he slide along the ground for a moment before flipping back up,

"Damn Dancers..."

A group of three Dancers (OOC: They're a type of Nobody) were floating just in front of him, he prepared his keyblade waiting for an opening.

He saw it and leapt at left Dancer and slashed at just under it's left arm, the Dancer dodged the attack and caught his off arm. It then flew upwards and swung him around releasing him so he went flying into the wall just above the door, he slammed into it but recovered and landed on the archway over the door,

"Damn that's a tight grip but maybe.."

He pulled back his keyblade and then leapt as he threw it forward, a great wind blew sending him flying at the centre Dancer, he grabbed it's right arm and swung around it and jumped off in the direction of the Dancer beside it he slashed the Dancer twice slowing it before focusing wind into the tip of the keyblade and blasting the Dancer out of existence.

He landed and was grabbed on both arms by the remaining dancers the flipped him round and he reversed the flip releasing both into the wall, he then slashed through the air and released a sharp wind that destroyed the last two Dancers,

"It worked!"

He landed and put away his keyblade, he then walked back into the Mansion and towards the Eastern Stairs.

(#15 (permalink))
Old
RafeMcScythe (Offline)
New to JF

03-25-2007, 05:57 PM

The other man then brought out his weapon, and lunged for the younger boy. Rafe ducked then turned around and gave a full smile, "I see you are just as clumsy as when we were partners. Bless,” he said mockingly before receiving a punch to the cheek, sending him backwards a few steps. Rafe wiped his mouth of a single trickle of blood he said with his British accent, " well. That’s a new one, it wont happen again though!'" He lifted his key blade up and a shockwave escaped from the stone attached to the heart shaped teeth of the key, time grew increasingly slow around Rafe before it had seemed to have stopped all together, he then walked casually around the back to his former partner before time started up again. He then drew back his key blade like a golf club then swung at the bigger man sending him several ft away from him. Once the enemy had touched the ground he thrust himself at Rafe landing a massive blow to his stomach and shin. The blade cut through the skin of his leg and the fist felt as though it had penetrated the lining to the inside of him.

Begging me to stay

If I try to get away
How long until I'm free
Will you remember me?
(#16 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
03-25-2007, 06:16 PM

I stood at the Alter of Naught, gazing up at the locked door. Remembering my past, I turned away from the unbearable sight and walked down the steps. I tried not to think about my past as I continued down the Ruin and Creation's Passage. I watched as the path appeared before me with every step, smiling to myself. This was my home; this was my sanctuary (tee hee, go me!). I was safe here. I know my place in this world. I smiled again, thinking, no longer about my past, but about where I was now and how much I apprciated it. I ran to my favorite room; the Proof of Existance.

I sat in the room and looked around. My favorite room. I could think here and be who I wanted to be here. I laid back, lying on the cold ground. I closed my eyes and, soon enough, I was asleep.

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...
(#17 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
03-25-2007, 06:31 PM

I was awoken with a start. I quickly stood up and Ran all the way to Twilight's View. I stopped, staring at the vast nothingness that was lain before me. I looked up and saw a cloud of darkness. Backing up, keeping my eye on the cloud. (I brought Axel back) Axel decended from the cloud. "Don't scare me like that!" I said, a little pissed off at him.

"Oh come on, you have to admitt, it was a nice entrance..." He replied.

I sighed. There was no use with him. "Do you know where Riku is by any chance? I really wish to speak with him. It's important..."

"Not a clue. Probably at Memory's Skyscraper. That's always where he is..."

I nodded and headed that way, Axel following behind.

(sorry have to go)

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...
(#18 (permalink))
Old
RafeMcScythe (Offline)
New to JF

03-25-2007, 06:33 PM

Rafe stumbled back ever so slightly and doubled over in pain. The bigger man in front of him laughed “I thought you were going to put more of a fight up then this Rafe come on this is pathetic even for you! What person would want you by their side to fight people like me if you cant beat a person like me?” he let out another laugh then stopped as he realized that Rafe’s key blade was at his throat.
“Say one word and I’ll kill you.” Rafe said, his tone of voice darker then ever, his eyes had darkened to a serious nighttime blue. The older man had stopped moving realizing that the pole of the key blade was razor sharp.
“Come on Rafe your not really going to kill me are you? We’re buddies after all!!”
“Wrong, we were buddies, and oh yeh, I told you not to say anything” at that instant Rafe has then pulled his key blade back and penetrated the skin and veins on his neck. He let go of the body and let it fall. “Silly boy.” He then turned around and began to walk off.

Begging me to stay

If I try to get away
How long until I'm free
Will you remember me?
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Kokugen (Offline)
Kingdom Hearts RP GM

03-25-2007, 08:20 PM

(OOC: @Rafe: Who knew keyblades could do such grim things ^^)

Nakama had made his way up the stairs and opened the door that lead into the Library, he observed the table and saw there was a note on there,

"Revive the truth... what's that mean?"

He sat at the desk and pulled one of the books towards him, he quickly put it back down,

"Khaos theory... My head hurts."

He went to a small statue in the corner of the room and tapped his keyblade on it, the statue sunk in slightly and then the floor he had been standing on moments ago vanished, there were a flight of steps which he ran down only to be greeted by five Dragoons(OOC: Another type of Nobody),

"Five this should be a cakewalk."

He drew his keyblade once again and leapt towards the first Dragoon, slicing off the arm holding it's lance and then dashing around it and slashing of it's head to finish. He moved then teleported to the top of the next one and sent his keyblade into the top of it's head destroying it.

Gathering power on the end of his keyblade he performed a Magnet spell drawing in the last three and proceeded to send a series of shockwaves to finish them off. He then walked down past the blocked off door and into the lab.

(#20 (permalink))
Old
RafeMcScythe (Offline)
New to JF

woot! - 03-25-2007, 08:30 PM

(ooc@ Kokugen: i know oO scary nee? hee hee, lucky that its on the happy side though XD

His breath caught in his throat he had just killed what was his best friend. He shrugged to himself, No matter he was the enemy, he did what he had to do and help out some other people. He was trying to open up, but it just never seems to work... why though.. was he scary? Repulsive? Or just one of those people that didn’t look very nice to talk to..

Begging me to stay

If I try to get away
How long until I'm free
Will you remember me?